Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Im not even exaggerating, when I heard him say that my jaw absolutely dropped. 

It is such a pure and wonderful way to think about love. 

It literally made my day

Pashmeen is one lucky lucky lucky woman 

😳

Originally posted by: polly2312

That message was such a Sobti thing to say. Instead of giving typical messages like everyone, he chose to give a dose of reality about relationships! Love Barun for always being a bit hatke (different)!

Edited by aamir18 - 11 years ago
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
who female lead in his second movie ?
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
happy valentine's day barun sobti and everyone else here...😊
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i dono where to write this but m really getting frustrated wid ppl linking sanaya nd barun nd calling names to pash.. its irritating me to the core.. this guy is a married man .. nd ppl r spreading rumors man !! so upsetting

sorry guys.. just thought of venting it out here
chocodilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqsharma

i dono where to write this but m really getting frustrated wid ppl linking sanaya nd barun nd calling names to pash.. its irritating me to the core.. this guy is a married man .. nd ppl r spreading rumors man !! so upsetting

That was nothing. I actually saw comments that pashmeen should be poisoned so that sanaya and barun could be together. It is really getting worse.
Hope that doesn't deter their friendship or prevent them from acting together again. 
chillymirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ikr,if not for Barun,atleast they should think abt Pashmeen.For God's sake she is a married woman and how difficult it will be for her if she comes to know abt these baseless rumours
DushtKanya thumbnail

Ikr! Some Sarun fans are so sick!

Wishing Barun and Pash a very happy married life and may they always be together!
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

There is a fan from Kenya who is going to pass our msg to Barun if she gets to meet him.

Here's the link if you missed it: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3434445?pn=10

It's open till tomorrow ðŸ˜Š

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ipkknd_ArHi

Ikr! Some Sarun fans are so sick!

Wishing Barun and Pash a very happy married life and may they always be together!

I agree, it is becoming a bit sickening. People really don't know where to draw the line.
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arshi_sravy

That was nothing. I actually saw comments that pashmeen should be poisoned so that sanaya and barun could be together. It is really getting worse.
Hope that doesn't deter their friendship or prevent them from acting together again. 

its too much now !! thy acting like geet fans!! no offence here.. this guy is happily married. cant thy see it?arrrgghh m so upset.. pash is actually a women fr barun.. man this lady has stood fr him through thick nd thin wen he was nothin.. this is true love !!

ppl shud understand it now