Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai <3 (Vivian-Vahhbiz Vivah Spl)

_Divya_ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

"It is bliss to find someone you can marry your soul to. Who accepts you the way you are?"

- Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1

" Matches are made in heaven... "

In Hindi..

"Jodiyaan upar se bankar aati hai.. par setting yahan neeche hi karni padti hai!" πŸ˜‰

Yet another beautiful bond of friendship, love and care is going to go on stamp papers soon πŸ˜‰ and get official!πŸ˜›

You guessed it right we are talking about another BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING...! The Tellywood is witnessing the union of two beautiful people!

One of very handsome guys of Tellywood are getting hitched! Ahaan..!!! 😎 πŸ˜† Its time for the union of a Vampire and Human... Yet again πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

I, Divya, along with my friends Shivangi and Rasmi warmly welcome you all to the Wedding Party thrown specially on the occasion of the marriage of heartthrob Vivian Dsena and Charming Beauty Vahhbiz Dorabjee.

Vivian has been a special person for most of the girls outta here! πŸ˜‰We have spent our days and nights drooling over him... In reality and in dreams as well. 

But now! He is going to be with a person he drools over... 

He dreams of being with! 

His real-life Piya 
and His real-life Madhubala...
 His Vahhbiz!😳

Vivian and Vahhbiz...We wish you all the luck and success in life! Keep smiling always!

Divya- Shivu! Where are you? All preps done?
Shivangi- yes di all done! Only the guests are yet to come!
Divya- Where's Rasmi?
Shivangi- I'll go check!
Rasmi- Hum haazir hai jaaneman!
Shivangi- Stop being melodramatic... Hmmmph!

So people move down to see... Who's Who has been invited for this special I-F party?

This thread has been put together by a bunch of people

Topic Makers:: divi4u, -Rasmi24- & --Shivu--
Post 1 Write-Up and Layout:: --Shivu--
Thread Formatted by:: --Shivu--
Sources by:: -Rasmi24- & --Shivu--
Signatures/Banners:: saher90 and Glimpz Creations(Shivu)
Wishes/Gifts:: The Fans and Well-Wishers

Edited by divi4u - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Divya_ thumbnail
Post 2
The stage is set! The red carpet flows till the main entrance. Shivangi, Rasmi and Divya welcoming the guest!! Let's see... who comes and when!

Suyash-Kishwer

Vivian's BFFs and Co-Stars of ViVah from PKYEH!

Drashti Dhami

Co-star from Madhubala! 😊

Sukirti Kandpal

Sukirti Kandpal

Co-star from Pyaar ki ye ek kahani! 😊

Priya Wal

Co-star from PKYEK

Pallavi Purohit

Padmini ji from Madhubala!

Gurmeet-Debina

Friends

Indresh Ji

Bittuji

Radhaji

mom on show

Seema Jha

Co-star from MB

Kukku aka Raza Murad

Co-Star from Madhubala

Sikki Bhatia

Co-Star from Madhubala

Shiv from Balika Vadhu

Friend

Bollywood se

Salman Khan

Viv's a Salman fan

Anil Kapoor

CGPA connection

Farah Khan

CGPA connection

Raveena Tandon

CGPA connection

Meet the Groom... meet the bride!
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Woahh!! The time is here... HERE at last... TIME of celebration.. 

I know you all have geared up for the "Big - Fat Wedding Of The Year- 

Vivian Dsena WedsVahbbiz Dorabjee"

Vivian Dsena an Indian Television actor and a model born on June 28, 1988 in Ujjain,Madhya Pradesh. His hometown is Ujjain. In Vivian Dsena family his parents are Mrs. Shyamlata and Mr. Duncan Dsena and sister, Parvara Garcia. He is of Indian and Portuguese descent. Vivian Dsena's religion is chritsian catholic. He studied in a military school for two years, where he learned many sports including horse-riding. He is a great fan of football and wanted to become a footballer. He followed it and played in big tournaments till his college. He is great fan of Cristiano Ronaldo and Jaffery

He also did ramp shows with all reputed brands like Levis, Flying Machine, SPYKARS, pepejeans etc. His recent shot was with Jet Airways and Pantaloons

Vivian stared his career as Gladrags-2007 Contestant (Top 10). He got his first break in Ekta Kapoor's ' Kasam Se on Zee Tv,  then he got the role in Ganga...as Shiv opposite Ganga on colors,  He became a part of the first SUPER-NATURAL show on Indian 

Television... apparently based on Twilight with the role of the  Vampire Abhay Raichand!!! in Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani

Currently he plays the role the of Superstar RK in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors which is most popular liked character among audience.He is a rich spoilt brat An arrogant, bratty, self-obsessed and talented actor of the era. He forcefully married Madhubala but she shocked him performing her duties & caring for him as wife. It melted him & turned protector for madhubala..

Vahbbiz Dorabjee is an model and television actress who played the role of Panchi Dobrial(Birdy) in Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani.

Vivian   & Vahbiz met on the sets of Pyar Ki Ye Ek Kahani Serial.Vahbiz Dorabjee has played the role of Panchi Dobriyal of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani withVivian Dsena as a Abhay

Their beautiful story began...

Like house a house a film or romance in a romantic tale. The riddle can be solved when we watch the episodes on reel & real life between two telly starts Vivian d'sena and vahbbiz dorabjee. Telly buzz told us that Panchi and Abhay who share a rough relation on screen in pkyek have a totally different story to tell in real life they share a special bond between them & something is also brewing between them since after shooting they sought themselves companionship and intimate relation. Sometimes they were seen enjoying the party together or at an event.

Confession

When they were asked about it both of them denied saying there was nothing, they were just good friends. But later on Vivian & Vahbbiz appeared confirming about their togetherness & they are special to each other.

Vivian's quote  for Vahbbiz "she is really very special to me. I had started feeling for her since long.  In fact, my feelings date back to when the show began, at the time when we had started shooting together. I like her for who she is as she's not a fake person and instead very real and genuine!"

Vahbbiz quote for Vivian  "Vivian is very special for me!  Apart from being a fantastic actor, Vivian is a clean-hearted person and a very genuine human being!

After getting engaged last year, Vivian and Vabhizz  the couple has now decided to take this relationship a step forward and enter a beautiful married life. Vahbbiz confirmed the news saying, "Yes, finally out marriage date is decided . We are getting married on 7th January 2013."

Well we wish the gorgeous couple a hearty congratulations!
Wishing you both have a very happy married life

Edited by -Rasmi24- - 11 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

After courting each other for a fairly long time, 2 years back our cute love birds took a step ahead in their relationship.

In 2011, on November 16, Vivian and Vahhbiz exchanged rings at Vahhbiz's hometown Pune in a private ceremony which was attended by very close friends of the couple.

Vivian and Vahbiz engagement ceremony

Very close friends, Kishwer(who played Vivian's mother in PKYEK) and Suyash attended the do.

The ceremony was very lavish, and both Vivian and Vahhbiz looked extremely adorable together.

Tellybuzz covered the event and according to the TB article dated, 16th November,2012

"The relationship of Vahbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena has been one of the most talked about news in the industry, especially after they admitted it to the world.

TellyBuzz first broke the news about their relationship which they initially denied, but later on the couple approved their togetherness exclusively to TellyBuzz again.

And today the happening couple is all set to take their relationship to the next level.

A source reveals, "Vivian Dsena and Vahbiz are getting engaged today at Vahbiz's home town in Pune. As a part of the celebration, the couple organized a pre-engagement party for close friends and family. Today is their ring exchange."

We tried getting in touch with both Vahbiz and Vivian, but they remained unavailable.

We congratulate the couple for their new beginning"

Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

--Shivu--

Happy Married Life Vivian and Vahhbiz! May you have a beautiful life together... be each other's strength. Support each other always. Love you both!

-Shivangi

divi4u
-Rasmi24-

Congrats Vivian & Vahbbiz
May both of you get all the happiness in the world. Have a great married life Vivian & Vahbbiz 

shamon

Congos Vivian...

may he get all d happiness in life...

and have a successful married life...

-msk4ever-

Vivian-God Bless u & vahbiz

Azmatazz

Viv and Vahabiz... β€οΈ
May you both have a very happy married life and be blessed by the almighty with every happiness and success in your married life...  God bless you guyz always
 β€οΈ

_Shreeya_

Showers Of Blessings And Wishes For You Vivian..!!
May You Have A Very Happy Wedded Life..!!

Wishing You More And More Success With Each Passing Year..!!
May You Grow More Handsome..πŸ˜†
Wishing That The Marriage Brings Happiness And All The Luck For Him

deepak148

i pray to god that vivian have a successful marriage life with vabhiz. He become more successful after his marriage. They both live a life full of happiness and joy 

psk_Gurti

All the vry best to vivian n vahbbiz!!
Congratulations to both!! 

Pujark3

Vivian congo to u
i m realy happy for u 

anyways a very successful maried life to both of u

❀️ Vivaah rockz❀️

manesha76

Congrats to Vivian & Vahabiz  , 

All the best for future πŸ˜› .

Doodho nahao fullo aur Falo πŸ˜† .

Nishi.Singh

wish the couple all the best! πŸ‘

housefull3

shaadi mubark vd square..

ankita24

congratulations to Vivian and Vabhiz..
wishing u all the health,happiness n prosperous married life
may u have wonderful journey ahead..god bless you...:)))

chandmeinchupi

"May you love and hold each other in the worst of times with trust, faith and belief; hoping the best for you on your auspicious wedding"

Have a wonderful holiday, you truly deserve the break Viv

.Priya2000.

Wishing Vivian a Wonderful married life β€οΈπŸ˜Š 

Smariandsena

hey vivu n vhab di!!!!! Best of luck 4 ur married life... Hope u'll get all d happiness with each other!!!! I was a vivah hater @ d time of ur engagement.,.,, bt now i've realised thr vhab is d true source of viv's happiness!!!! So m happy 4 both of u!..,. U look awsome together!!!!!! Just wish 4 d best..., hope u'll b more sucessful aftr ur marriage... May ur relationship b as pure as heaven,,,, may u'll always b happy in ur life...,,..., i m just happy 4 both of u..,,,,... Best of luck - ishu (smarika) 

prema_ks

Congratulations to Vivian and Vabhiz πŸ‘

I wish them all the Happiness, Fun and Love in their future.

Sanna14

Wishing u a vry Happy married life Vivu. GOD bless u. Honestly,i hv nvr been a Vivah fan. But, Bcz Vivu is happy,m happy 4 him. I pray,he alwz be happy shwng his cute dimple smile 4evr.

devikamd

Congratulations to Vivian and Vahbiz!
Wishing you both a marriage filled with love and joy...!

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Congratulations and all the best to Vivah πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ₯³ 

srija273

Congrtulations n wish VIVAH a very happy married life πŸ₯³

anjaliipkknd

Congrats VIVAH
Wish u both a happy married lifeπŸ€—

chrys

Congraatulation Vivah...God bless you both...

ramita94

Congratulations. Wishing them both all the best in the future.

hifzaa

Vivah is an awsum couple
Wish u all the best n keep tht dimple smile on ur face vivu

❀️ 

Newton123

congratulations to both vivian and vahbiz wish u guys a happy married life πŸ˜ƒ

EternalFrission

congratulations
may God bless u vivian and vahbiz in your married life...and may your life be filled with sucess and happiness vivian.
love  you
x

zoshad3119

CONGRATULATIONS TO VIVAH AND GOD BLESS U BOTH LOVE YOU...😊 

--Neelam--

Congratulations to Vivian and Vabhiz..πŸ˜ƒ
Wishing you all the healthhappiness and prosperous married life. May you have awonderful journey ahead.
May God bless you..

love_arsha

congratsVivian...
may god bless u nd Vahbhiz...
wish u a very Happy married life...

ash28

comgrats vivian

Prabh.DDian

Wishing Vivian a Wonderful married life 

1Sumana1

Wishing Vivian & Vahbiz a very prosperous, happy and succesful life after marriage!

ABBY_JERAN

unusual but true that Panchi n Abhay n siddharth had always been my fav characters in PKYEK...sorry vivu but i m More of a Panchi Sid fan...nd Vahbz i REALLY WISH u do a show ASAP after the wedding nd mk a place of ir own in the industry which u Really deserve...It has Always Been a treat to watch ur offscreen segments...i luv how u guys r BEST FRNDS first n then Luvers...RESPECT VAHBZ for not being unnecessarily insecure of Vivu n not mk Vivus life hell...STANDING OVATION to VIVU for maintaining personal n professional life so efficiently with grace n dignity at such a young age...all n all i m GENUINELY VERY HAPPY for u 2...cuming to hving gud chemistry i wud still say VIVU DRASHTI ROX nd i hardly doubt any1 can beat VAHBZ-SID KARNIK CHEMISTRY...will regret for the rest of my life of not getting a full track of Sid Panchi...Cuming Bk to Rk Madhu...i NEVER thought VIVU wud look thid Gud with DRashti...nyways CONGRATS 

nidu_dsena

Wishing Vivian a Wonderful
married life
congratsVivian...
may god bless u nd Vahbhiz... 

Barbie_girl02

Wishing vivan & vahbhiz happy married life..may god bless them wd lot of happiness in their married life..

Marie_789

May they get all the happiness in life.😊

Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

-Swetha-

Wishing Vivian and Vahbhiz a Happy Married Life πŸ€—
May God Bless Them ! πŸ˜ƒ

mayamagic

wish u good luck and happy married life my prince,

coasta_70

Wish you every happiness in your wedded life Vivian and Vahhbiz...hope you always stand by one another and aapko kisi ki bhi buri nazar naa lagey...Congratulations!!!

amrithas

God bless you both as you get married! Here's wishing you happiness, success, prosperity and in time beautiful babies to add to the beauty of  the world! 

vinshe

Vivian wish you a very happy married life .. God bless!!

indu1911

wish u good luck and happy married life Vivah.. 

sp110

saade munde nu bahut bahut vadhaiyan. 

may you both enjoy a fruitful life ahead is my wish for you.

life is complete only with a partner whom you love and get love, so 
RK ki tarah pyare patidev bankar apni asli madhubala ki aankhon mein khushi ki chamak bikherte rahna aur fir dekhna zindagi kitni haseen dikhti hai.
dukh sukh sabka saathi to ban hi jaoge but uske dil ka haal in aankhon mein hi jaan jaoge agar uss se ishkwala love karoge.

yeh kisi book ki lines nahin hai, ise mahsoos karke dekhna, agar khushi khud chal kar na aaye to kahna

wish you all the luck and congrats!

emptyworld

Saadi mubarak ho vivian and vahbbiz

May god bless you both with lots of hapiness, love and success. Keep
 smiling.

kavana_n

Wish u happy married life---ViVah πŸ˜ƒ

May god fulfill all ur wishes

LadyFlame

Wishing Vivi and Vahbiz a very happy married life!!!

God bless them β€οΈ

M.Hurr

I wish both Vivian and Vahbiz a beautiful and a happy married life,you both make an awesome couple,wish you both goodluck not only for your married life but for also for your careers,you should both come together on-screen as main leads in a show.
Once again
God bless you both-Happy New Journey of life
Maleka

Vivu_barun

wish vahbiz&vivian a very happy married life. may god bless them.may god fulfill all their wishes.may they live a life full of joy.happiness.may god bless them.may god fulfill all their wishes.may they live a life full of joy.happiness.

rahmona_pakswe

Wishing Vivian and Vahbiz a very happy married life and a bright future. May your marriage be the beginning of a long and wonderful journey. God bless you both!

iiDona

Vivian, you are awfully good at what you do. I adore your character RK. I am not an accurate judge of acting abilities but, I can say that I couldn't imagine anyone else playing RK better than you do.
Vahbiz, I do not know of your work. However, you are confident, brave and have stunning smile. I admire the way you carry yourself under the watchful eye of the media.
I wish you both a lovely wedding and successful marriage ahead. Enjoy your big day.

girlz-rule

Vivian Dsena n Vahbbiz Dorabjee, May u both guys lead a happy married lyf n Congratulations in advance.

Abhiya_Visu

Congratulations and have a happy married life to vivian n vahhbiz

God bless you

Madhuri53

Congrats Vivan & Vahbiz
God bless them
And have a good marriage life forever

Abhiya_Gunner

Congrats Vivian and Vabhiz!  May u have a successful marriageπŸ‘πŸΌ 

akankshasehgal

all the best vivan and vahbiz . happy married life.

suku_girl

vivian may you live happy life with your lady love vahbiz ...
happy marriage vivian

rita88

heartiest congrats to both,,,,,,
i really lyk vahbiz,,,,,she appears to be very nice n warm person...with no starry airs
n she carries herself really well,,,in every outfit,,,,
mostly both suits each other very well,,,,,,,,,n compliment each other
n ya shes very active on twitter,,,,so v get updates abt vivi πŸ₯±

god bless both

meethi.chhoori

Congratulations Vivian and Vahbbiz
May you have a happy married life
God bless you both

-Isha
lakshmi_pai
god bless him and vahbizz...may god give them happiness always and have a great life ahead...❀️...god will always be with u vivian and vahbizz....

surabi

Best wishes to Vivian and Vahbiz for a happy married life...

zohra18

may he get all d happiness n his life all d bst vivu

cuterishabhala

I'm a big fan of yours & have been following u since 3 yrs now.i m madly in love wid u & will always be.u r my prince charming.anyways.coming out of my devdas mode,

i would just like to congratulate u on your wedding.may u have a wonderful fairytale wedding & a happy life.may u get everything in d world u desire 4.love u & vahbiz-u r a lucky girl 2 get a true prince charming.enjoy your fairytale wedding.i wish i was vahbiz...

But love u & be happy
-simran

dhanya.r

vijayarvi

congrats vivian...wish u a very very happy married life..πŸ˜ƒ

Floral Wishes On Wedding...

Wedding Glitter Scraps

drashsree100

Wishing you a Blessed married life Vivian n Vabhiz

ornellamg

My hearty congratulations to both Vivian and Vahbiz. May God shower your married life with lots of love and happiness

-sweetgal19-

Congratulations Vivian and Vahbiz πŸ€— May you have a lovely married life,God bless.😳

love.abhay

Vivian and Vahbiz make a very cute couple and d best part is dat dey look so happy together..wo alag baat h ki vivu ki shaadi se mera Dil toot gya but im happy dat he is happy..he got d love of his life..
now finally my wishes..

Many Many Many Wishes For Ur Happy Married Life Vivian..May God Bless U With All d Happiness In Dis World And May Ur Every Wish Gets Fulfilled..
May U Both Always Remain Smiling Together..😊

Wishing That D Marriage Brings U All D Good Luck N Success❀️

amni375

Vivian and Vahbiz Wishing you both a lifetime of blessings & love!

The ABC's of Marriage for V&V = W as in Wedded  - Love, Amni

Absolutely adore each other
Be best friends
Compromise
Discover new things together
Encourage each other
Forgive and forget
Gaze into each other's eyes 
Hold hands and hug a lot
Inspire and intrigue each other
Joke and laugh and have fun
Kiss Kiss Kiss
Love with all your hearts
Marvel at each other's talents
Nurture each other's souls
Overcome problems together

Play games

Quiet each other's fears
Remember the little things
Say "I love you" every day
Take time for tenderness
Understand and care deeply

Value everything you share
Wish on stars together
X-press your true feelings
Yearn for each other's touch
Z-zzz in each other's arms

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

kamal desang

May  you both have a very happy married life

fiona18

Congratulations n wish both of u a very happy married life

Hdhd

Congratulations Vivian and Vahbiz.
I Wish you both,to have a very happy married life.

May god bless you.

anushka2112

I wish Vivian and Vahbiz a successful and full of love married life ...stay blessed ...

Desire6

Wish u vivian nd vahbiz a happy married life

PrittB

MS-meghasharma

congratulations to vivian and vahbiz  and wish both of u a very happy married life full of happiness.
Hope both of u always stay together. God bless u.

rev4eva

Wishing both Vivian & Vahhbiz a happy married life. Wishing them all the best in their life and career...

SwagataPanja

Have a very happy nd romantic marriage life Vivian...I pary 2 god for ur blissful marriage life with ur lady love Vabhiz...She'll b ur real life Madhubal...u guys r lovely pair..❀️

arshianrox

humaari toh bas yehi dua hai ki tum sadaa khush raho πŸ˜Š
aur humsab ko bhi khush karte raho πŸ˜†

arnhmb

i wish vivian has a successful marriage  wid vahbhiz and live a happy life wid her

sukku12

WISH U A HAPPY MARRIED LYF VIVI...
LUV U...

When they were spotted together..πŸ˜‰

Vivian & Vahbbiz at Golden Petal Awards

Vivian & Vahbbiz at Big awards

At Madhubala Launch Party

On a Wedding

AT Vivian's Birthday

At ITA awards

On Kishwar Merchant(Haseena's) Birthday Party

_Divya_ thumbnail
Congrats Vivian-Vahhbiz for ur VIVAH!! ❀️

Wish u both a very Happiieee Married Life ahead!! πŸ€—
_Divya_ thumbnail

but humara toh 1st naa! πŸ˜›
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly, congratulations once again Vivah! I hope you have a wonderful marriage and hope your lives are filled with all the happiness in the world! You both make a wonderful and adorable couple, and I'm so happy for you two! <3 (My gifts are already in this thread on the first page!). 

Secondly, divi4u, -Rasmi24- & --Shivu--...you three left me speechless. I don't even have words to describe how amazing this thread is. The fact that you three probably took out so much time from your lives to make this for all of us (and Vivah) is just super sweet of you. It's perfect! So thank you so much for putting this together! This thread is wonderful, just as wonderful as the three of you! <3  
I honestly was speechless as I scrolled through this thread. Kudos. πŸ‘
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago