1. Aliquam , but even arial black looks the same
AliquamPro

2.Miss brooks
missbrooks

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: HumTmhareHain

Does anyone know the name of this particular font?
http://i.minus.com/jbx6gzNZARmRgP.jpg

its Sudestada , in normal typeface
sudestada
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can I have link to downlaod pixel bender !!

^^ want in mediafire file but not want it downloaded 4m adobe labs...plzz help !!
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey can anyone tell me how to make HQ avi's, I know how to make Avi's on SC5 which i do it by using SV, but I am not sure if u have to do or use anything other then SV to make a HQ avi's on SC5, if it is then can anyone pleaseee tell me how to do it... It will be really helpful to me.
Thanks in advance
this is my recent avi's that i made using SV & CS5

and I want more clear one like this one

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

ok so instead of goin into such big procedures..why dont do one thing

import gifs..crop to whch ever size u want to and in layers panel make a group folder..and drag all the gif layers frm 1 to hw much it is in dat folder..and copy all the frames in the animation bar..click on thsi button

SELECT ALL>>COPY FRAMES..

do same wd anthr gif too..

open a new file(canvas)..

paste ur bth d gifs(hope u knw how to do it)

and add layer mask(can see dat in layer panel round shape icon next to fx) click on it..

a layer will get added wd 1 gif group..now try to blend ur gif the way u blend ur siggies

Hope i ws able to help u out😊

Thank you sooo much...this was my outcome with your help..speed is a little off but now i know what to do 😃

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to spam but have a question😳

Does anyone know if you can change the speed of the frames on the Timeline animation..??

And does anyone know if you can use the eraser or any other tool to erase the edges of a gif ...because when i do it I have to do it one frame/layer at a time...any way you can do it all at once...??

Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Siddu246

Sorry to spam but have a question😳

Does anyone know if you can change the speed of the frames on the Timeline animation..??

And does anyone know if you can use the eraser or any other tool to erase the edges of a gif ...because when i do it I have to do it one frame/layer at a time...any way you can do it all at once...??

click SHIFT key on ur keyboard, and click on first layer... then scroll all the way to last layer (still clicking SHIFT) and click on last layer. all layers shud be highlighted, so now go to LAYERS at top menu of photoshop, and click GROUP layers.. then click on the FOLDER that was just created.. and make a layer mask on that..  now go to ur animation frames and click SELECT ALL FRAMES..and then click on LAYER MASK u made on Group folder.. and now start erasing edges.

for the timings, do again SELECT ALL FRAMES.. then click on this little arrow underneath ur frame...click any frame.. then change timings.. 

usually 0.1 seconds works best

PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pls sum one help me while making avi how to remove channel logo using PS CS5
pls help
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Here's a tutorial I wrote on how to merge different sigs: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/76476129

^It's a picture tutorial.