abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope sab ko vo scene yaad hoga when abhay suffer from chest pain 😭 after second leap ... My os start from next morning after that 😳...

Finaly another long suffering night has ended ,the Sun was came out replacing the dark sky for a new day ...but it doesnt mean the morning was painless, abhay open his eyes n placed his one hand on his chest... The pain was still there but not excruciating as last night. He slowly sat on the sofa in which he spent last whole night. He kept sitting there till he heard some noice from the kitchen. He managed to stand on his feet n stepped toward the kitchen, As soon he entred in the kitchen he saw that pia was preparing breakfast for him, she was facing her back toward him .The scent of her shampooed hair which were still wet n tied in the towel lingered in the Air. "my morning cant be beautiful than this " Abhay thought n smiled forgeting his pain . He moved toward piya without making any sound n incircled her waist from behind .Piya gasped in shock with this suden action. He nuzzld his nose near her neck " Good Morning pia " he murmerd . She held her breath but did not reply him n stirred pasta with a spoon to check whether its cooked or not. He pulld her close to himself ...so her back touch his musculin body n he rest his head on her shoulder " r u mad at me..hmmm?" he said in husky voice that was enough to make her weak but she tried to ingnor him ... To show him that it was not so easy this time She jerkd his hands from her waist n quickly put the kettel on the gas stove "u want coffee?" she asked in a cold voice. Abhay knows how stubborn piya is but he also knew what effect he had on her .

He smirkd on her reaction "let see how tough it gonna be..!" n came beside her n again put his one hand on her waist "i m asking u something piya " .
"So do I Abhay... U want coffee?" she asked in same cold voice without making any eye contact with him n tried to move toward refrigrator but before she cld.. abhay pulld her again , leaving no distance between them ...with this piya's hand landed on his broad shoulder n her baby brown eyes widened with shock. He kept his one hand on her waist "I dont want coffee... I want to...(paused) luv u !" he seducivly said n with other hand he traced her back neckline n untied the towel from her wet hair n towel fell on the floor.
"Abhayyy..." pia gaspd n closed her eyes. Some stand of her hairs were falling of her beautiful face ...abhay tuck them behind her ear affectionaly "open ur eyes piya n see i m perfectly allright now ,the pain is gone now n i think ur anger too (smirkd) we r here together... Living our beautiful life n for this life i can suffer any kind pain."

piya open her eyes " y abhay ? Y u want to suffer all alone? Y u push me away from yourself whenevr it happen? I want to be with u abhay ...i want to hold u , help u n take care of u ... But no ! .. U everytime force me to leave u alone in that condition ...!! U know how i feel? My heart wrench after seeing u in pain... I feel helpless ... I just cant see u in pain.. " she said with teary eyes.
"Sheshh... Dont cry piya ! U know i cant bear these tears in ur beautiful eyes . (he clear her tears n cuppd her face ) what i sufferd last night is nothing in front of the pain of living a walking dead live for 200 years . Tumne or tumhare pyar ne mujhe us dard se azad karaya or ek nai zindagi di... I know u cant see me in pain but piya its not in ur hands ,u cld not do anything for me that time ... Thats y i forced u to leave me alone ..i dont want that u feel bad or accursed urselve because u cld not help me in that condition."

"u think i felt good after leaving u alone when u were writhing in pain ,huh?" she said with heavy voice n more tears comes from her eyes.

"I know how u felt pia but... (sigh) ok lets not talk about this ...or waise bhi 6 punam ki rate puri hote hi mujhe is dard se or meri bachi hui powrs se hamesha ke liya chhutkara mil jayega ... N After that i would stuck with u for forever" he dramatically sighd.
"What do mean by u would stuck with me" piya asked while wiping her tears. He hold her from her shoulds "i mean after our marriage (piya blush) mujhe tumhe roz shopping pe lejana padega, tumhare nakhre udhane padega n last but not the least mujhe tumhare liye khana banana padega otherwise mujhe tumhare hath ka khana khana padega" he started teasing her to change the topic.
"How mean abhay ...! (hit on his shlder) is i m that bad cook ?" she pouts.
"ouch it hurts pia...! N btw did i say u r a bad good ,huh ? "...he wrappd his arms around her waist n bent toward her ear n nibble her earlob ,pia clinchd his shirt n savourd his touch... "actually i said u r ... a very bad cook " he wisperd n aburptly left her ... When pia understan what he said she look at him who was laughing loudly ..

"abhay wait... ! ... I wont leave now... " she tried to catch him but abhay started running away from her n came in lobby ... He was cont laughing ... "abhay stop ... ! ... I swear u r gone today " piya showed him her fake anger n started running behind him.
"pia listen ..." he tried to control his laugh ... "i was just..." he was cont. Running.

"what u was just ,huh? Ek bar hath to ayo phir me tumhe batati hu ki mai kitni buri cook hu " pia trying to caught him ...

Sudenly her leg tangled with the carpet n she was about to fall ... Abhay saw this n run toward her to save her. Before pia cld fall abhay came but instead of saving her they both fall on the sofa ... Pia was on the the top of abhay..her head landed on his heart ,her hairs coverd his face.. Liac jasmine smell of her hairs making him intoxicate... Pia slowly lift her head n remove her hairs from his face n look in his hypothic blue eyes . They were lost in each other eyes ."r u alright?"piya broke the silence.
"hmm.. Tum ho to i'll be alright" he smilled but then She placed her hand on his chest "is it still paining?" she asked concernly. He caress her cheek with back of his hand "no...i feel no pain when u r so close to me... " he reply in love fill voice ,piya blush n shly look down. He smile n lift her chin with his finger ...their eyes again met n they forget the world around them ... Piya slowly bent n abhay lift his head...he put his hand on the back of her head ... Her already tembling lips met with his anticipating once... a shock run down her spine , he wantd to taste n lick hers ... But then smell of somthing burning hit their nose.
"Got damn..! My pasta ...!!" she broke the kiss n shout . She quickly got up from the sofa n run toward the kitchen leaving him alone lying on the sofa n cursed that pasta under his breath 😆.
"god ...! Abhay because of u whole pasta got burn ...now what u will eat in breakfast ! Abhay u go take showr i'll arrange u somthing for eat" she yelled from the kitchen.

he slightly rub his lips with his thumb n feel her rosy n soft lips' touch there . "dont worry piya ...i almost had my breakfast." he grined n sat on the sofa .
"but from today i hate pasta !" he thought determinedly n went to take bath.

@@@THE END@@@

just one request dont remind me what actualy happened in the show because even after one year its enough to boil my blood😆🤣 ..HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS😃... Hope u all like it 😳 my first achievement of this new year is i finaly finsh typing this os in almost 13 days🤣 🤣 .. Dont forget to press like n comnt 😳😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nice os👏 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!🤗
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy New year :) hehe nd it was cute Abhay/pia :)
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW AYEASHA MAST OS HE! 👏LAGTA HE TU KAFI ROMANTIC HE ESPECIALLY IN ABHIYA CASE! 😉😛AND SAME TO U.😊
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
*****HAPPY NEW YEAR*****

idiot foolish akru despo kaika ...

pasta

jab tekho abhiya ke bich mein b jata hai...
and abhay bhi na...

nice work...

:-))

lovely update...Edited by trishnawaliya - 11 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
amazing  one of most beautiful after leap os till now!
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A Very Happy New Year to you Ayesha, 
The OS is simply superb.  Even I felt really bad the way it was handled in the show.  Why dont you write more OS for the things not handled properly in the show.  I can make a huge list. :D
PS. when ever you write something intimate about Abhiya , my mind automatically looks up for the ceiling fan or a cupboard, you know why ;-)
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice os
happy new year
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing os. Simply fab & wish u a very happy new year
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2