dhun veer aur dhrvi

lachi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey everyone whats up don tu find it werid that dhun veer aur dhurvi are not reglious i find veer and dhruvi very spoile and dhun he got spoiled from that gf of his mrrrrrrrsssssss surily lol

out off all who u find religious  i find dhan the most out of the three becuz he touch his grandmother foot give ur views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsy thumbnail
I dont know who is a bit traditional.......but i go for Dhruvi..... 😕
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dhan ...if he was not so blindly in love with Surily...and respected Mum...he would be alright...he says he respects Suhas...he told off Veer because Veer was talking about Dad in a not very respectful manner...in fact that is the only time I liked Dhan when he told Veer in a very big brotherly manner"behave yourself"..

YEs..kids are not religious at all...but then even dK did not stay for puja at home...but when he told kids to go to temple they listened to him...it was very nice...the way dK ordered Dhan to follow Suhas' wish and go to temple ...did not raise his voice...but said it in a no nonsense tone ..

IF DK shows respect towards Kaamna ...kids will follow...Veer said yesterday...Dad will never raise his voice against Suhas ...and we do not have the guts to go against Dad
lachi thumbnail
bvery good point monaaaaaaaaaaa
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dhan got spoiled because of his stupid gf surily what the heck is this name man ufffff

veer & dhruvi are spoiled cause of their fatheir ufffff
jatin khurana thumbnail
I think a girl like Pritha is introduced to improve VEER. He is the only one who has it all to be a true Successor to DK. dhan is too lame and DUMB n dhruvi is too kiddish.
VEER would be my choice.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dhan behaves like a hen pecked husband even before the marriage..wonder what will happen if he does marry Surily..

Would have preferred a lively ...pretty..girl for Veer...but may be Preetha will be alright for him 😕
lachi thumbnail
lol i find that surily rules over him lol
lachi thumbnail
lol why isnt anyone replying lol
asha19 thumbnail
i agree with mona completely they should have got a complete SEXBOMB for Veer. Pritha is too bland for him.

n lachi i agree with you too, that surili has turned Dhun totally BESURA. Not that he was Surila before.

Probably Surili n Veer can spark up the screen, Dhan has no Dum. He is so phusssssssss...... lol