DD the Golden Flower of Color's Golden Petal Award

amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Is it me or did you not enjoy Color's Golden Petal Award Show this year more than ever.  Drashti was fabulous.   She is so talented.  I don't think i have ever enjoyed an award function like this.  

DD was fantastic:

her interactions with Manish were hilarious!
her scene with Vivian was romantic!
her dances with Anil Kapoor and Remo/Terence were musical!

DD was the Golden Flower of the Color's Golden Petal Award Show. 👏

Thank u to the creators for their wonderful work of art!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She was really really amazing issliye forum mein kuch post mein se jealousy, I mean jalne ki boo aa rahi hai...
sillyme1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah...DD rocked the stage!...
Her performances were amazing!...I couldn't stop staring at her!...
N the DVD confession wala part got my heartbeat up!...😳😳
VD's voice is soo hot!😳

No, You are Not Alone!! Rofl go to Colors sites, even there except 2-3 comments for BW stars, the rest are all talking and praising DD & Manish!! And most of them aren't even fans of them, still they are praising them.🤣
Lol, I heard from my friend's neighbor that she is crazy about Madhubala girl and some are even going to shopping just to buy clothes like how Madhubala clothes are!! 😲 😆

And regarding her performances, they were no doubt good, but the real challenge was hosting as it was Drashti's first time! Manish was no doubt The best!! Why wouldn't he? He has so much experience, but the real surprise package was DD considering the fact it was her debut as a host/Anchor, Yet still she did a fantastic job!! ⭐️ They Both were the best of GPA!! 👏
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Drashti rock the stage and Manish was good too
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Drashti was Awesome

MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u..she was fabulus in gpa..
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Yes DD rocks,pura awards functin me bus DD he DD chayehua tha.DVD dance was good bt 1st me chemistry missing thi muche 2nd wala jada acha laga,I thing it's 1st time DD kisi shw ko hst kr rahi thi wo bhi manish k sath,firbhi itna acha se manage kya and abt manish k jkes abt DD wo sare k sare scripted tha manish ne apne ap se nehi bl raha tha.bt yaha to usse leke bhi suru ho gaye,uff.there chamistry was awesme.I think DD ko aur jada shows hst krna chahiye.she is full packge of beauti with brain.Cnffsn prt awesme tha,lved it.tarrence,remo DD ka stage apprence bhi bht accha tha.anil and DD ka dance to suparb tha.sbse accha laga jb dd said to manish "accha hua salman ne us RK ki bnd bajaye.humesh kiya khta rhta hay MADHUBALA...AHAAH".I think main bhi aj tk k sare award functins me se GPA sbse jada enjy kya.
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have to say...this is the first time ever I saw any awards function completely
till date...I oysters c in utube or little parts. ..be it related to films or tv. ..but for
first time DD made me stick to a complete awards function that too on 31st
December. ..
love u DD...for entertainment u gave me till date..b it as an actor or dancer or
host or just by ur presence. ...
u r the best n most talented person I know n saw till date in tv

P.S. this is what I said in other thread n same I wanna say here...

lol

but seriously I love DD a lot among all the tv stars..b it male or female. .
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DD was awesome. I was  really surprised she has done so well and matched to Manish.

About Manish he was always good. But I watched COlors for DD's hosting. If it is about Manish hosting and Salman Khan, they were showing in SP too in an award show at the same time.

So it was DD all the way and indeed DD is the Golden Flower in Golden Petal Awards.