b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Sweety for sharing.
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing!

This sounds quite interesting. Mr Pal is great actor (in my opinion) and I don't think I'll ever be able to forget his powerful roles in mythological shows that I have seen (Dronacharya in BR Chopra's Mahabharat, Shukracharya in BR Chopra's Vishnupuraan, and Daksh Prajapati in Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev). I'm sure he's been in other shows/movies - its just that I haven't seen them.

It will be interesting to see him in a non-mythological show, although his role is again related to religion here! He must really like spirituality/religion-related roles, which is cool.

A negative holy-man, huh? I guess he will be involved in the miraculous "unearthing" (more like planting!) of a Shivling in Sandhya's night college grounds, which will make the local people put pressure on the principal to shut down the college to make the place a shrine/place of pilgrimage or something like that. He must be in league with the principal's son in all this mess... he who wants to sell the land and build a shopping mall there!

😊