sunehri is real daughter of datta thakur??

sehhr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi
i just wanna ask
is sunehri real daughter of dutta ?
 i guess not
coz being suddha alive dutta cant marry another women
and prabha also once complained of loveless life with dutta
than who is sunehri???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sunheri must be prabha' s daughter...may be prabha has some past who married later to mr.ramu...i think mr.ramu jus took care of sunheri like his own daughter..
sehhr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehapatro

Sunheri must be prabha' s daughter...may be prabha has some past who married later to mr.ramu...i think mr.ramu jus took care of sunheri like his own daughter..

yeah  may b u r rite
lets wait for the track to progresss
i dont like sunehri but poor prabha
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehhr

yeah may b u r rite
lets wait for the track to progresss
i dont like sunehri but poor prabha

ya lets wait to watch...i want sunheri to be sweet but dont think she can be ..ya prabha is too sweet feel bad for her...
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@ Sneha ... you wont believe it ... but this is exactly what I have planned in my SS ... ðŸ˜†
sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am quite sure that Sunehri is Prabha's daughter.. later DT married Prabha and cared for Sunehri like his own daughter! DT is still very much in love with Sudha..
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm pretty sure that Sunheri is Prabha's daughter and Ramu raised her like his own.  Also think Kalki is real sister of Prabha as well and she may have arranged for them to be married.  Reason I believe Sunheri is not Ramu's daughter is during a convo with Kalki, Prabha mentioned her loveless marriage but was happy over the fact that Ramu gave Sunheri a father's love.  If she's his biological daughter than why would he say that?  I am assuming it is his step-daughter. 
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

@ Sneha ... you wont believe it ... but this is exactly what I have planned in my SS ...😆

😆 usha ur point of view and mine did match many a times...haha..
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parm.

I'm pretty sure that Sunheri is Prabha's daughter and Ramu raised her like his own. Also think Kalki is real sister of Prabha as well and she may have arranged for them to be married. Reason I believe Sunheri is not Ramu's daughter is during a convo with Kalki, Prabha mentioned her loveless marriage but was happy over the fact that Ramu gave Sunheri a father's love. If she's his biological daughter than why would he say that? I am assuming it is his step-daughter.

yup parm am sure shez step-daughter...everything thats happening or thats going to happen will affect sunheri a lot..i hope she doesnt irritate us more with her behaviour..😆
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yup parm am sure shez step-daughter...everything thats happening or thats going to happen will affect sunheri a lot..i hope she doesnt irritate us more with her behaviour..😆

Yes, I agree.  I haven't got a chance to watch yesterday's epi as I think I had the world's biggest migraine all day.  Just got on to see what everyone's up to but probably won't watch it till tomorrow.

So did she do anything irritating in yesterday's epi?