Pancham Update US 5-12-05

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

From the updates being posted by UK, it looks like we are basically on the same path....just only a week apart from each other.  Anyways, here is what happened in today's episode of Pancham in the U.S.  Its a very sad and unhappy episode. 

RECAP

Pancham and everyone are looking everywhere for Meera.  Pancham goes to the mandir and prays and while praying for Meera's safety, he gets a vision of death...he sees Meera's face and he sees two funeral pyres.  He wonders what that could mean.

TODAY'S EPISODE

It starts out with Pancham coming home upset, looking like he is about to cry.  Tina sees him and asks him what's wrong.  He doesn't tell her.  He says to pray that Meera is safe and sound wherever she is, and that she is not in any trouble.  Tina asks him why he isn't telling her what's really in his mind, and that she is his sister and wants to know.  He thinks to himself "how can I tell you what I saw when I was at the mandir."  Then he tells Tina to pray for Meera's safety. 

In the next scene, Mr. Avasthi is emotional looking at Meera's things in her room.  Flashback:  A young Mr. Avasthi, a girl that is Meera, and a young Rukmani...Mr. Avasthi is feeding Meera food lovingly.  He is crying and in tears now, and Rukmani walks in.  She is teary eyed too and sees Mr. Avasthi crying and upset.  He tells her that he can see Meera in everything.  Rukmani starts to cry and tells him that she can feel Meera in every feeling of hers.  Another flashback:  Little Meera with her father and mother.  We go back to the present and Mr. Avasthi is crying on Rukmani's lap.

The next day, Rukmani and Mr. Avasthi are talking about Meera and Mr. Avasthi is outside upset and thinking of how to find Meera.  Ashok, Pancham's father comes, and he is inquiring about how they are and about Meera...whether she is found or not.  Mr. Avasthi is very upset and crying and saying that he wants to find Meera and asks about Pancham being able to find Meera.  Ashok says that Pancham, Chirag and Rahul are out looking for her everywhere.  He says that even he is worried about Meera and that Meera is like a daughter to her too.  They are all looking.  Mr. Avasthi thanks Ashok and says "my daughter, where are you" and cries and leaves.  Rukmani goes with him upset too.  Ashok says "God have mercy on them.  Let Meera be found."

Inside, Pancham comes to see Mr. Avasthi and Rukmani.  He comes in and Mr. Avasthi asks him about Meera.  He says that they are still looking but no sign.  Then all of the sudden the police come in.  The constable is holding evidence.  The other police officer tells them that he has some clothes and some belongings that seem to belong to Meera and they found a body that matches Meera.  Everyone is shocked.  The constable shows them the clothing and earring and Mr. Avasthi, Pancham and Rukmani are looking at it with shock, disbelief, and sadness.  The police say that they have the body at the hospital.  Mr. Avasthi says that he wants to see his daughter's dead body.  Pancham, Rukmani and Avasthi sahib go to see the body and when they took off the cover from the carcass, Rukmani screamed and Pancham and Mr. Avasthi looked horrified, scared, and disgusted.  Rukmani ran to the door scared and started to cry so much and Pancham consoles her.  Then all of the sudden, Mr. Avasthi started to hold his chest...he couldn't bear the death of his daughter so he ended up getting a heart attack and Pancham and Rukmani quickly ran to his side and he fell on the floor.  Rukmani told Pancham to call the doctor quickly and they do.  Pancham then also calls his father Ashok, and tells him to come right away.  He tells him everything.  Back at the room where Meera's dead body is lying (I don't know if it's really Meera or not though), they bring in Mr. Avasthi on the stretcher, lying dead.  Rukmani is with Pancham and then Ashok and Rajshree come too.  They are shocked to see Mr. Avasthi lying dead on the stretcher.  Ashok goes to see Meera's body but Pancham stops him, telling him that he wouldnt be able to see it because it's so horrible.  So he backs off.  Rukmani says that she is so alone now and unlucky because not only is Meera dead but Mr. Avasthi is dead and they both left her alone.  She says that I pray that no one gets a good daughter and a good husband like them because it hurts when they are gone back to their Creator who wants the good people back.  She cries on Rajshree's shoulders. 

In the next scene, they show two funeral pyres being lit on fire and the men standing in white clothes while the bodies burn.  Everyone is upset and crying at the loss of both father and daughter.  The episode ends. 

NEXT TIME

Pancham is shown in the car driving to meet Kamlesh.  Tina is talking to him on the phone and telling him not to do anything rash and to come back home but he says that he must do this because he has to.  Tina is telling Ashok what Pancham is doing and where he went. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Thanx a lot for the wonderful update. 👏 

Meera and her dad r dead 😭 ............I didnt want that to happen....Why cudnt they change the story line....I wanted Pancham with Meera...They loved eachother so much.....😭