Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Dont worry lallan u just came abit late this year and u know me i always back them to the hill so im most recognisable crazy fan. when we have party on final day we will mention all rajev fans... 👍🏼

Isa, stop touting.lol. Even though i came late here, in the beginning i read your some posts on my Rajeev where you said bad about him, and those posts of you disgruntled me. Lol
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

How did he become a finalist ?? Elaborate please 

Today housemates friends and family nominated... and as salman and bigg boss have said this is the last round of nomination the the housemates nominated for eviction this week are Urvashi,Sapna,Imam and Delnaaz. The only thing not clear is whether it is double eviction/single or they will offer some money for the contestants to leave like 10 lakhs from last year. From these developments Niketan,Rajev and sana are the three finalist as Niketan was already there and sana/Rajev received the lowest amount of votes. 😃
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

Isa, stop touting.lol. Even though i came late here, in the beginning i read your some posts on my Rajeev where you said bad about him, and those posts of you disgruntled me. Lol

This was when mango man kashif qureshi was in he made me mad lool then rajev came into his own after he left and i started liking him more recently... 😃
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope he wins...Dellu's mom will go mad..lol
sharpshooter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My Rajjo is in the finals..the true entertainer from day one! 😃
kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really  Isa_Rahman is he in the finals???? Cause there will be 5 finalists and there 7 people in the house. So there will be 2 more eliminations. He is not nominated for the next one but what about the last elimination, the one on Friday, 4th Jan. I don't think we can be sure till the 4th, else BB would have congratulated Rajev and Sana too for being in the finals like they did to Niketan.
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanak.

Really  Isa_Rahman is he in the finals???? Cause there will be 5 finalists and there 7 people in the house. So there will be 2 more eliminations. He is not nominated for the next one but what about the last elimination, the one on Friday, 4th Jan. I don't think we can be sure till the 4th, else BB would have congratulated Rajev and Sana too for being in the finals like they did to Niketan.

Voting lines close on this thursday so elimination on friday will be between these nominated housemates sapna,urvshi,delnaaz and imam and it might be a double? but most chances rajev, sana and niketan have made the finals otherwise if there is another elimination how cant hey make niketan captain for 2 weeks and how can he get to the finals they would have needed to vote for new captain. Im 99% sure of the three finalists. Lastly the last twist for the final week could be a take money offer of maybe 10-20 lakhs and leave the house immediately.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Achi baat hai...if he is in the the finalist  and if he doesn win it will the same thing as " haath aye per mou na lage"
I have a feeling it will be between Urvashi and Niketon...
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am not a fan of Rajjeev as Nik is my sweetheart but I like Rajeev n don't like the way people coonsider him doormat in BB house...

Congrats Rjeev!!!Sooo hapy for you!!!
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

I am not a fan of Rajjeev as Nik is my sweetheart but I like Rajeev n don't like the way people coonsider him doormat in BB house...

Congrats Rjeev!!!Sooo hapy for you!!!

Thanks 😃