Destiny of Anant and Navya page no61

Batool123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Friends,

As you all know i was continuing silla's post but  i would like to inform u all that i couldnt able to continue more as I have come up with a new concept. One of my friend told me this story and then i start thinking to write on Anya. In this story character were different i have mention anya in this story and story would not be the same it would be different from my friend story.Hope you guys will like it .

This story is about two friends Deepak Mishra and Om Bajpayee who used to stay together in Mumbai This story is about their children Anant  and Navya who has been tied in to the relationship 20 years ago.Om went to  UK to get settle. Before leaving for UK Om assures that he will get Anant  marry his daughter Navya. Since last 20 years Deepak and his wife meeta  along with two daughters and son are waiting for Om to come back andtake Navya as their daughter' in'law. Let see how destiny bring them together what destiny has stored for them.

Story Begins:-

After 20 years Anant and Navya grow up.They both were buzy in their life they dont even remember that 20 yrs ago thy have been tied in to the knot. A girl standing in her room near the window dark Moonlight falling on her face and that is none other than Navya who was deeply looking at the moon and feeling something  for someone but couldnt understand it what kind of feeling it is :))) suddenly her mom called Navyaaa ..and she turned back with her beautiful face  with open long silky hair

Meeta: why are you standing over here come and have dinner.

Navya : yes mom im coming

Actually Navya has finished her studies and helping her mom in household works nd live a very simple life. Deepak cant give levish life to his children. Everyday he worked hard for his children so that he can give them a better life .

Scene shift to Anant's house in UK

Om is a businessman who settled his business nd family in UK .In ths story Om is a very kind hearted man and he really missed his best frnd mishra whom he left him 20 yrs ago and now he has decided to go back to india and thinks when he will tell this truth to anant will he accept this relationship as he was very small when mishra nd me took this decision .

Scene shiftt to Anant :

Anant was a handsome guy and most obedient child of bajpayee's family.He respect his parents very much and he is the adrash beta of bajpayes and ladla too๐Ÿ˜ŠHe has taken the responsibilities of his dad business and looking forward to spread his dad's business everywhere. in his room he is doing his work suddenly om knock the door and anant turned his face and said aray papa why r u standing at the door and u dont need to knock the door u can come inside anytime.Om with his smiling face and says i know thats what i love u so much but beta ii want to talk with u something i dont know whether should i tell u or not ?
Anant :why papa what is the matter i have never seen u like this ever before u alwways ordr me today u r thinking that u should tell me or not, what ever the matter it may be i will always obey you. so tel me what is the matter?

Om: Beta there was my friend named mishra who live in India(Mumbai) and he was my best friend we both were very close to eachother share everything and do lots of masti and all but suddenly we get seperated as i got a call from london nd we shifted to london from India . 
Anant: bas itni si baat comeon what is the big deal you should meet him i mean we all should go to india and meet him๐Ÿ˜Š

Om: yes i want to meet him but i have promised him something jisa tumha poora karna hoga muja nahi

Anant with confused : papa i dint get you which promised u r talking about ?

Om: you have to marry to mishra's youngest daughter Navya .mena bachpan mein hi deepak ko promised kardiya tha ka jab tum or navya ara hojaoga to tum dono ki shaddi kardenga or apna is rishta ko or bi mazboot karanga but muja achanak london jana para hamesha ka liya or yeh wada bahi tak poora nahi hua ๐Ÿ˜” kya tum mere is waada ko poora karoga 

Anant in a deep thinking and says papa aap na mere liya jo be socha ha acha hi socha hoga me yeh shaddi karna k liya tayaar hoo
Om in excitement and says kyaaa tum sach bolraha ho and hugged him with little tears but anant is not ready to accept this relationship as he doesnt remember who is navya will he understand her or will she understand him he was in a deep thought nd suddenly om break the hug nd kiss on anants forehead and says aaj mein buhat khoosh hoo thanku beta thank u very much nd leave his room but anant was sad ๐Ÿ˜”.episode end...๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope you guys will like my new concept๐Ÿ˜Š waiting for your likes and comments ๐Ÿ˜Š
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st  Part on page no 2
                                    2nd Part on page no  5
                                    3rd Part on page no10
                                    4th Part on page no 12
                                    5th Part on Page no 15
                                    6th Part on page no 18
                                    7th Part on page no 22
                                    8th Part on page no 26
                                    9th part on page no 28
                                   10th part on page no 33

11th part on page no 36
                                   12th part on page no 39
                                   13th part on page no 43

14th part on page no 45

15th part on page no 49
                                    16th part on page no 52
                                  17th part on page no 55

Last part on page no 59

Edited by Batool123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immaria91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Woww plzz continue jaldii batool nice storyline
sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A good start... waiting to read what unfolds..Edited by sifarah - 11 years ago
chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woowww lovet it batool... plzz update today itself .. wanna know what is next ๐Ÿ˜Š
pujaaghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow..superrrlike..update soon pls
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start dear.  Please continue
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow lovely start :))) continue soon...