extremely Sad. Delhi raped gal died.

Posted: 11 years ago
i am really shocked and sad hearing about delhi raped gal is no more now. guys who raped her should really be castrated, and then hanged to death so that other guys don't ditto such henious crime again in life.  i hope her soul rest in peace.
Edited by Lallan-Top - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, really very sad news. There was very little chance of her survival but I was continuously hoping that somehow her life is saved.

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Keep a yum piece of meat on their D's and ask Jungali Dogs to have a bite .. 
john_sanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very sad ðŸ˜­, but i heard she was died long time back😲 why the news now???? I mean i read it on fb page of doctors few days after what happen and there was written that the girl was died. The page is called doctorshangout, she was at hospital for some days and died there. But her friend was discharged from hospital. I think it was last week when i got the news. If its the same rape case , i mean the medical studen girl who got raped by the crap gang of animals.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is very sad news.Now all those person should be hanged.

MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE.
noisyninja thumbnail
This is why I hate people in general. Its not fair... :(
Edited by noisyninja - 11 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RIP for the girl. Now the persons involved can be given death sentence. Under section 302 of IPC earlier it was a rape case but now it is rape and murder so article 376(rape) max life in prison, 307(attempt to murder) max life in prison, and 302(murder) max death sentence comes into picture.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
May her soul rest in peace(Ameen). I wish and hope the perpetrators of this crime be given the most severe punishment
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
First BOBBITIZATION should be performed..then they should be either burnt or buried alive...
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really saddened by the news when I heard it. flying out all the way to singapore seemed like a chance that she might come out healed. this is so tragic.