Frequent Posters

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Can  someone  please  tell  me  if  there's  a  tutorial  for  PS  CS5
ankit_ki_ankita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz someone help me plz can someone plz temee how d psd's tutorial links from deviantart works as i downloaded few psds bt wen i clicked on dem den d pic open in adobe photoshop but no tutorial can be seen not even a single step trying a lot bt nt getting nything plz someone help me out πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

n if possible plz provide a way of learning tutorial via images too as m new in mking creations it will b really helpful for me...

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is a rather weird question πŸ˜† But I'm using PS CS3, portable version and I'm being tempted to download CS5. Should I go ahead and do it? I mean, is it so much better than CS3 that I should give into temptation?
yaqeen. thumbnail
Hii.. Wanted to ask how to increase the size of the cropped image in PS CS5?
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mais

This is a rather weird question πŸ˜† But I'm using PS CS3, portable version and I'm being tempted to download CS5. Should I go ahead and do it? I mean, is it so much better than CS3 that I should give into temptation?

U should definitely do it.πŸ˜†.there are some nice features for sure and since it's portable u can use both at the same time!πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: -Alina.

Hii.. Wanted to ask how to increase the size of the cropped image in PS CS5?

Simply goto Image>Image resize and increase the pixels.
Bur since it's cropped the quality may be reduced!

Originally posted by: ankit_ki_ankita

plz someone help me plz can someone plz temee how d psd's tutorial links from deviantart works as i downloaded few psds bt wen i clicked on dem den d pic open in adobe photoshop but no tutorial can be seen not even a single step trying a lot bt nt getting nything plz someone help me out πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

n if possible plz provide a way of learning tutorial via images too as m new in mking creations it will b really helpful for me...

PSD is a document of layers..showing how it is made.Not the tutorial it self!
What tutorial u want?Please be clear!πŸ˜ƒ
If u want basic siggy making tut -here u go by riu -

Basic Siggy Making In Photoshop

Please before u ask anything understand the basic concepts of Photoshop!

Sri

sourmisery thumbnail
okay cool! Can I get the link then? My computer isn't the brightest of the boxes out there so I don't want anything extremely heavy in it :P

Also, should I install Topaz as well? Does it need a really nice computer to function properly?
yaqeen. thumbnail
@Thanks again Sri! πŸ€—
sourmisery thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mais

This is a rather weird questionπŸ˜† But I'm using PS CS3, portable version and I'm being tempted to download CS5. Should I go ahead and do it? I mean, is it so much better than CS3 that I should give into temptation?

you should theres alot more features in cs5
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.