Whom u support regarding 2day's arguments, Imam or

Poll

Whom you support regarding today's arguments.. Imam or Salman?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Whom you support regarding today's arguments, Imam or Salman?
👍🏼 👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

none

both are wrong 👎🏼
none .. i got to see both behaving rudely to each other . my love salman was too much hyper and behaving just like some God possessed Salman body on stage to smash some demon Imam... Edited by Lallan-Top - 11 years ago
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
no one.

imam was dumb enough to nom nik, the captain, lol. and salman just thinks hes god and no one can tell him anything 
kellys thumbnail
u r talking abt that scripted fight? then my ans is NONE or BOTH
docsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
iman  career is over , salmam se panga liya .salman will  make sure he ruins him  Edited by docsweety - 11 years ago
Javed__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bache ne(imam) ne galat bande se panga le liya now his Time is Out hahahaha. simple logic h 'agar pahad se takraoge to sir to futega he'
Imam ko SRK abh zaroor kaam dega! 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Imam obviously. Salman was fuming like a moron and trying so hard to restore his bruised ego back to normalcy. He was literally grasping at straws...it got so bad that he started praising SRK in an attempt to save face. When SRK sees the clip, he'll probably laugh his lungs out. I know I did.🤣
Javed__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Imam obviously. Salman was fuming like a moron and trying so hard to restore his bruised ego back to normalcy. He was literally grasping at straws...it got so bad that he started praising SRK in an attempt to save face. When SRK sees the clip, he'll probably laugh his lungs out. I know I did.🤣

hahahahaha...