myname1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After seeing today's episode, it is very clear to me that Vihaan is interested in taking revenge.  Vihaan's game is create inferior feeling in Rachna or make her feel that Gunjan is a better girl who is trying to take away all the attention.  Vihaan kept on repeating that Gunjan is a better than Rachna in wearing high hills dancing, probably knows how to ball, etc...Vihaan will succeed in creating a rift btw, them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: myname1

After seeing today's episode, it is very clear to me that Vihaan is interested in taking revenge.  Vihaan's game is create inferior feeling in Rachna or make her feel that Gunjan is a better girl who is trying to take away all the attention.  Vihaan kept on repeating that Gunjan is a better than Rachna in wearing high hills dancing, probably knows how to ball, etc...Vihaan will succeed in creating a rift btw, them.

rajiv is closed book up till  now. some one should try to open this book and read love towards rachna...
also when gunjan asked in car when rajiv gave lift her, about his statement about life, he kept mum... its a big question...

Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
arnjal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree!
Vihaan is definitely trying to create a rift between the 2 sisters!
I hope Rachna doesn't fall in his trap and blame Gunjan incessantly 
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Vihaan is going to bring out the truth of their prank on the big day .😈 . He will bring it out in such a way that even Gunjan will not be able to tell πŸ˜•

Mean while rachna is slowly  getting insecure  about Gunjan & vihaan,s closeness.😑

Vihaan is going to start the job of bringing a rift  btw them and wedge them apart and our dear Charu will finish the job😑

BIG TIME DRAMA IN THE MAKINGπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by brat2008 - 11 years ago
waiting for engagement ceremony surprise...  
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guess the prank may be revealed durin the engagement drama πŸ˜•
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
indeed..i agree with you.. well i kinda love this track because in reality most times siblings do have a rift between them due to outside forces.. what's more intresting is to see how these two sisters bond after this..and i'm sure thier bonding will be much stronger! Vihaan you put your foot in the wrong pool! Gunjan i'm sorry for her, lots of blame yet to be given to her especially on engagement day!
Lovedakshna thumbnail
I agree with u all. There are so many confusion right now. In one way Rajeev is still nt developing feelings for Rachna but on the other hand he is getting interest in Gunjan's matter. Mayank and Gunjan still loves each other. Rachna began to like Vihaan and trying to impress him. Vihaan likes Gunjan and always comparing Rachna with Gunjan which eventually making Rachna jealous. In one way, Vihaan is showing interest in Gunjan but again he is showing interest in Rachna. He will create a big rift between two sisters for sure and he will b succeed bcz Gunjan is repeating the same mistake by hiding truth from Rachna. Ok, now coming into Gunjan's point, she hided the fiancee truth from Vihaan at first, then she lied to hide it. She again hide those events from Mayank and now she is hiding the surprising fact from Rachna. Really cant predict anything whts gonna happen next?πŸ˜•
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vihaan will exact his revenge by exposing everything on the engagement. He will cause Rachna to be jealous of Gunjan and Charu will encourage it. The entire Garg family except for Shail will blame the broken engagement on Gunjan. Yet Shail will not allow Gunjan to go to Austrailia. Instead she will help to mend their rift. Edited by JulieD - 11 years ago
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show is going great! But i am worried that if CV shows too much Charu, and always being mean to Gunjan and Shail, will not be good. If CV has to show Charu, I would like to see Seema and Sangeeta see her true face, and Charu put them in their place. Rift between Gunjan and Rachana is big "No" at my part because their bond is sweetest part of this show. If every one start blaming Gunjan than it will be same thing like any other serial, accusing main lead, and main lead keep crying. It will kill the uniqueness of this show. Rajeev looks interested in Gunjan. He is developing a soft corner for her. I hope Vihaan truly loves Gunjan because their chemistry is great!