Surendra Pal set to play -ve cameo in DABH:article

Posted: 11 years ago

Surendra Pal set to play a negative cameo in Diya Aur Baati Hum

Surendra Pal

Earlier in the day we reported about Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum team going to Ajmer for an outdoor shoot.

The latest is that veteran actor Surendra Pal, who was last seen in Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev, will be seen entering the show.

As per a reliable source, Surendra will be seen playing a Swami who will be initially seen as a very positive character. However, it is only later that one will learn of him being of a negative type when he will try to cheat people with his goody image.

Confirming his entry in the show, Surendra Pal said, "This is for the first time that I am playing a cameo of a negative character. This character is contrastingly opposite of Prajapati Daksh that I played in ...Mahadev."

hey BABA...wElcomE to dabh...πŸ˜‰...and ready to have a blast from sandhya ...🀣

thanks sweety...
Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
Originally posted by udnis

hey BABA...wElcomE too dabh...πŸ˜‰...and ready to have a blast from sandhya ...🀣

thanks sweety...
welcome..😊
@bold...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£

Thanks for sharing. πŸ‘πŸΌ Nice to see some refreshing characters in DABH in upcoming episodes πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Thanks for sharing. πŸ‘πŸΌ Nice to see some refreshing characters in DABH in upcoming episodes πŸ˜Š
welcome...😊
yeah agreed..!!This track seems interesting!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks 4 sharing Sweety darling ...
Originally posted by AHLMH

Thanks 4 sharing Sweety darling ...
Your welcome Ash darling..!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
Gr8😊. I like him a lot. He's a good actor. The roles dat he's played till now in mythological shows r memorable ones😳. I wish he had a +ve role in DABHπŸ˜”. 
Thanks Sweety for sharingπŸ˜ƒ...Seems the plot will be interesting...
tnx..

he was fab in Mahadev😳