Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm trying to update as I go...I'll keep posting the bits here too incase the ppl who missed it can read it!

Around 2:30 PM
Sana cutting Papaya for herself
Niketan yells back from the room that he had saved a piece for her in the fridge. Sana goes to check but there is nothing. 
Rajev and Urvashi tell Sana to cut some Papaya for them too. 

Rajev telling Sana to make her own report and tells about the act Imam was thinking for Sapna and himself acting as Sana and Niketan.
Sana says she doesn't care and they can do whatever. 

Imam saying Rajev is the one who is delusional...he closes the glass door and then goes towards Sapna and Nik and says that Rajev is so delusional that he kept his ex-wife's name as Delu. Than laughs to himself and says Imam you're such a bitch.

Imam is insisting that Sapna becomes Sana for the news reporting task. Sapna makes fun of Sana's posture and said I can not become like her then goes on to say that ppl are too sensitive here. 
*Cam shifts to overhead Garden Area view agai*
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BigBoss6fan

This is like Sana Rajeev part 2, Where Niketan is Sana and Sapna is Rajeev ðŸ˜†

Nik aur Sapna donon chullu bhar paani mein doob jaayenge if they hear your comparison😆
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Manoranjan Jackson ðŸ¤£
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Nik upset with Rajev as he is hanging around Sana and not doing tasks/activities.. Saying that even after BB's message, he was sitting  around feeding Sana papita instead of going to take bath Edited by BullsEye777 - 11 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Sana taking a small nap while waiting for Rajev to come after bath
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I never had a tiff with you...Why wud I think so?😆
That was for my Sarcy friend who loves to butt in and call me names😆...I do enjoy the attention...Ignore karne me apna hi maza hai😆😉

Ignore ??

First you put a miss you post for your sarcy friend...then say ignore Karne me Apna hi maaza hai

Anyway we never had a tiff...Intact jelled like water and fire...so why should I worry about all this
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
imam smoking and they r showing it .. public place mein smoking banned nahi hain ? 
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Imam seems most excited about task
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Imam has made up some story as part of the task.. Every one finds his story boring (me too).. Something that he has come from Brazil  as Sampy told him there is a girl in BB house who wears black and has lots of tattoos.. He jumps over the wall like Raja and sees Sapna and says khuja khuja ke all your tattoos are gone, your hair has grown , blah blah..

He wants Sana to play Sapna but she is not interested as she does not want to be Sapna even in dreams/nightmare
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Nik upset with Rajev as he is hanging around Sana and not doing tasks/activities.. Saying that even after BB's message, he was sitting  around feeding Sana papita instead of going to take bath

Bb has given him the Task to keep sana happy...why will he listen to the captain.