Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanx for the analysis Renu. and seriously tum logon ko eveything mein ab conspiracy dikhti hai, even if none exists πŸ˜† 

Pia is taking a break from action and will be back in episode 39 only πŸ€£

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Analysis by Renu:

:: EPISODE 38 ::

Quite a light hearted episode after a long time. Ofcourse, we got to see 'human' interactions which was indeed a treat for us.πŸ˜› The episode basically revolved around one factor.. ' J ' πŸ˜† Poor Kshitij.. Bad day for him ! All he earned was free anger from apparently unknown... Advik. Sama would have reached heaven had she seen the flaring nose of her 'crush'.πŸ˜† What to say Kshitij.. better luck next time !πŸ€“ Hope Alina drops a tinka on you next time.. and yeah.. warn you better don't flirt with Vampies' girls. 🀣Alina ko J Karna hai toh Liana pakdo⭐️ πŸ˜ƒ

Sama-Advik.. finally I can see our wish getting fulfilled. Awww.. bright chances of them to be together.πŸ˜‰As much as this new development is sufficing at the moment.. but the consequences look blurred and not so favourable. As we know, CVs have hinted SamVik as a couple.. but could their love ever equate that of AbhIya's ? I know its a silly comparison but even that can't be neglected, right? πŸ˜•Sama is an innocent human.. her heart is pure.. it will love Advik.. worship Advik.. but Is it possible for Advik to do the same with his dead heart ? Can he EVER be Abhay? Thats the competition within itself. Well, I know I'm thinking too much.πŸ˜†

Abhay's inner turnmoil of emotions remained the same except an exponentially raised determination of protection towards Pia.The opacity of the council's dirty secrets has turned translucent to Abhay now.πŸ‘πŸΌ He is just like an angry roaring lion.. ready to paw on his prey.Sometimes, its curious enough to ask as to why CVs aren't showing the REAL aura of Abhay Raichand as the king of Supernaturals ? I mean all we could see as a king being cheated like he is some random fool ( OK, I understand council's betrayal is cleared to him now. ) and why is that Anantha guy ordering HIM to kill Pia ? Are these members superior to a king ! I just hope Abhay makes his every move sharply.

Overall, Nothing significant happened in the episode.Oww..so we've got the spoiler that Pia will be shown in next Episode.πŸ˜• ( Thank God, question bank is back ! )

Good going CVs !

My reply:

First of all you are right that there is no comparison between Abhiya and AdMa, and their stories will be different from one another. You only have to wait a little more what will be the consequences of their story πŸ˜‰

Coming to the second doubt, no Abhay is not above the council. It's the council which has appointed Abhay as the leader of all Supernaturals, but he is still answerable to them and if need be they can order him. 😳

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the analysis n reply as well ;)
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Analysis by Renu

::EPISODE 39 ::

The scene opened with an uninvited jealousy coated anger enveloping Advik Raheja. It was indeed surprising to discover this new side of him.Another one ! Yeah. Right now, his thoughts are battling..How dare that human touch Sama? Why has she started to matter for him so much? How can a vampire feel that way EVER ? And all.. BOOM! Our mysterious man gets tangled in these 'new' developments mildly able to remind himself of his mission. Not a good sign for conquering the throne of supernaturals. Actually, CVs really need to dissect his character atleast by now. All we know is just that he wants to be the king and a few shades of him.. his brotherly feelings towards Pia, possessiveness towards Sama, Rivalry with Abhay.. Thats it. Still he remains as mysterious as earlier without any major fade. Hope we get enlightened of WHAT IS HE soon. AbhIya scene was fun to watch. Looks like Abhay's genome has mutated back to its tharkeygiri. Banda Kab Sudhrega ! (We don't even want that)πŸ˜ƒ No doubt AbhIya's feelings are changing and the pace is OK for now but tell ya it was really very slow in initial episodes and that has affected their distance to the next level of their relationship. Hope that gets compensated and we get to see a new horizon of AbhIya's bond SOON !πŸ˜› The major shocking element was Kshitij witnessing Alina's animalistic side.So it looks like according to the article, it'll be him who will join the supernatural campaign. Major twist and ofcourse, we are eager to see on whose side will he be ! That makes me think of Sama too..*creases brows* What will she do when she comes to know the truth? Will she side Pia (indirectly Abhay) or Advik? That will be interesting to explore ! Where are Lihas, Saloni and my Vedere boy, Ekansh? What about Jeh ? And CVs do give us some AbhIya's 'protection- free' love scenes.Missing those hot and romantic old days of AbhIya. Ok, before concluding I want to add or better say give an idea that since 18th October is approaching, it would be great if we get to see a whole romance-filled and an intense AbhIyalicious episode as a part of celebration of 3 golden years of their dark love.😊

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Thanks for the analysis Renu

so, u think it would be Kshitij coming close to the supernatural world, hmm... let's see. About Sama, well you will see real soon πŸ˜‰ Ekansh and Saloni would be brought back if needed πŸ˜† and Lihas will be back after a few episodes. He is out of town u see πŸ˜†
as for 18th October, our episode will be telecast on 19th October, and while we don't promise a complete abhiyalicious episode, article does mention something drastic happening in their relationshipπŸ˜‰
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for analysis Renu, and as for Advik ka dissection, even I am not sure if we would do that ever :P