Poll

Best saas-bahu pair in sns

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
My take undoubtedly is Kokila-Gopi. Kokila is more of a mother to gopi than saas and their bond is beautiful.I just love their love and respect for each other..though she loves ahem sooo much she accepted gopi as her beti more than bahu and never shown any difference between ahem and gopi..Edited by scarlet167 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My vote goes to Gopi and Koki. Koki has always been there for Gopi and yes has been more a mother to Gopi.. Love their relationship its defn unique😊 
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepikz

My vote goes to Gopi and Koki. Koki has always been there for Gopi and yes has been more a mother to Gopi.. Love their relationship its defn unique😊 

yes their relationship is very unique 😊
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my vote goes to koshi
khatta mittha rishta between koshi...
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i go with popular opinion 😛...its Goki for me too...though if you ask me who is the most entertaining saas bahu pair i would say Koshi 😆...Hetal and Gopi do have potential but CVs never show them together 😕
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i Voted for my most fave GOKi.. ahhh i love koki gopi love relatioship 😳 very unique and unbelievable.. yes i never seen one saas give so much love n support of her Bahu as like has own mother but koki always stood for has bahu gopi in any cost even infront of Ahem aswell 😊 i love GoKi relationship and im always admire them alot ⭐️
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GoKi's relationship has matured.. From the frightened DIL, Gopi has now matured into a daughter who has come to love and respect her MIL dearly.
The way GoKi exchanged knowing smiles when Ahem was finding excuses yesterday was so subtle that one would miss it if they were not looking. 😳

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

GoKi's relationship has matured.. From the frightened DIL, Gopi has now matured into a daughter who has come to love and respect her MIL dearly.

The way GoKi exchanged knowing smiles when Ahem was finding excuses yesterday was so subtle that one would miss it if they were not looking. 😳

exactly..i loved those smiles which actually show hoe close and comfortable they are with each other 😊
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like Koki - Rashi 
-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I voted for GoKi as like every others said they share special relationship as mother and daughter more then a saas bahu😊 for Koki ahem is her life now she treat ahem and gopi the same two of them are souls of kokis life.