ff:PainKiller Episode 1&2(Sanjeevani ke Crazy 7!)

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Cast and Characters of PainKiller!

Mohammad Nazim
Role:Dr.Aham Modi

22 year old Ahem represents the new age man; one who is self confident, efficient, cheeky and occasionally even smug. He is also extremely handsome and gives the impression of being a skirt chaser. He enjoys female company and makes no bones about the fact that he has a weakening knee effect on women. He is used to being the centre of female attention and also knows how to sustain that attention when he does receive it. Ahem comes from an affluent family and has never wanted for anything materialistic ever in his life.

Giaa Manek
Role:Dr.Gopi Shah.

Gopi is a 21-year-old intern with dreams and aspirations of becoming a top class doctor. like any other youngster of today, she has spunk and the spirit to have fun. What sets her apart is her ability to ride through the roughest storms relying on the honesty and integrity, which has been a part of her upbringing. Gopi has all the ingredients of being a competent yet compassionate doctor and her faith never falters when following the right path be it a complex medical case or a real life problem.

Vishal Singh
Role:Dr.Jigar Mehta.
smart and spoilt brat from a filthy rich NRI family. He has been sent to India to get real and focused. But for Jigar life is a one big PS3 game. He is never serious about anything in life and has a general disregard for everything. A complete gadget freak wants to get out of this filth and go back to his high life in Houston. Jigar loves to flirt but will never commit, he is an overgrown temperamental kid. The shrew who needs to be tamed. But he is capable of being brilliant because with minimal effort he does well.
He never believes on Love and He also doesn't know to show care or affection to anyone no matter if it is for his parents!Gopi belongs from a really rich family but she never boasts about it.

Rucha Hasabnis
Role:Dr.Rashi Shah!
Rashi at 22, is used to having her way. Extremly beautiful, she is quiet conscious of her looks and not above using them .She is manipulative and conniving. In addition she is also academically intelligent, making her a good doctor in her own right, though she is never a favourite amongst the patience, owing to her to-the-point attitude. Her ultimate aim is to be the head of the organisation Sanjeevani, as it means that she will have power, respectability.She will employ all the methods of saam, daam, dand and bhed to get whatever she sets her eyes on. Rashi's manipulative ways are most obvious in the way she handles her cousin Gopi.Rashi belongs to a very rich family.She wants to be independent so she is becoming Doctor.

Firoza Khan
Role:Dr.Kinjal Sharma.
Kinjal belongs from a middle class family and Her aim is to become a very good Doctor as it is her parents wish and She also wants to fulfill her parents all needs+wishes she just wants to see her family happy.Kinjal doesn't expect much from her destiny as she has faced many Hardships in her life and that is the reason that many times Kinjal is unable to express her feelings well!

Ashish Sharma
Role:Dr.Dhaval Desai!

A lovable character, Dhaval is the best guy friend a girl can ever have, without ever making him a real boy friend. He is a good natured, easy going boy, who has become a doctor to fulfill the wish of his father. He is always treated like one of the girls when girlie talks are being discussed.He belongs from a simple yet reasonably rich family and He cares and loves his frndz very much as he believes that it is very hard to get good friends.

Shilpa Anand.
Role:Dr.Falak Khizer Khan!
Falak is a Muslim girl and belongs from a middle class.Falak is very sweet and simple but this does not mean that she is not smart or she is stupid.She is strictly against wrong things and She will never let anything bad happen in her presence.But something is there in her life which is successful in bringing tears in Falak's eyes whenevers she remembers it.But what is it?

Sonia Singh.
Role:Dr.Kirti Mehra.
She is a senior doctor,and these new 7 interns are under her.She is really strict and she wants everything perfect.Dr.Kirti hates mistakes and she will never compromise as her job and responsibilities are concerned Now it is her responsibility to take care of and deal with this crazy group of seven new interns.

Mohnish Behl
Role:Dr.Shashank Gupta.
He is the head of Sanjivanii hospital and has spent his entire career as a doctor for this hospital and its patients. He is considered a 'God' in the world of surgery and all interns wait for an opportunity to assist him in the operation theater. Dr Shanshank is an idol not only for interns but also other resident doctors of Sanjivani.

Ayaz Khan
Role:Dr. Shubanker
One of the senior doctors who assists Shashank and is often seen with the guy interns in one of their schemes. His love interest is Dr. Keerthi.

To know more about them you will have read ff:PainKiller!
I hope you loved the characters do comment.

Concept of ff:PainKiller!

PainKiller is a ff aimed at the urban educated youth. Set in the backdrop of a hospital it deals with the pressures, the drama, the romance, the inter personal relationships and humour in the lives of young doctors. Keeping the environment of a hospital in mind, the characters of the show are real, their issues are believable and the approach is dramatic, but never unreal, albeit emotional and fun filled.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Disclaimer:Concept adapted from original Tv series Dill Mill Gayye!

[PainKiller!] Episode 1 (Sanjeevani ke Crazy 7)

Epi starts Early in the morning with city view of Mumbai!
At Falak's Home:
Scene starts with Falak getting out of washroom in Shalwar kameez and Azaan is heard and Falak offers prayer/Namaz and then she prays"Allah Almighty I know today is very big day for me but today also I will not ask you for anything but as usual I will pray that Keep My Mom Happy and healthy!" Falak winks looking up and says"I know if you will keep maa happy it means automatically I will be happy!" Falaks maa call her"Falak beta come here and have your breakfast!" Falak says " Coming ammi!"
Scene shifts to Gopi's house Gopi is praying to Kahna Idol she says"Kahnaji today is my first of internship so please help me in all that ok kahnaji. I am really nervous!"
Scene back to Falak's home Falak tells her mother to bless her as it's her first day of internship and her Ammi says that her prays are always with her and she will be always succesful.

At Ahem's House.

Alarm is ringing and Ahem is still sleeping and then he wakes up and he closes alarm and says"This stupid alarm always rings on wrong time I was just going to Kiss Anjelina Jolie and it." Ahem suddenly realises time and says"Oh shit! Dr.Mehra will Kill me!" Ahem gets ready and leaves. Scene shifts to Rashi's House and She is also sleeping and her mom comes and wakes her up she says"Rashi please wake up you are getting late for Hospital it's your first day beta please get up!" Rashi wales up and gets ready then her Mom says "Rashi come at dining table everyone is waiting for you."

At Jigar's Home:
Jigar is punching the punching bag and he realises time and says"Oh God I am running late for hospital!" He then hugs punching bag and says"Oh Mom Dad why did you sent me here, I miss you Houston!" Jigar goes to get ready.
Scene shifts to Kinjal and she takes blessing from her parents and leaves and here Dhaval also tells Kahnaji that how badly he wants to be a succesful doctor as it is his fathers wish!

At Sanjeevani Hospital:
Doctors are having meeting and Dr.Shashank handsovers are list to Dr.Kirti and says"These are names of your seven interns which will be your under!" Kirti reads out the names:Ahem,Gopi,Jigar,Rashi,Dhaval,Kinjal and Falak."
Dr.Shubhankar says"I pray for these kidz!" Kirti says" is anything wrong in being strict?" Kirti and shubhankar have a little argument.
All interns reach Sanjeevani except Gopi and They all meet eachother happily but Rashi doesn't lift anyone and behaves being high class and others are bit irritated with her behaviour. Jigar enters and says to Rashi"Hi beautiful!" Rashi says"Please behave your self and don't be a cheapster." Jigar leaves Ahem enters and Rashi is impressed by him and they shale hands and Rashi says"Atleast someone is classy here!" Suddenly Gopi enters and Rashi is shocked on seeing her and gives a disgusted look and she says"WTH she is doing here?" Rashi leaves and Gopi is also surprised on Rashi presence there. Here Kinjal asks Falak about her mother and Falak smiling tells that she is a school teacher and Kinjal asks about her father and falak turns sad and she changes topic by saying that they should leave as Dr.Kirti Mehra would be waiting for them. Ahem complements Gopi on her beauty and she gives hom a disgusted look and clearly knows that he is flirting. They all leave for Dr.Mejra's cabin and when they reach there Dr.Kirti scolds them as they are 2 mins late she then gives them their ID cars+Pagers+Stethoscopes and doctors coats they all get ready with things and are now looking as official doctors.To tease Gopi Ahem winks at Gopi and she is now angry at him and here Jigar passes a flying kiss to Rashi and she is irritated and whispers"Cheapster!" Jigar and Ahem smile on teasing Goshi.Gopi thinks why Rashiben is ignoring me?" Dr.Kirti tells tem"Follow me!" and they all are following her when suddenly a phone rings and Kirti stops Ahem quickly puts hos cell phone in Dhaval"s pocket which is ringing and Gopi notices it. Kirti turns and looks whose phone is ringing and she looks at Dhawal and Epi ends on Dhavals scared face!
PRECAP:
Ahem and Gopi fight on wink and phone issue and Ahem calls Gopi "Kidco!"
Gopi calls Rashi "Rashiben on which Rashi snaps and tells her not to call her like that on which Gopi says"Rashiben why are you bringing so many years old issue between us!" Ahem is listening this and thinks"Which years before issue is kidco talking about?"Edited by gohemforever - 11 years ago
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
ff:PainKiller! Episode 2 (Patients yaa Patience???)

Epi starts with all interns following Dr.Kirti and suddenly Ahem's phone rings and Dr.Kirti stops and Ahem puts phone in Dhaval's pocket and Gopi notices this and gives a jaw dropping expression.Dr.Kirti turns and stares at Dhaval and Dhaval is smiling as he is confident that it is not his phone but suddenly notices something fishy and puts his hand in pocket and takes out phone and is shocked Dr.Kirti says"Dr.Dhaval you know na i don't like phones with dictors during there duty timings!" Dhaval says"No mam I mean yes mam I mean Sorry mam!"Kirti says ok!"

Suddenly announcement is heard"Dr.Kirti please come to casuality its emergency!" She leaves telling interns that she will be back in 2 mins!

As soon as Kirti leaves and Gopi says"Ahem Why did you put your phone in Dhaval's pocket?"
Ahem says"why are you crying I was just joking!" Gopi says"I am not crying and you were not crying you just saved yourself by putting your cell in Dhaval's pocket!" Dhaval is shocked and he says"Achaw this is your phone!" Dhaval returns the phone to ahem and Gopi again says"Why did you wink at me?" Ahem says"Wink when?" Gopi says when Dr.Kirti was giving pagers! Ahem gives a confused look and says"Oh then actually something went in my eye that time!" Gopi says you are lying you were winking as you were smiling at that time!" Ahem says"Oh please stop it why are you crying again...Kidco!"
Gopi says"Kidco??? Don't you dare to call me that!" Ahem says"You are kidco bcoz you keep on crying on little little things!" Gopi says"I don't cry!" Falak comes in between and says"Guys stop it Dr.Kirti is coming!"
Dr.Kirti comes and Jigar passes a flying kiss to Rashi and she gets irritated. Dr.Kirti assigns interns their duties and it is as follow:

"Dr.Ahem and Dr.Gopi you will be in Accident and Emergency department(Casuality)!" Gopi thinks"Noo not with him!" Ahem thinks"Oh it will be fun duty with Kidco!"

"Dr.Jigar and Dr.Rashi you will be in General ward!" Rashi thinks"Oh no with this cheapster!"Jigar smirks!

"Dr.Falak your duty will be in I.C.U no.34 and 35!" Falak smiles and nods."

"Dr.Kinjal and Dr.Dhawal you will be in Urology unit!" Dhawal says"Urology unit??" Kirti says"Yes Dr Urology Unit in which patients are admitted with urine related diseases is known as urology ward!" Dr.Dhawal says"I know that Dr.Kirti." Kirti says"good... But for what are you waiting? Christmas? go on your duties!... and yes i will come on round in 3 hours and i want you all to keep ready patients current status and treatments ready ok?" They all nod and leave.

In Locker room:

Rashi is in the room and Gopi enters and she says"Rashiben..." but Rashi completely ignores he and Gopi comes closer to Rashi and says"Rashiben Why are you ignoring me? I am noticing this since morning!" Rashi snaps and says"Don't you dare to call me ben I am not your sister and please stay away from me!" Gopi says"Rashiben why are you bringing that years before issue between us?" Rashi yells"Gopi leave me alone!" Gopi turns sad and here Ahem who was listening to all this thinks"Why kidco is calling Rashi. ben? and about which years before incident is Kidco talking about " Ahem leaves and meets Gopi in corridoor and asks"Hey Kidco about which years before issue you were talking with Rashi?" Gopi is shocked and says"Ahem how mean you were secretly listening someones conversation " Ahem says"Not someone's Kidco's !" Gopi says"whatever it is none of your business!"Gopi leaves and Ahem says "Oooh attitude that to with Dr.Ahem! Nice going Kidco "

All interns are in corridoor when falak sees Intern of the Month board and shows it to others and Gopi sayd"wow How it will feel when Dr.Shashank Gupta will announce Intern of the month and He or She will be get a chance to assist Dr.Shashank in one surgery! I will try my best!" Ahem says"Dream On Kidco only I will be Intern of The Month this month." Gopi says"Oh mr.cool Ahem for that you will have to work hard and you can show that by your actions not words!" Ahem says"We will se!" Gopi says"we will see!"Jigar thinks"Oh God who is onterested in this IOTM stuff!" Rashi is listening this and she thinks"These both idiots will keep on fighting and only I will take away the title alongwith chance to assist Dr.Shashank." Kinjal thinks"Kahnaji please help me in my work so I can also compete in this IOTM competition!"

All interns leave for their duties.

In General Ward:

Rashi and Jigar enter and Jigar thinks"Now see Dr.Rashi how I irritate you you called me cheapster na?"
Rashi starts checking patients and one patient tells Rashi that he has severe stomach pain and she says"Ok i am checking!" Jigar says"Dr.Rashi I think he has acidity!" Rashi is again irritated and says"How can he get acidity when he is in hosital and he is having hospital food which is. a balance diet." Jigar says"Lets asks patient about it " Rashi says"Oh shut up!" They both go near to patient and ask him the reason he is admitted in Hospital and the patient says"acidity!" Jigar smirks and Rashi leaves to another patient and she checks patients and Jigar continously staring at her and she feels uncomfortable and she thinks"Why is he staring at me like that is something on my face and she touches her cheek and Jigar is continously staring her and is smiling Rashi starts getting annoyed and then Jigar checks patients a d writes current status on patient files.

In I.C.U:

Dr.Falak enters I.C.U and sees a cute little girl on bed and then she checks that girls's file and is shocked to know that that girl has just undergone a open heart surgery because something was wrong in one valve of her heart suddenly Falak sees a lady standing outside the unit and is peeping in from window and she calls Falak and Falak goes out and She ask Falak about her daughter and Falak consoles her and says"aunty don't worry she will be alright." Falak returns to unit and sits near the girl and suddenly the girl starts moving restlessly and her heartbeats decrease and Falak panicks and she then gives injection to patient and girl again comes to normal and her heart beats also come to nrmal. Falak says"Allah please give this girl health her mother is very worried."

In Urology Unit:

Kinjal is reading files of patients and she suddenly reads something and says"eee!" then she approaches Dhaval and says"Dr.Dhaval will you do me a favour?" Dhaval says"Ofcourse Kinjal tell me?" KinjL handsovers 3 files to dhaval and says"Please take urine samples of these three patients and submit them in labortary!" Dhaval makes face and Kinjal says"Pleaseee!" Dhaval agrees and leaves Kinjal thanks God. and continues her work.

In A&E department(Casuality!):

Ahem and Gopi are checking patients when a lady patient is brought to casuality with lots of bruises on her body Dr.Gopi and Dr.Ahem run to attend her and They ask about it from her family and her mother says"Her husband beats her and 3 days before he left her at. our house and when today she was cooking in the kithen he came to meet her we sent him to her in kitchen and we decided not to disturb them so they can resolve their problems but when after 1 hour when i went in the kithen I found her unconcious there with all these bruises." Ahem says"loser be must be thinking he is brave by beating his wife but now I am calling police!" Gopi asks they lady"did you see your SIL beating your daughter?" The lady is crying and she answers in no! Gopi asks nurse that she wants coagiliation profile of the patient asap! Ahem says"Dr.Gopi what is the need for coagiliation profile? when her family is saying her husband beat her!" Gopi says"But I think these bruises are because of some disease !" Ahem says"Oh please don't try to be over intelligent!" They both argue on it and Dr.Kirti says"stop it. Stop fighting like kids! Ok if Dr.Gopi is right then this case will be given to Dr.Gopi and Dr.Ahem if you are right then this case is yours! So wait for reports to come!" Kirti leaves and Ahem says"see Dr.Kirti also said that you behave like a kid it means you are Kidco!" Gopi says"Oh ya Ahem we will talk afyer the reports come!" Ahem says ok if you are so comfident then bet? if you win then I will be your slave for 1 day and If I win then you will be my slave for one day and you will have to serve me!"
Gopi says"Bet????" Ahem says"Why are you scared?" Gopi thinks for a min and says"Done!"

Epi ends on confident face if Dr.Gopi!

PRECAP:

In Locker Room:

Rashi shouts on Gopi and says"I never thought that you will be so mean and cheap and these were your intentions then why do you do acting and why are you behind me always Rashiben this!Rashiben that! "Gopi turns teary!
Scene shifts to Dr.Falak and Dr.Kirti Talking and Falak says"I am really very sorry Dr.Kirti but I will not assist you in this case!" Dr.Kirti is shocked on listening this! Please do inform me if you want any type of changes or twists in ff. If you think some character is being ignored or some character is getting more space then you can inform me.Please Do Comment.:-)

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Episode 3 Promo:

Rashi puts Black oil on Jigar's face infront of everyone and Jigar is super angry!
He vowd"Dr.Rashi now you crossed the limits and you will repent when I will cross my limits!"

What happened between Dr.Rashi and Dr.Jigar that Rashi throwed black oil on Jigar's face?
What Jigar will do now to take revenge from Rashi?
To know do read ff:PainKiller Episode 3!