Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
was very busy so couldn't comment regularly.
read all the analysis n ur doing a great job!:)

Living the twist the story has taken and expect loads of more surprises frm the readers:)

Must say, the season 2 has better concept than season 1
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: didlr

was very busy so couldn't comment regularly.

read all the analysis n ur doing a great job!:)
Living the twist the story has taken and expect loads of more surprises frm the readers:)
Must say, the season 2 has better concept than season 1

Thanx dear.😳 Obviously, season2 is much more polished than season1 plotwise.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you soo much for the analysis Renu
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice analysis all.renu.

DFL Team really dng wonderful job...

suggest krna tha..dnt kick me...why nt any function or party again in mount clg...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sukugeny

nice analysis all.renu.

suggest krna tha..dnt kick me...why nt any function or party again in mount clg...

abhi story mount college se nikal ke junglon mein bhatak rahi hai, to jungle mein mangal ka filhaal koi programme nahin hai 😆
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx 4 d analysis Renu😳
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
::      EPISODE 37     ::

The episode started with a subtle, focused werewolf leader..Alina. The fresh pieces in her character are enough to contrast the Alina of Season 1. Well, she isn't Alina who can be fooled with sugary talks anymore.Throughout these years, the girl has gon through a drastic change..letting the pyknosis of her humanity to a balanced level and hence, giving birth to the cunning and razor eyes of a true responsible leader. Liana.. If Alina has moulded her distant goals then here that of hers' lies bleak.Alina foresees far off things, while Liana dwells in present.

Rehan..he may efface himself at the moment but that glistening evilness clearly marks the weaving of his own hidden dangerous plan.😈

Am I allowed to say that how much I am loving Abhay right now? Inna Saara!😃❤️❤️ Its actually like I'm catching glimpse of my old Abhay Raichand.His heart has started controlling his brain now..once again ! So there comes his umpteen ways of protecting his Pia.😉 He may be blind enough to see her smile, deaf enough to hear her innocent echoeing laugh and dumb enough to speak an unknown language of silence in her absence..but we aren't the above to ignore the signs of the beginning of a new legendary saga ! A saga of forbidden and dark love.❤️

" Raaton Kii Tanhayi Me,
Subah Kii Parchayee Me,
Chehra Hai Kya Meri Aakhon Me,
Khushboo Hai Kya Meri Saason me.. "

No doubt Abhay has fixed his motive to save Pia at the cost of his life but still there stands a queue of How?When?Where?😲 All he has is just a faint opacity of his enemies.Unaware of their devised plans, its going to be really tough for him to trace and act accordingly.😳On the top of it, Council members are his own backstabbing rivals.🤢 The thing that needs to be recalled here is Pia's own potential and hidden powers which can turn the tables unexpectedly.Only future episodes can answer all this.

Kshitij-Alina.. A big OMG !!!! 😲😲Its not funny or taken-to-be-lightly thing.Surely, CVs have planned something big behind this fresh pairing. *raises a brow*

Good job team ! Missed Advik and Pia in this episode, though.

.AgapiMou. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9900ff">Thanks for the analysis renu.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9900ff">first of all, its not just those two years that Abhay ahd forgotten but everything before he turned into vampire again, including maithili. he only got to know that he was a vampire earlier and there was someone named maithili in his human life before that, through vedere.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9900ff">As for Alina, no I don;t think she is doing anything at the moment😆Rehan, hmm.. wait and watch and Advik ko samajhna mushkil hi nahin namumkin hai, kyunnki ordinary vampires ki soch jahan khatam hoti hai, wahan se uski soch shuru hoti hai😉</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9900ff">and humans surely will be involved in the action soon</font>

Oops, I forgot that ke Abhay ko pre 2012 kuch bhi yaad nahi😆You guys keep on creating suspense..ke koi kuch kar bhi nahi raha hoga phir bhi gadbad lagega🤣Advik..in whole DFL, he is the one who makes me curious at his mere mention.Wow! Humans in action..Mazaa ayega !
.AgapiMou. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukugeny

nice analysis all.renu.

Tanx Geny🤗No doubt they're doing a fab job !
Bindass suggest karo and criticize bhi.. Tabhi DFL can be the best.😃Aapki demand padh li hogi CVs ne😆
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
@ Kirti, Shreya.. Welcome !🤗