sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Before commenting on each contestants we should know that each one of them are working very hard in the show. Coming to today's big fight.

Imam waked up early and by chance he created some disturbance in the house early morning. Housemates who already slept late after working hard whole day and also with the dilemma of tempted money offer really got tired mind wise and physically too.
I'm sure each one of them thought about taking 20 Lakhs at least once. After all every one worked hard in the house. Now coming to each contestant and their reactions.

Urvashi: She was not feeling well as she was having cough n cold from past 2-3 days. She once had mentioned that she is also having breathing problem. I know about this condition as I'm also suffering from the same during cold days. Believe me people in this condition proper rest is really required. I'm sure due to mental n physical pressure and also not getting proper sleep she got irritated and burst out on imam. Otherwise crying is definitely not her style.  If u see the whole scene properly, it was her outburst of whole 3 months. I'm glad she took out her hidden pain. It was nothing against imam but sometimes he really irritates and if its wrong timing like today morning when he imitates Urvashi's cough, she got annoyed and bursted out. She is one brave lady, who is a fighter and strong headed women. 

Imam: Everyone says he is mad, psycho but in my opinion he is really a nice man. Before coming to the show Imam Siddiqui is a fashion stylist, TV anchor, image consultant, casting director and a fashion icon. Do you think a guy who has been working in this industry for so long can be a psycho. I don't think so, he is in bigg boss to play the game which he is doing at his best. He knows how to be highlighted in the show, he very well knows how to create fight n entertain audience. He also can read each contestant mind being a image consultant by their body language and he is using his skills well in the show. In my opinion the show was very boring before his entry. 

Niketan: Hats off to this guy, who has been constantly maintaining his silence even in worst situations. Always smiling n never looses his cool. He is not only a good person but also a true friend. 

Sana: She is definitely not a bimbo, she very well knows how to play a game. She used Rajeev, Delnaaz, Aashka group in order to survive in the house. She very well knows where to use her beauty n where to play sympathy card of being youngest. On the other hand, I also feel that she is really beautiful n talented as compared to other bollywood actresses that we have now. 

Delnaaz: She is just stuck  in previous seasons of Bigg Boss where contestants played sympathy card n goody image to win. She is definitely a good actress that we have seen in Farah khan's task. So in my opinion she is using her acting skills to win the show. She is definitely not that innocent as she is portraying herself. G mein D word was first used by her in the show.

Rajeev: He is just a frustrated guy, who is now out of his mind. I don't think he is a bad human being as he had helped  his wife n brother a lot in their respective careers. Now at this point when things are going out of his hands like loosing a wife, no work, no money, no children m sure anybody could loose their control. On the top of it Delnaaz family tried their best to portray him in bad lights. I still admire the fact that he never said any bad things about Delnaaz and never nominated her. His brother Rakesh Paul also looked nice n decent when entered.

So guys this is my opinion. Please do share ur opinion too.

Edited by sheenug - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I like your balanced topic and have very good observation... I have same perspective about them except not sure about Rajeev... Whatever you said about Imam, Urvashi, Delnaaz and Niketan, most of us have that opinion... But about Sana, still lot of people here could not understand... Even to me, It took time to understand her... She played her card smarte than anybody else without being highlighted or hated much.
Sana's strategy did not change day-to-day or week-to-week like Rajeev or Urvashi or did not change it at all like Niketan or Delnaaz... She changed her strategy month-to-month and always had backup plan.. When she was getting footage because Vishal, she had Rajeev as backup... and same time she has strong group of Aashka, Delnaaz, and was good with Imam too, she was good with Sapna for few days...
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I  agree with u 100%👍🏼...Urva not feeling well and Imam know this and he understood urva and he calm her down👏..love the way nik-imam handle and care urva😳 and dellu-pillu-chana they think bigg boss is hit because of them🤢 if u watch episode carefully they three gave this statement..sana told if I don't play woh charecter and rajeev-dellu also say yes..they think we watch this show because of there pati-patni-woh story😲🤢 
I will give you props for your 2 cents, it was fun to read.
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are you a Nikki boy fan? Most Niketan fans have well written unbiased posts and replies 😊

I agree with you on most points. I still think that Sana likes attention but isn't really playing a game.

What was most interesting was Del and Rajeev's conversation at the beginning of the episode. They were discussing that these 3 generate most footage for BB season 6. They both were trying to convince Sana to go along with it when she mentioned she was tempted to take the money and go. They need her to stay. This kind of indicated that mutual differences aside, Rajeev and Delnaz had a pact before entering BB as Niketan correctly pointed out. And it was only after this that Delnaz was riled up. All this seems too much coincidental to be true IMHO.
Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
sheenug thumbnail
I'm a Urvashi fan and voted her entire season. In second choice, I like Niketan, imam n Sapna. But Sapna got evicted :(
Jay718718 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How is imam a nice person in your opinion the guy stays disrespecting everyone in that house
sheenug thumbnail
@cashmoney 

If he is disrespecting everyone don't you think he equally got disrespect from everyone even by the host. But in my opinion he is just playing a game by provoking everyone to be in limelight. He already said in the beginning that he will try his best to entertain audience by his skills n acting and also he is there to play the game. 

I think he really succeeded in bringing trp up by his different acts like comedy, fights, colorful clothing, drama.