virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  1.  Virika OS:Time flies...
It's been a year to virika's wedding.Time flew so quickly!The year was the best for viren and jeevika.Their lives had changed.They had spent so many good moments with each other that they would cherish their whole lives and had gone through so much!First,Jeevika's accident where she was in a live or die condition.Viren dreaded the thought of losing his love,his life.Then,manvi's cancer which shook their small little world.Jeevika's abortion had shattered their dreams and then jeevika was accused of killing Karan.
Every time virika's relation was put on a trial,it emerged as much stronger then before.
As they sat together in each other's embrace remembering the events of the past year,a tear fell from jeevika's eyes.Viren was concerned.His heart ached when he saw jeevika hurt!
Jeevika,what happened? R u fine?
Yeah! Viren ji I have to tell u something today.
What?
Viren ji,u know what I always considered myself very unlucky till I met u.I had lost my parents at a very early age.Though beeji and chachu chachi tried to cover up their presence but still a gap was left to be filled.Often,I used to fight with god for doing this to me but u know what now I m so indebted to him.All my thanks is so small in front of what he has given me!
Jeevika,now u got to know manvi's worth?
Manvi? For where did she come in?
Well,u were referring to manvi,right ?
No!
Then?
U! U,viren ji! U r the best thing that happened to me! I know I never said this but I love u immensely! More then anything else in this world.U r my world,my life,my soul,my heartbeat!Everything! U complete me.
Jeevika,kya baat hai ajj..
Viren ji let me continue,plz!
Ok sorry baba,go on
Viren ji I know how difficult it is to be second in your wife's life,few men cannot even tolerate to think this.But u lived with this truth for the past year,u never complained.How and why,viren ji? U r my husband,u have all the right to complain,to demand!How can u be so good?
Well,when my wife is so good,then I need not put in a lot of effort.N why would I complain? Jeevika,I have nothing to complain about. I know u were worried for manvi but I also know u love me!
Thnku for understanding me! Thnku so much! Viren ji,I knew u loved kids,u always dreamt of having one,of completing our family but just for me u agreed to abort our child? U never complained? U never stopped me? Didnt u feel like killing me for killing our child? How on earth can u be so understanding and why? I don't think I deserve this kindness and love!
Shut up! U r no one to judge yrself.U know what u deserve more then this.Jeevika,forgot sake just leave all this,yes I know I love kids but not more then u! And at that time,I thought that we might have our children in future but we won't have manvi again.But the thing is nothing is more important then u!
Jeevika,to be honest my life was incomplete before u came in.I had everything,loving family,money,fame but something was lacking.I never knew what it was but now I know,it was u! Jeevika the thing,we both love each other,we complete each other.Jeevika in our relationship there is no question of how,why,but and all because we know each other so well.Love is able to overcome all weaknesses.Jeevika u make me perfect!
Thnku viren ji .I love u!
I love u too!

Jeevika tomorrow is our anniversary.The family has planned a big party,do u want to do anything special?
What do u mean viren ji? Asked jeevika while removing her jwellery and preparing for the night.
Viren engulfed her from behind.
I mean something just between the two of us.We,alone!
Jeevika blushed thinking what viren was upto.
Viren ji,do whatever u want to,I m always there with u!
Thnks jeevika! U know what,I have booked a room in the resort,let's go there now.
But viren ji,it's 10.We can go tomorrow?
We can but I wanna celebrate at 12.Plz!
As u say.
Ok so quickly get ready,we are leaving.NOW!!

Hey guys!! I m back with another os,lol!
I m currenlty writing a virika ss,behind the cameras,will be updating it soon.
This is a very random os,wasnt able to sleep n started writing this,i didnt wan to get my efforts wasted,so posted it here,i know its crap,but plz bear with me.
Basically,its about virika'first wedding anniversary,it wont be having more then 3 parts,will complete it soon.
Thnks fo readind,plz do like and comment😊

Edited by kinha_4_ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
UNRESERVED
yayy this is the thirs time that i m the first one to comment on ur story 
u alwats kill with ur new concept
frankly speaking i loved this how they ex[pressed their feeling especially jeevika 
when r u continuing ur other os 
do cont soon n pm me 

Edited by mariarauf48 - 11 years ago
virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Index

*Part1 Pg 1
Edited by kinha_4_ever - 11 years ago
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww such a lovely update,suprb.
Loved the convo of virika it showed understanding.
Virika r inseperable,
waiting 4 virika anniversary very excited.

Continue soon n thanx 4 d pm
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow loved it loved how jeevika had let
Out all her feelings for viren loved
Please update soon and do pm me
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb
loved the conversation
thanks for the pm
continue soon
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sweetheart this is so damn amazing. this is not crap so please continue soon and update fast because i am dying to read it. I am glad that you wrote this. The way you expressed their characters and emotions was just amazing.
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb It's amazing and who say's that it's crap. Your ideas are outstanding. Continue and waiting for the updates for this and other two stories. Thanks for the pm.

vini_karan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WaitinGG foR paRt 2 :)
it waS sweeT nD sofT updatE.. 
superBB...
do continuee :*

~~SAAVI~~
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
super awesome part