MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
So basically i am seeing the biggest fan of rahul in the form of sajid...watever he will do sajid will give him 9..just becoz he was entertaining..i found him so biased with rahul..there is a non dancer and there is a maha non dancer...n rahul is 2nd of them but still he got 9 ..y dont judges realize that while giving the marks they are also setting the standard of dancing..so wat rahul did was the level of nb..dont be surprised if next week rahul will do his hehehehe n will score full 11...disapointed..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

but rahul gave his 100% unlike sm other contestants who r good dancers but didn't dance ... one of them is not even interested..I don't know his name, the 1 who is in "ek hazaron mein meri behna hai
halfbloodprince thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post...πŸ‘
sajid  and his rahul obsession...😑
i must say JDJ judges are much better than NB5 judges...

Edited by luvnishal888 - 11 years ago
@luvnishal jhalak 5 judges were the coolest .. @bwtsweetu .. his name is kushal tandon ..unlike rahul hez doing a daily soap which requires hardwork and time...just becoz mahan atma sajid said he was looking less intrested ...that dsnt means he was ..anybdy who can read bit of body language can clearly tells u that he goofed up n thats y he was nervous..disintrested n nervous are poles apart ...even amar charlie and ravi sargun perfrmd 10 times bttr than rahul bt got low marks..hez not evn in comptitionEdited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

@luvnishal jhalak 5 judges were the coolest .. @bwtsweetu .. his name is kushal tandon ..unlike rahul hez doing a daily soap which requires hardwork and time...just becoz mahan atma sajid said he was looking less intrested ...that dsnt means he was ..anybdy who can read bit of body language can clearly tells u that he goofed up n thats y he was nervous..disintrested n nervous are poles apart ...even amar charlie and ravi sargun perfrmd 10 times bttr than rahul bt got low marks..hez not evn in comptition

oh plzz I got eyes too...he hardly dance...he was just moving a little fr the sake of itπŸ₯±
Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like they want to keep Rahul in show for the next 5-6 weeks just for entertainment...
@bwsweetu chalo atleast he can move his legs unlike sme ppl who just went to stand there n laugh @colors ..he will be till finals
ish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

So basically i am seeing the biggest fan of rahul in the form of sajid...watever he will do sajid will give him 9..just becoz he was entertaining..i found him so biased with rahul..there is a non dancer and there is a maha non dancer...n rahul is 2nd of them but still he got 9 ..y dont judges realize that while giving the marks they are also setting the standard of dancing..so wat rahul did was the level of nb..dont be surprised if next week rahul will do his hehehehe n will score full 11...disapointed..

Totaly agree wiv ur post, nd I don't think he wiuld get eliminated so quickly
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar am i missing something ???
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvnishal888

awesome post...πŸ‘
sajid  and his rahul obsession...😑
i must say JDJ judges are much better than NB5 judges...

agree those judges were better than nach baliye n they were fair. 
@salmanGirl i agree with u. Awesome post!
Edited by masaf57 - 11 years ago