NEW FF: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun..P. 23 NEW NOTE

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Before I start,

Disclaimer:

#I had started this FF as Arjuhi version but later I got a writer block. However the inspiration is back'is back as RishBala's inspiration.

#Please, kindly  read the character sketch as the relationship between the characters changes from the serial one. There is also some new characters.

#The genre is romantic, sentimental, sad, dramatic (not now but in the future chapter there will be high drama but promise, no dramatic scene like in A Dark Love Story)

#Read ahead, comments and Likes are appreciated. Below, the character's sketch, the teaser and info about PM list.

#Index
Page 1
Page 5 
Pge 8
Page 11
Page 13
Page 17
Edited by DUGGUlicious - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

Women remember only the men that have made them laugh.

She doesn't know her own name...only God know who made her laugh.

Men remember only women that have made them cry. (Henri de Rgnier)

He remember every faces, every details...past  is always with him.

She is an innocent soul

He is a tormented soul

She forgot her past

He want to forget his past

She is fire

He is ice

It's said that opposite attracts...

Against the background of a sea

rippled into the cliffs of island

two stranger will meet in this journey

Hum Aapke Hai Kaun

A Love born by chance, a love in which no one believes, but that overwhelm them both, as the strength of the most powerful passions ...

A meeting written by destiny

Ek Ishq

"Because ... even the rain, you know" I sobbed "Even the rain touch my body,
and slips away, leaves no trace ... not ... not leave any trace. The only one who has leave a trace is you Rishabh. I'm yours, only yours and always will be... "

Ek Junoon

"Our eyes met, and at that moment all happened: happened something that I never expected, something that I had long given up to happen, I forgot about me, Megha, my little world ... remained just her."

She is Madhubala

He is Rishabh

Inside you listen to your heart.

And in the silence you'll find the words.

Love is there

grab it, do not leave

that the screams of your Past

devastate your Future life.

A girl is found unconscious on the beach of a small island

off the English coast. Who is she? How she come there?

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 11 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Madhubala: lost her memory. She is found unconscious on a beach by Megha and Rishabh.

Rishabh Kundra Bhatia: Megha's cousin. Lives alone. Tormented by his past.

Megha Chauhan (by Sriti Jha) : Rishabh's cousin. Young girl married with Avinash.

Avinash Chauhan(by Karan Tacker) : married with Megha. He is professor. Rishabh's friend.

Kuku Bhatia: Megha's father, RK's uncle. Could do anything for RK.

Roma Bhatia: Megha's mom, RK's aunty. Loves him as his own son.

ADD IN YOUR BUDDYLIST DugguEdwardKMH.

You'll receive the PM...please do it yourself because I'm too much lazy to do it hun!

So sent me the buddy request on DugguEdwardKMH :)

Please, please...don't ask the buddy request on this ID as I don't use this one to send PMs

WildestDreams thumbnail
How many times in life you can say "In that time everything changed ?"

Chapter 1

-Megha, damn, why did you want to bring her here? We found about an hour ago, and she still has not regained consciousness. "
Uh?
"Rishabh, first aid station is across the island, and in her condition, we cannot move!

And dad will come in minutes, calm down ... "
Conditions? What conditions they talk about? And who the hell are they?
"We do not know about her condition! We had to load her on the first ferry and take her to hospital. After all these years, I still wonder why I persist to follow what you say. "
The answer came from a male voice, sweet and deep. I would like him to speak again, I would like to hear it again. The darkness envelops me completely. I want to talk, but my lips are sealed. I try to move, but the only thing I get is a thick throbbing in my leg, which makes me wince.
"Shh, Rishabh, I think she is waking up"
Waking up? They talk about me?
"Hey, can you hear me?"
It is the girl to speak. What is her name ...
Megha?
I try to speak but my mouth still does not work. It's as if my brain was disconnected from the rest of the body.

"Are you sure she is waking up? It seems to me still as before. But where is dad? "
'Yes, I'm awake,' I would like to respond to the voice.
"Look, the eyelids are moving. And calm down, dad is coming. Hey, can you hear me? Can you speak? "
No, I cannot speak. I cannot even move. I have no idea what's going on, and not even know who they are. The head throbs terribly, as if all the blood in my body was concentrating there, and every breath I feel the throat and lungs on fire. I feel a train run over my body. I try once again to open my eyes, and this time I can. The light seems very strong, and forces me to blink several times, before I could get used to.
"Oh, thank God you're awake. How do you feel? Are you thirsty? What hurts you? Do not worry, here comes my father, he's a doctor. My name is Megha, can you hear me? "
Once again, the girl is talking. Focusing, I can make out her figure, sitting beside the bed where I am. He's thin, very thin. Long black hair framing her face, in which two giant grey eyes sparkle. Maybe she has twenty years, maybe less. She smiles.
I would ask where I am, why I'm here. May I ask who she is, and why I need a doctor.
"Uh?"
It is the only thing I can say. Even my mouth hurts, damn it.
The girl smiles at me, shaking my hand.
"Do you remember anything about how you get here?"
I shake my head, it starts to throb even harder.
"Argh ... my head hurts ... to die ..." I can grumble. Every word is like a hot knife that cuts my throat.
"In a few minutes my father will be here. Rishabh, why do not you go to take a glass of water instead of standing there? "
Rishabh. Who is Rishabh? Perhaps he is the owner of the voice that I heard before. Or maybe I dreamed it?
God, my head ...
She stared the wall across the room and slowly I move my eyes in that direction.
And I see him.
Rishabh? This is his name?
He is tall. The shoulders are draped on the wall, holding his muscular arms crossed in front of the chest. The hair is messy, a dark black. And his eyes. They are insightful, deep green that I've never seen before.
I feel the heartbeat accelerating madly, and I look down, embarrassed.
"... I'm going to get that water." I hear him say, almost sullen, before seeing him with a sidelong sweep out the room.
"What have I done?" I whispered to Megha, my throat burning.
"Oh, darling, nothing. Rishabh does not like to be stared, that's all ... you guessed it ... "
I'm about to tell her that no, I don't understood why, but before I can open your mouth, Megha speaks again.
"How stupid, I have not yet even asked your name. What is your name? "
I move my lips, but no sound.
What's my name.
My name, my name?
"I ... I ... I do not remember ... I ... I do not know ..."
And in that moment, uttering those words, the reality of the situation hits me like a cannon shot across the face.
Confusion gives way to panic, and the tears begin to fall from my eyes.
I'm surrounded by strangers, and I have no idea where I am, I do not even know my name.
"Where am I? Who are you? Why am I here? "
The heart pounding in my ears, in the head. I try to concentrate to take deep breaths but I failed miserably.
"Hey, honey, calm down, please. This is the home of my cousin Rishabh. We have found an hour ago on the shore, completely soaked and unconscious, and we have brought you here. The island is small, and there is a hospital ... "
"Island?" I can ask, between sobs. Everything is so confusing, and I desperately try something, anything cling to.
"Yes, island. We are at Shady Island, off the coast of England. Do not you have a clue about how did you come here? "
I shake my head, unable to speak, my eyes shut. I feel the heartbeat getting stronger in my ears, covering even the words of Megha. They look rough, but I cannot hear it. Breathing becomes increasingly difficult, and I start hyperventilating, sobbing louder.
I have no idea who I am or where I come from. What will I do? Will I ever remember? And my family? Have I a family? Were they searching me? How did I come here alone?
The panic is about to take over when I hear two big hands, warm, kind, keep my face, caressing my cheeks with his thumbs, wiping the tears that are quickly replaced by others. And then I hear his voice again, sweet.
"Breathe. You'll be fine, just breathe. Trust me, you'll be fine. "
Why do I believe him? Why his words, his voice, calm me down, reassuring me? Why my lungs start breathing air, why I feel the beating of my heart slow down?
"Well, that's better. Breathe well, slowly, with me. "
We remain so for some minutes, motionless. He breathes, I breathe. It is so close I can smell his perfume, his breath on my face. I want to see him, I want to look back into his green eyes. I want to watch him, while he promise that everything will be fine.
I open my eyes, and I find him. Up close, his eyes are more beautiful than before.
I look at his eyes, his hair, his lips. I would smile.
I look all over his face, the smile on the lips die before to appear, while the words of Megha a few minutes ago found a way.
Rishabh's face is handsome. It is handsome, and it is crossed, from the angle of the mouth to the left temple by a huge, scary dark scar that disfigures him completely.
ramesh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice start dear
do continue soon
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Parm!!
Nice start!!
Eeeh i am also lazy!!
But will add u!
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh that is so intriguing...update supa soon dude...can't wait for the next update..but RK's face disfigured?? Has it got anything to do with his past??
Please pm me whenever you update..
WildestDreams thumbnail
@ zoshad3119 @ramesh90:
thanks to both of you ji
@Shivu: hello dear, hehe high five lazy buddy :P...thanks for liking it ji XD
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: smdosi

Gosh that is so intriguing...update supa soon dude...can't wait for the next update..but RK's face disfigured?? Has it got anything to do with his past??
Please pm me whenever you update..

hey buddy,
thanks for liking n comment as well...i'm going to be inactive for a couple of days..new year celebration n all so will upd once I'm back ji.

RK's scar is related with his past...add in your BL the account DugguEdwardKMH and u'll receive the PM ji :)))
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Parm!! u have a darn Rishbala FF! and that too an amazing one!😲
can i just say that this is beautiful piece of writing!
i only just read the first update and m addicted!
u have written so well and the emotions have been portrayed so nicely...its like a film playing in front of my eyes...nice and clear!
i can imagine everything, the feelings the emotions and the pain!
wow yaar, m desperately looking forward to the rest of this FF!
u have a way with words, u awoke the emotions within a reader! i wanted to cry while reading it!
truly heart touching!
a beautiful attempt at writing! m in love with it already!🤗
great job!
update soon and lemme know if u've got any Rishbala OS/SS!
m gonna add ur other account! Damn mujhe pms chahiya...there is no way m missing out on this FF!