3rd Jan WU Kalikeya finds out about Narayani

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Manuvrat's daughter, Chitra, offeres flower to Ma durga's idol, says this is for compelerting my wish of having a friend, she'll be born as Guruma's daughter. Ma Durga too receprocates in her dham saying even I'll get a lovely friend like you after taking avatar on Earth.

Kalikeya is offering his prayers to Patalika dancing, asks her to give darshan. She appears, is wearing Black saree, has 8 hands with different weapons in her hand, asks Kalikeya what does he want.
She says all this is Durga's Maya, no one till now has been able to understand her Maya. He tells her I only know you, where can I find that girl? She tells him to concentrate at the place from where he got this curse. He says that means she will be born in Manuvrat's place.
Narayani's god-bharai is taking place.
Kalikeya tells Rambh, Karambh, to keep a watch on Manuvrat's state, to find out who taht woman is?
Vishnu tells Lakshmi, Kali, Saraswati, they should not worry about Narayani. We have gone for her sewa, now even you all should go there. All  the 3 Devis as normal woman goes to bless Narayani. She asks them who they are? They answer they are her well wisher, but remember a child birth is also a mother's test. Narayani starts wondering what test they were talking about?
At Patal loka, Kalikeya asks who will find about that woman? Danu tells him, rishi Katyayan's wife Narayani's god bharai is being celebrated in Manuvrat's state, she has found out this from her Tantar  vidya. She shows hin what is going there right now. Diti says the cause of his death will be born to Narayani for sure. He gets angry.
In MaDurga's dham, Devi Varahi says you are feeling happy at this god bharai but Kalikeya has realised about Narayani, this is a problem. MaDurga answers, I am a mother, I let my child to make mistake & I only let him correct his mistake, everything is happening as per the rule of this World. Even the biggest sinner should be given a chance to reform but if he looses it, then he has to pay for it.
Kalikeya orders Rambh, Karambh to get rishi Katyayan & Narayani to Patal loka.
Precap: Both the Asuras reach the place where god bharai is taking place. Chitra sees them, alerts others. Manuvrat asks his wife to take rishi Katyayan & Narayani to a safe place. Asuras catchs Chitra, says this child will be paying for their mistake.
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update btw kalikeya dance is rofle worthy😆
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The actor who is playing kalikey shd work more hard
still the makers need to work hard ...i always feel sumthing missing in the show ...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Really Enjoyed This Episode.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sita11

The actor who is playing kalikey shd work more hard
still the makers need to work hard ...i always feel sumthing missing in the show ...

Even I have the same feeling, they could have made it much better. I hope they improve.