Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bindusigdl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princessofkesar

guys i m missing all of u.

missing u tooo sharddha sooo much...😭 😭 when i come i neither found u nor ishani 😊 so missing u 2 so much...πŸ˜” 😭 tumhe kya ess dost ki yad nahi aati πŸ˜” missing our fight on srj 😊
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ki???????????????????😲 @ishani u leave for 2months! no, me thought just for 4/5days, missing u very much😭

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: binurocks

missing u tooo sharddha sooo much...😭 😭 when i come i neither found u nor ishani 😊 so missing u 2 so much...πŸ˜” 😭 tumhe kya ess dost ki yad nahi aati πŸ˜” missing our fight on srj 😊

binu even i miss u , i miss all yukta fans here😭

if srj  comes see , even from busy schedule we can take tym for this at ..
when yukta scenes were shown  in initially ., we were hardly 2-3 members who were active here
mostly me n saila n sumtyms sam used to come at 11 after each episode of uttaran n discuss atleast fo an  hour!
now we have nothing t discuss except for saying come back srj we want yukta etc etc
hum sab ki tapsaya kabh safal hogi?

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
frns i have already made new at , this tym there are not much changes kept same as this one... by chance i m not there and if this at is over plz cont .discussion here...

use it only when this at finishes

saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessofkesar

Chapter 7 part 1- yuvraj mukta ss beauty and the beast.

Yuvi could not concentrate while driving, he could not figure out why he felt so bad for the women whom he hated so much!

Flashback scene

Iccha: mai , please I don't even want to meet him like the last time , but please at least tell me how is he?

Mai: I said! iccha leave us alone, bloody jogi's family and you always try to steal our peace of our mind! Last time mr rathore was there to support you. But now I won't listen to you even if that tapasya comes! Just leave this place; I don't want your shadow also around him. He has lost his memory and happiness because of you, and I don't want now veer to lose his life because of you..

Iccha: mai!! Please don't say such things.

Amla stood helplessly   and watched iccha going out. She thinks "I wish tapasayji was here! But she had to go to meet special neurologist to discuss veer's case"

Yuvi was watching all this silently hiding behind the corner of corridor, he was always  told by dadi that this lady never bothered for her husband and children. She only married him for money and left for someone else!

End of flashback

Bundela house 9:30 pm

Mukta runs quickly from the kitchen to the hall to open the door, she was worried and wanted to hear detail about veerpapa's health from her mom n amla chachi. But when she opened the door, she was shocked to see her biggest fear in front of her eyes! She felt she would collapse within few seconds on the ground. He was drunk and looking at her in lusty and revengeful eyes.

He said "wow! The beautiful bahurani was busy preparing food, how did u know my darling that I m hungry? hun!"

Mukta: deodarkaka ..kaka , please come here .. can't tolerate this drunk man ! plz take him to his room!

"No use of yelling dear, I have already given him work and send out! He won't come early may be he won't come at all! Now at present only I m there for your company! Already fate has ditched me so many times , I don't want to  waste time anymore ,god knows whether I will get this chance again or not!" saying this he closed mukta's mouth   with one hand and lifted her by holding her waist by other hand  and forcibly took her to his room.

He opened the door angrily, "deodarkaka ...doedarkaka.." there was no response. He was furious by now first that drunk security guard sleeping on duty with open gate , and now when he enters the house to see main door open , no signs of deodarkaka  and mukta...!"

"mukta...how come she  did not responded. She is not irresponsible to keep main door...is she unwell?"

He rushes to his room, but he is disappointed as mukta was not there. He again runs down the stairs to the kitchen, and he was shocked to see water boiling in the utensil and preparation to cook the dinner. He puts off the gas and comes out calling out her name. But there was no response, he was really tense when he heard the noise of ceramic vaz falling and breaking into pieces. He follows the sound, which leads him to nearby room and he is shocked when he opens the door.

Yuvi  is shocked to see Tejsingh , and mukta was struggling to free herself from his grip .

Yuvi: tejsingh...[yuvi roars out in anger]

Tej is shocked, his grip looses and mukta gets opportunity to push him back release herself from his trap. She removes the tap from her mouth , and without wasting sec she runs to the yuvi and hugs him.

Mukta: yu...yuvi [she was breathless and hardly could speak, she was never so relived and happy to see yuvi's face the way she was now].yuvi holds her in his arms but his gaze was fixed on tej, who had managed to stand by now with difficulty.

Tej: arrey lalla , good you came , now you can help me to tie this bird. Her wings are became strong now , but don't worry I will handle  her now and free you from her burden..

Each words of tej was like hot oil in the ears of yuvi  and his eyes turn red with rage , he could not control his anger any more, he moved mukta behind his back gently and walked towards tej singh with stomping gait.

Yuvi: how dare you tej...

Tej : lalla !! I m ur daduch..[before even he could complete his sentence ,yuvi  pounced on him and started punching him hard on his face. Tej was bleeding from mouth and nose but he kept on saying things to mukta and yuvi punched him harder without any mercy .mukta was shocked to see this new avtar of yuvi , yes he was always arrogant and rude who fought with people on silly reasons but today his eyes were filled with so much of anger and hate that she felt he would have killed tej if he is not stopped.]

Mukta: yuvi leave him.yuvi just come with me.. Leave him

Yuvi:no mukta ...today I will kill this bas***d. [ he imagined  himself  in him  and hit tej  even harder , he was the one who provoked him and told him that this the way to win her  and make her yours forever. He was the reason who made his mukta to hate him , he had lost her because of him and now he was trying to hurt her]

Mukta: please for my sake stop this, you will spoil your future. Let the police handle him.

Yuvi threw tej on the ground and started walking away with mukta.

Tej: wow , what a jodi. Husband is so protective and caring and wife has full trust on husband, she cares for his future and all. But when did you'll fall in love!! mukta my mermaid ,how come this  princess  fell in love this beast who once upon time was standing in  my place , how he became your savior? How you did black magic on this pretty doll yuvi beta?

Yuvi: you ...shut up!!

Mukta was jolted by harsh words of tej ! Yes he was right! Why she is treating yuvi like her husband? Why she is giving importance to this fake relationship? What is the difference between tej and yuvi! They are the same... I hate you yuvi..i hate you.

Mukta left her hand from yuvi's hand and walked away angrily, yuvi could sense her hate and anger. He wanted to talk so he followed her and tej took this chance to escape from there

awesome waiting 4 next part
saurabhrocks thumbnail
binu this at should finish 150 pages than only comment on new !
lol
Edited by saurabhrocks - 11 years ago
saurabhrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: saila1305

we are waiiting for yuktha reunion.. when will start yuktha love track...😭

me too😭
saurabhrocks thumbnail

i wish srj was there instead of jai
bindusigdl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx sami i was also wanting to post dis photo coz i also have it on mine cell phone but couldnot post...😭 coz i don't know how to post lol [-_-] πŸ˜†