Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats
Waiting for an update
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for all my friends who clicked like buttons and commenting on my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all...

PART 105.

Maan sat in his seat tightening his seat belt..he is still dreaming about his mishty..the way she looked at him,how she was cribbing about him to her babaji..her every cute antics..it still remains fresh in his mind'more than all their kiss..maan touched his lips still feeling her honey taste in his..

Adi cleared his throat bringing back maan out of his wifey la laland..

The airhostess came to maan..

AH:sir shall we take off..

Maan:hmm..tell the pilot to take off after 10 min..u may go now..

Adi excused maan knowing he is going to talk to his little wifey..adi smiled thinking how geet has changed a rock like maan ..as a caring lovable husband..only geet has the miracle in her..

Maan took his phone n called her..

vicky found geets phone buzzing in his pant..he came to girls room..knocked..

Vicky:baby..phone for u..

He said from outside not want to disturb girls privacy..

Geet was watching the film..where the hero n heroin was in Same college n falling in love..there were many kissing scenes between them,which made all gasp..geet was all lost in her prince'then she saw there engagement n their parents preparing for wedding in the film..

She heared Vicky calling her..

Arohi:geet,Vicky is calling u..go..but close the door..

She said looking at her friends who are lost in film..their eyes were fixed in the screen '

Geet went out closing the door'

vicky gave it to geet,whispering in her ears..

Vicky:Ur majnu ka phone hai laila..

Geets worries vanished in a moment..which was clouded by her parents thought.

Vicky was still standing.

Geet:prince ka phone..

Vicky:ya..

Geet:tum jao na..

Vicky:ok..ok..dont push..i too don't want to be kabab mein haddi..

Geet has switched on the answer call..maan was hearing there conversation..

Vicky:baby,jaldi karo..or bro will cut the phone..we will sort out later..aur bro ko ek kiss bi phone pe dedo..he will miss it for 2 nights..

Geet was all sharam sharam se pani..where maan chuckled on his naughty younger bro's comment.. knowing now how red his wife would be..

Geet:Vicky,if u don't leave me alone..na..

Vicky:what u will do my baby bhabhi...

Geet:I will say to prince that u r teasing me..

Vicky:tab bi wo kuch nehi karege..he wont talk to me..

He left the place leaving geet again worried for Vicky..

Maan closed his eyes..he remembered the past ..the accusations of dadima still ringed in his ears..it was painful..

Maan:no..i have came long way from it..however it may be..at present what is going is right..it must be like this only..i know Vicky wants me..but I wont..yehi sab ke liye acha hoga..

Geet:hello prince..

Maan:hu haan..mishty..

Geet:aapne call kiya..

Maan:haan..before take off I want to hear ur voice once..ok..where are you now..

Geet:I am still in arohi's place..

Maan:ok..be careful..dont be late to home..stay at mansion tonight.

Geet:ok..vicky said we will leave in half an hr..

Maan:ok..bye..take care..

Geet:ok..she replied in high pinch..showing her disappointment to him

Maan:I will miss u..

Geet:I will also..miss u.too very much.

Geets voice verge of crying..maan close his eyes in frustration he can take everything but geet's tears is the only thing he cant tolarte not even his dreams..

Man:gudia,if u cry I cant go in peace..n concentrate on my work

Geet:but i am already missing u na...aap nahi hote to kuch bhi aacha nahi lagta..aap jaldi aana

Man:only 2 nights dear..i will be again with u..ok..bye..plane is taking off..ummah..

He kissed the phone..geets cheeks turned red..she too kissed phone..

Geet:ummah..will be waiting for u prince..bye..

Geet returned to arohi's room..she sat next to arohi n looked at the screen which they are watching with jaws dropped..

The heroin was sitting in centre of bed which was decorated..

Geet:kya hua?

Heer:kuch nehi..sirf shadhi hua hai..till now..

Geet again sat n watched the scene..it remembered her first night..

She was also sitting like this waiting for maan...as her mother said covered with veil...

The hero entered n sat on the bed..lifting the veil..kissing her passionately..he removed her jewels n kiss her body..slowly taking off her clothes '

All girls gasped seeing the romantic picture turning adult..

The hero took her last barrier n entered her ..moving inside her.. they both covered themselves with duvet making love..

Geet instantly moved from the place n stood in balcony..she was uneasy watching it..her face was pale..what she saw she couldn't digest..her heart was pacing past..fighting inside..thinking about everything happened after marriage..

Maan removed her jewellaries..he tried to remove her choli on first night..she stopped him..then it took so much time for them to share a lipkiss..then maan making her half bare n touch her intimately n kiss her whole...few days before,when prince came drunken n moved close with her..he tried to do same..but with fingers..she said its paining..he stopped..n after that he never came to me close..

She started to feel burning sensation in her body..but couldn't fathom it..

The air was cold..but she was feeling sweaty..

Arohi,who saw her face losing the colour came behind geet..she touched her shoulder..

Geet jumped in fear..or to say scared with what she saw..

Arohi was worried seeing her scared..

Arohi made her sit there n sat next to her..she gave water to drink..

Arohi:geet,why u r looking scared..kya hua..

Geet:wo..wo..

Arohi:bolo geet..if u don't say how can I know..

Geet showed the tv screen..which was now showing the next morning scenes in their house..n few romantic moments..

Arohi:what geet..speak up..

Geet tried to say.it was difficult for her to frame words..

Geet:'.

Arohi:agar tum nehi bolthi tho how I will know..say me what s the problem..

Geet: wha..t 'ar..e th.e..y do..in..g..wit..h..ou..t..cl..othes'.

She said what is bothering her..but arohi was shocked to extent..

Arohi:don't u know what is it..

Geet:no..sachi..why are they doing like that..the girl is in pain..then too her husband was torturing her..

She said making fearful face..

Arohi:don't u know about marriage

Geet:hmm I know..the groom will tie mangalsutr n fill brides mang with sindoor..

Arohi:geet..its too much..do u know what is sex or making love

Geet:haan jaantha hoon na..male n female...aur love make thodi hota hain wo to feelings hoti hain na..how can we make it like making any dish..

Arohi was looking geet bewildered..is she really that innocent..

Arohi:geet,we all know u r innocent..but really u r a master piecehow can u be like this geet..have u ever felt anything when ur would be nears u,like u have butterflies in stomach.. ..how ur would be is tolerating ur innocence..if u r married na he would have left u n went behind some other girl..or married any other girl..

geet was in verge of crying..first maan is out of town and second arohi's threaten shiver her from inside..no..her prince wont leave her..

Geet:no..he cant leave me..he said he loves me..then how will he leave me..

seeing her tears,arohi felt bad..geet really don't know about marriage..but how will she keep her marriage life success once she got married..

(least she knew geet is already married)

Arohi:geet,ro math..he wont leave u..ok..i will ask u something u must say it'

Geet nodded her head..

Arohi:u r engaged to him..more than a year..have he ever tried to kiss u n touch u..i mean ur girly places..

Geet:hmm..

Arohi:what u did..

Geet:I told not to do so..mujei acha nehi lagtha..phir ..

Arohi stopped her..

Arohi:tumna budhu ho geet..really I pity vickys bro..i mean ur fianc..

Arohi sighed..n thought geet has no one to teach her..n it might be the reason still she doesn't know anything'as a friend she too has some responsible towards her friend to show her path..

Arohi cupped geets face..

Arohi:geet,now whatever I am going to say..u may feel weird..but it is normal thing..u will listen patiently to me, till I finish..

Geet :hmm..

Arohi:geet,for marriage life only love is not enough..physical need must also be satisfied..

Geet:physical need..matlab..

Arohi:have u ever thought what is difference between men n women..how a women get pregnant do u know..

Geet:..wo..hmm..baby will be in girls stomach n will come out after several months..i know..

Arohi looked her like alien.

Arohi:kya karun is ladki ka..what I am asking n what she is saying..i am already having hard time to say all this..

Arohi:geet,our body has certain desires n same with men..this kiss n touch on each others is a start of love..what u saw is lovemaking..after that only a girl can become pregnant..n it will not be pain like u think..its kind of satisfaction n its scream of happiness..every men will do this to his wife..n wife expects this from her husband..its mutual..they need each other to satisfy their desires n make a happy family..a girl will be completed after she becomes mother only..

Geet:par'

Geets eyes turned to the screen..they were in shower n the man was kissing her nape ..again they were kissing each other passionately..geets throat went dry..

Maan did his first move under shower only..

Arohi:geet,this all are love..see the room is decorated for SR..for the start of relation with fragrance n light..so only its decorated with flowers candles n different colours..u must not fear it..but one thing..sharing this type of relation before marriage is wrong..but after marriage is right.a sacred one...becoz only husband have right on you..n you have right on him..to love each other n share bed..hum tan aur man se pati ki hai..aur wo humari..

If u r married n if u did not satisfy him..n his needs..he will leave his wife n go where his needs are fulfilled..

It shook geet's existence..she has never allowed maan to touch her.specially at their first night..she said please don't..he did as she said..

when she asked for baby.too,he said,.we must do more than it..he will wait..but she never asked what is that n nor he said...never knew what is in him..what is his desire..

A wifes duty to fulfil her husbands wish..physically..all the while he was treating her like a child..taking care of her..teaching her every things..if its studies or habits..

She looked at screen the girl waiting for her husband from office..she has dressed up very sexily n the man who entered took her looked at her hungrily n carried straight 2 bedroom..

Geet walked out of room in dazzled state n called Vicky..

Vicky:haan baby..

Geet nervously..can we go home..

Vicky:ok..

Arohi thought she needs time to think..so,she let her go..

Vicky n geet entered mansion..as man was not there she said she will be staying with them..but now,she has no mood to stay there..she went to palace..she opened their room n looked around..

From the time she entered this house everything came to her mind..she was childish n at same moment lost in her worry..he not only called her as princess ..but always treated her as princess..whatever she asks n she does..he never questioned her..he always fulfilledher childish demands'she took her night dress ..n changed to it..she went to washroom..his passion under shower came to thoughts..she walked out n layed on bed..his touch,his kiss,,his smooches..

The scene which she saw in America then archana bhabhi n maanav bhai kiss..the films she saw ..now everything made her sense..her throat was burning..she felt thirsty..she took the water bottle n gulped it..

Thirsty ..how many times she had heared him say this word..she never knew the reason..

Her mothers advice'gudia,from now u will be his wife..u have to fulfil all his wishes n take care of him..Give all of yours that can give happiness to your husband' u must not regret ur husbands touch or hug.
don't scream..your voice must not 'come'out..of...

It all made sense.. Her mothers every words were indirectly saying her to be a gud wife by all means..

Geet saw her image in mirror..the satin dress were showing her outline perfect..maan came from behind..hugging her from back n pulling her close..n kissing her exposed chest n playing with her nipples over the cloth..

Maan:what u know gudia..u r too beautiful..i want u..

Geet opened her eyes..she was dreaming..

I want u..he said it today..did he meant that way..he want me as his wife..he always said u wont understand..yes now I understand all those things..

She took maans pillow n hugged it tight..she wants him instead of it..

Her whole body was burning..she increased theA/C of room..still she was burning

the one who can reduce the burning sensation is not near her..

2.1.2013...1.00pm
next part at evening..

those who want pms please add vallitanupm to ur buddy list..

or send buddy request there...pms will be done only once a month for all ffs together..
 2047words...
Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)πŸ˜‰

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for all my friends who clicked like buttons and commenting on my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all...

PART 106.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
friends..omg..i cant believe myself..7hrs b4 i updated  the previous part..till now 100 likes..i dont know how to thank u all..i am trying my best to keep up ur expectations..

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY DEAR..this part for u..sry..i couldnt give u geetanjali epilogue as ur birthday gift..

for all readers..from now no more updates till i give geetanjali epilogue..

Geet recollected the moments from when their engagement happened..his kiss on her hands..how she felt tickled ..then their cute moments in kitchen..where he gave sorry note with balloons,cards n icecream..how she thought her every kiss to him as a return gift..

she smiled between her tears.their trip to Disney land..her every act was childish .she was really behaving as kid..he never stopped her ..

their marriage..did she ever knew what is it..did I thought it like dolls marriage..did I ever tried to knew the meaning of marriage..i always thought him as a friend..

she remembered her suhagrath..how he made her feel ..her mom said her husband can touch,hug n kiss..so,she let him do it..when he came closer n helped removing her jewelaries..n he carried away removing her slips..she stopped him 'saying not to touch her..

the film she saw n arohis explanations made her think what she did was not right..she never gave him his right on her..nearly 1 and a half year..he was only making me mature..

I disappointed him all days..dont know what a maan needs from his wife..i stopped him coming closer to me..he never complained..nor he tried to explain me..he took slow steps..their kiss..their intimate moments..every thing happened slowly..he never forced me to do so.. he was at her service everytime..he pampered her so much..she never missed the love of parents n villagers as he gave more than enuf'

Tears rolled down her cheeks..

Geet:prince..i want u now..i want to ask u many things..come na..ur princess is feeling alone..i want to be in ur embrace..i want to hug u.kiss u..i want u to console me..i need ur warmth

'

Maan jerked from sleep when adi waked him saying they have reached

..he had the feel geet calling him..

He looked at the time..geet may be sleeping hugging her sweety..

Maan moved out of the airport..

Adi introduced the clients waiting for maan'

They both were guided to the hotel where they have booked..maan changed n went to sleep..but he couldn't sleep..his heart was restless saying his wife needs him..he shrugged thinking he is used to sleep holding her ..thats why he cant sleep..due to the jet lag he slept after some time'

Here geet too slept looking at their marriage photo hanging on wall..

Does she really deserve her prince..a question started to bug her up..

Morning..

Maan called geet..

She took the phone..

Geet:hello prince..gudmorning..

She was still lazily dozing on bed..

maan:gud morning princess..u have not yet woke up..lazy bone..get up n do ur exercise..

She said meekly..

maan :y u sound low.

Geet:wo..wo..

maan :ok..now as a gud girl get up..fresh up..have ur breakfast..play with Vicky..no need to go to kc..then have lunch..chat with dadi kalakka nakul n all ur security bros..take a nap..then watch movies,tvs..n inbetween talk to ur friends too..then go to pub n enjoy..but be back soon..ur BG's will be outside without disturbing you..if u need any help call them..

geet..sona..are u there..

Maan:why are you not saying anything..

Geet:u talk like me..nonstop..but why u r giving my whole day schedule..

Man:becoz..now I am going for meeting..if the deal is finalized I will go for site visit..may be clients will be there..i cant talk to u much before them..

Geet:hmm..ok..

Geet:I miss u prince..

Maan felt bad..

Maan:I miss u too..but don't worry sona..meri achi gudia apni achi achi dosto ke saath mazaa karo..todays day will fly..n morning I will be there with u..

Maan tried to cheer up..but he did not know what she is going through..

Maan was called by adi..

Maan:ok gudia..ur adi bhaiya is calling..its time for meeting..will call u if I get a break..enjoy dear..n haan take care..

Geet want to say so many things..n ask him why he did not say all these things till now..but she couldn't speak..for the first time she felt like her tongue is tied up..

Maan:ok..mishty..have a nice day..n wish be best of luck..

Geet:I know,my prince will succeed..all the best..

Maan kept the phone other side..but geet was still holding it..she want to hear him more..his voice..

His care today made her feel she is still a child who cant take care of herself..

Here sam came to hospital..to meet shyam ..

Renu was sitting in a corner least interested on whats going around..

Shyam's father was near him'trying to find who is vicky's brother..the man behind his son's hospitality..

Dr's have successfully operated n fixed his hands'but life time the scar will be left n he cant work hard'mainly he cant fight..

Shyam has gained conscious..

His father was scaring all the heads n ministers of department who could help him..

Shyam's dad:do u know whom u r denying..u will face the worst..

The other side person smirked..first u see whats ur position..u r the head lines today.i think u did not watch tv or paper..

.he kept..

Shyams dad switched on the tv n took the paper n the ground under his feet slipped..

It was his photo were he was bribing police officers to strong the case..it was same in media..where he was daring the police..there was hidden camera which was recording it..which he don't know..

Under it the head lines was running..the party is not happy with this incident..they say he will be asked to resign his post'

Shyams dad broke the tv..shyam closed his eyes..becoz of him his dad is facing this..geets fianc ..as he said he did..

Sam entered giving him the flowers with card get well soon..

Sam:how are you uncle..how r u shyam..

Shyams dad:hmm..how can I be ..becoz of this idiot I am going thru hell..now my post is also at stake..if I am thrown out of party..how will I make the man rot, who did this to my son..

Renu came to them..

renu:Shyam bhai is suffering for what he did..i couldn't face my friends too becoz of his act..u must also be ashamed of him..but now I knew..u r screwing him more..now ive decided..i am moving to hostel..i cant live with u all more..i feel disguisted on myself'

With this she stormed off..

Shyam n his dad looked at the way renu went..

Sam:hmm..leave her..once she feels home sick she will come back..n now her friends will also avoid her..she will surely be back.

sam:How r u feeling now..shyam took his phone beside him n typed with his gud hand.

shyam:Till I get revenge I will not sleep..they involved dad too..they have insulted him..i want to repay it in any way.. .i want them to suffer..they gave me pain..i want to give double ..

Shyams dad:shyam beta..take rest..i will think some thing..ye acha nehi kiya us ladki ki ghar walone..i will make them bend n ask forgiveness to you..

Sam:hmm..shyam..today arohi n arjun are going to pub with friends..

Shyam:wrote..u mean with geet n Vicky also..

Sam:ya..i have one idea..to make them fall before you..but one wrong move..u will repent more..see what they have done to ur hands..

Sam said really feeling bad for his hands..she don't know why she felt bad for seeing him lie on bed like that..his few friends also came there..

Shyams dad:I want to know about that girls fianc..how can we know..

Shyams dads assistant:sir,we checked the college forms too..there is no details about both Vicky singh..n geet singh'no address..no information of parents or guardians..we couldn't find it..only they both can say..

Sam:I think he must be any don..so only he is hiding..his identity..

Shyams dad:u said u have one idea beta..

Sam:ya..we can kidnap Vicky aur geet..he will come infront to save them..

Sam st:I will kill u geet.once u come under their custody..i will kill you..

Shyam typed:dad,I want to marry her..in that way,i will take revenge on him..

Shyams dad..not a bad idea..life time punishment..

sam did not like it,but she kept quiet..what reason she will say,why she doesnt like geet..only jealousy..now shyam too wants geet to marry..

Shyam looked at his friends..

Shyam typed:u all left me to die..but I want u all to do the favour for one last time..for whatever help I did for u..i ve spent money for u all..n helped u in problems with proffessors n all'.i will pay u for that..each 1 lakh rupees..

Shyams friends..ok for last time..we will help u..but next time we wont help u..they looked at shyams hands..still fear ran down their spine..but cant leave shyam 's offer also..

Shyams dad told the plan..

Sam:well done uncle..now lets see how her friends help geet n Vicky..

Sam:so friends its all in ur hands..i will not come..bcoz I am not invited..

Friends..ok..

They said nervously..

Geet did not come out of her room..she freshed up.n sat in the window pane lost in her husband..

aaj samjhi hu pyaar ko shaayad
aaj mai tujh se pyaar karti hu
kal mera inteezar tha tujhko
aaj mai intezaar karti hu

meri kismat par mai ,aaj kitni aahe bharti hu
kyoki aaj samji hu
tere har uss mere saath chaane ke chupe matlab ko
to un bitte palo ko yaad karti hu
jinme ki apni naadaniyo par mai
ab akele mai,chup chup ke aahe bharti hu
kal mera intezaar tha tujhko
aaj mai intezaar karti hu

aaj samji jab pyaar ko tere
to tera intezzar karne se mukarti hu
mere har ek sapne ki tarah
meri is hasrat ko bhi
ek pal mai tu pura karde
mai yahi zid ab tujh se karti hu

dil nahi iktiyaar mein mere
jaan jaayegi lagta hai intezaar mein tere
tujh se milan ki aas hai aajaa
meri dhadkan
meri baheen
mere sapne udaas hai aajaa
do jism ek jaan
issi ko kahte hai shaayad
is liye ab har pal apne milan ke liyebekaraar hu aaja
har pal teri yaad aa rahi hai aaja
har pal tera intezaar hai aaja
...song given by nishu..(name correct na)

.kala came to take her to mansion,geet denied saying she will come later..

How can she say she is not in mood..interested in anything..the question before her is big..only her prince can answer n take her out of this burning sensation..kala forcefully fed her breakfast..

Kala:gudia,tum bi na..ab bhi bache ho..u must take care of ur health..u r weak ..u know na..

Geet:di,kya mein sach mein bachi lagthi hoon..

That was the thing bothering her more..is she a kid to all too..

Kala:hmm..

she fed her another spoon..

kala:aur nehi tho kya..tumhe ye bhi nehi patha kit um kya chathi ho..u want breakfast..see u said u don't want..when I am feeding you ,u r having it..what u want,chotu knows better than me..

geet avoided kala's eye contact..kala gave her water to drink..

geet:di,mujei kuch acha nehi lagraha hai.i am going 2 rest..

kala touched her forehead to check if she has fever..

geet:fever nehi di..but..

kala felt geet is missing maan..she smiled n tucked her in spread..teek hai..take rest..may be u r tired after yesterday's function..she kissed her forehead n went to mansion..

geet:ok..

kala:why cant u come to mansion n rest..

geet:I am ok here di..

kala:I have work in mansion..if u need anything call me..

geet :ok..

after kala left too geet was tossing on bed..she felt she is alone in this world..without man everything seems colourless..what if he leaves me..geet sat in bed..her mind was thinking all possible ways to confuse her..she cant think anything straight..loosing maan,she cant even think..

previous days moments flashed in her mind..the way he pulled her into the room,his kiss..his song for her'no prince will not leave me'

she was repeatedly saying to herself..the innocent geet n her mind was quarrelling with each other,pushing geet to dark..a fear started to surround her thoughts..she hugged her knees n sat there till evening..she came out of her thoughts by the call of Vicky..

Vicky:baby,how r u now..di said u r not well

Geet:I am gud Vicky..

Vicky:ok,,now get ready soon..we must go to pub..all friends will be waiting for us..

Vicky:baby,it will be so fun..with all our friends..

Geet:ok..i will get ready n come there..

Geet was looking what to wear..she saw a jean n kurti kept separate with a smiley note..

My dear princess,

No need to worry

When ur prince is there

Why to squeeze ur small brain..

This dress for ur outing..

Change n go..n enjoy..

Your prince..maan..

She caressed the letter n kissed it..ur  prince maan..she read it again n again..am I over reacting..or the fear inside me is true..

She left to mansion'

along with Vicky she went to the pub,where all friends were waiting for them..

It was a quite decent pub..

So all were having fun..many pairs were on dance floor ..geet was now a little bit better after meeting with her friends..she chatted with them..all were having a gala time..the persons who are single were with there friends all others with pairs..

Arohi pulled geet aside when she was free from other friends n asked

Arohi:how are u geet..mujei tumhari chinta horahi thi..

Geet:hmm..i am ok now..

Arohi:did ur fianc met u..did u refused his nearness  again..

Geet nodded no..

Geet:hmmwe did not meet..

Arohi sighed..

Arohi:geet,I am again saying u..i am ur friend..i want u 2 be happy..after engagement u r his half wife..now prepare urself to be a wife..a girl will be shy even to change her dress before others..but wife must not feel shy with her husbands intimacy..still u have time for marriage..try to understand everything..

Geet nodded her head..she was greatful to arohi as she has opened her eyes..she hugged arohi..there was no need of words,arohi understood her dilemma n hugged her back..arohi saw renu'stepping  in with lot of hesitation..arohi saw her n pulled her into friends group..geet went n sat in a chair..

Arohi:renu,why did not u come yesterday..

Renu looked down..

Renu:how can I come..i am ashamed of my brother..

Renu:I have now shifted to hostel..pls don't hate me..

All friends'how can u say that..u r also like us only..just a spectator of whatever happened..u helped geet n stayed with us till last..we have no complains on u..

Renu had tears..her friends understood her..thank u..

Friends:no thanks..no sry between friends..

Renu smiled..hmmthanks wapus..

All cheered her up..

Vicky hugged her..

Vicky:I am sorry renu..its not ur fault..i needed some time..but why would we hate you..

Renu was sobbing'all friends let the lovebirds alone..

Vicky:its ok renu..now don't cry..n haan don't talk about that incident and remind bhabhi..

Renu:hmm..but u never said she is ur bhabhi..

Vicky:its secret..cant say..bhai wants bhabhi to enjoy the college life like others..

Renu:is ur bro very powerful..

Vicky:why are u asking so..

Renu:the way he punished my brother..bade papa cant do anything ..he was seething in anger'no one has made him angry like this..

Vicky:hmm..yup..but don't worry bhai will take care of everything..

Vicky took a juice glass from waiter n gave it to her..

Vicky:have it..then don't cry..

Renu:hmm..

Now all friends were chatting having snacks n drinks..(cold drinks)'shyams friends were also there as a classmate of arjun..they did not have anything..but was dancing in floor there eyes are on geet n Vicky..when they saw them having the drinks they smiled at each other..there work is done..but seeing renu having it they worried..what will happen if shyam knows about it..he said renu wont come..she was ashamed to face her friends..then how she came here..

They moved to the snack bar n had some snacks..watching geet n friends they bit the chillie..his friend near by made him drink the juice forcefully..n the other was having hiccups..he was also given the same drinks..

Pari saw there was no masti other than dancing..boys were having some kind of fun..but girls side was low..so she came to her friends set..

Pari:pyari dosto..

Heer:ab kya nautanki hai iska..

Pranav shook his heads knowing pari is upto something..

Pari took the mike..

Pari:hai friends of the engaged couples..i am pari..collegue cum friend of arohi..

Boys n girls shouted hai pari..

Pari:I find the party is boring..so  shall we have fun..

All"yaaa..

Pari:so boys n girls'ready for a game..

All:ya..

Pari:so,friends who all are couples come to the floor pls..first couple..arjun arohi..aajke sham unki naam tho hai..

All:wow'

They hooted clapped n whistled..

Arjun n arohi came to centre..

Pari:Vicky renu..

Both came with small  shy..followed by some others who came there with partners..paper dance for all couples..lets see who wins'all pairs were given papers..n made to stand over it..

Pari:music'

Ishq wala love..

All were dancing..

Pari:stop..the music..now friends fold the paper ..

The romance was in air..

All couples were lost in their respective partners..hugging them close lost in their eyes..

Geet was watching it all..she started to crave for maan..how they usually practice in dance classes..then their dance in hotel'his eyes had the same passion now what she saw in her friends eyes..the feel which she wanted to get rid off now again started to burn..her body was again burning in desire to be in her prince arms..

Now only the two pairs were dancing'arjun arohi..vicky n renu..

Arjun made arohi stand on his foot n danced..vicky lost at last point and arjun arohi won the game..

Pari:ye..this is called couples..

Arohi was fully red as she was very close to arjun..she ran n stood near geet who was lost in her maan land'

Pari:ok..now for boys or girls..

Boys:u girls always say na..u r best n needs first preference so girls first..

Girls:ok..

Pari:we have seen boys having shot competitions..

Girls:shot?

Pari:yaar..hot drinks..they challenge who will take more..now it will be between us..dont worry girls its soft drink..lets see who drinks a bottle juice first'

Boys:kash u have given this to us with ot drinks..

Pari:boys..be patience..u r not alone here..we girls are also here..we know what u all will do when u drink..

Geet was again in maans thoughts..two times he came drunk to house..that day he has tried to initiate her..but what she did in return..she told him ,she is in pain becoz of him..

Everytime she tried to mingle with her friends..but she was lost again n again in maan..it was her body there..her heart n soul was with maan.

Arohi pulled geet n made her stand next to her..she handed her a bottle of juice.

Geet who was not aware asked arohi

Geet Arohi,ye kya hain..

Arohi Geet,tumne suna nehi'parine kya kaha..

Geet No..

Arohi Who empties this juice in one go will be the winner..so now concentrate..

Geet:hmm

Vicky:baby,u must win ..

Arohi:so u want renu to lose..

Vicky:meine kab kaha..

If geet wins renu will lose na..so choose one

Vicky was struck between two n gave arohi a deadly glare for making him choose one.

Geet was already feeling thirsty..

Pari:3..2..1..go..

Geeet started to drink it..not as competition..for herself..the cool liquid entering her throat soothed the burning sensation..all girls took the drinks which are puked..

Boys were also having the same drinks..compared to girls it was low amount..

the puked drinks started to give the effect on all.slowly..

precap:haha me devil 😈😈😈stopped at cliff..the big twist in next part..😈😈😈😈

2.1.2013...8.00pm

those who want pms please add vallitanupm to ur buddy list..

or send buddy request there...pms will be done only once a month for all ffs together..
2979 words...
Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)πŸ˜‰

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

vrinda22 thumbnail
love u all guys..check pg 29 for double updates..
vrinda22 thumbnail
yipee..yes