Is Adi-Sugni Marriage morally acceptable

Poll

Do you find Adi Sugni Marriage morally acceptable?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know that Adini have a fan following here,  I am just curious to know how many of you find this marriage , now that they both admitted they love each other. How many of you find it morally acceptable  that  Sugni  who was once strongly emotionally involved with the uncle is now in love with the  nephew and has no bones flaunting it in his face?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakhi1608 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sugni's behaving is totally disgusting.for me Adini marriage morally not acceptable.reality main koi bhi ladki pehele uncle se serious pyar kargi or bad main usi ghar main uske nephew ke saath pyar karegi nahi.

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i voted for NO !!

here sugni is showing all the traits of a true bedni  , disgusting and they are spreading immorality nothing else !! i hate u adini 🐷. first you made mockery of family/ relations then God and now of true love . you are nothing but 🤬 .
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As far as I am concerned, Sugni loved a man who deceived her and later she found a man who loves her, simple as that

I am very happy for Adini and totally support their union
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

As far as I am concerned, Sugni loved a man who deceived her and later she found a man who loves her, simple as that

Well said, short and sweet. There have been far worst things shown on TV. This is not immoral. TVS screwed her over. Adi was there for her, he fell for her and she fell for him. What's so wrong about that? Just because the they were Uncle and Nephew? It's not like Sungi was sleeping with both of them or something and lying about it.
On top of that the man just tried to scare (kill) his nephew. Things being "thrown" in his face is the least of his problems. Once upon a time people in this forum said ''don't compare the show to real life and justify what's moral or not''. Morality left the show long before Adi and Sugni married.
Edited by Shas3 - 11 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
 Never, its unethical,immoral completely ..  but this is true that she never loved to vikram,if she loved him,he never done whatever she done... as julie, said me too wished if  he said to her 'i know sugni u never loved me because if u loved me u never did what u did, but i really felt bad for him even my heart cry to seeing vikram.. i think me not able to see this torture further,  ... 😭 😭 
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@bold : let me correct it...😉 sugni loved a man who lied to her not deceived her (because he truly loved her wanted to make her, his WIFE, never thought of doing her sardhakai , helped her family also) and fell for a man(aditya) who deceived a very innocent/sweet/caring/honest girl (amrita). 😡
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What is immoral about Adi and Sugni's marriage? Just because Sugni once loved Vikram she does not have the right to fall in love again? So what if Adi is his nephew. As far as Sugni is concerned Vikram is the one who betrayed her and not Adi. Yes, Adi did break his engagement with Amrita but thats a different topic. Anyone who has ever fallen in love knows that love is an ever evolving process and experiences in life dictates the shape it takes. So, Sugni and Adi's love is justified with everything they have been through and since they are married there isn't anything immoral about their relationship.
nirmal28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH U...but the way the story was presented by cv's was wrong...bcuz they made VIKRAM-SUGNI jodi so adorable n loved by many...n a sudden change in SUGNI's love life was not well received by fans...maine bhi yehi socha tha k vikram sugni ka pair hain...but jab maine wikipedia dekha tab sabh samajh aagaya tha k adi hi sugni ka pair hain...n i even accepted it
vashg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes! I believe their marriage is morally acceptable. Vikram lied to Sugni and hurt her so nothing is wrong if she found happiness with Adi. So i'm very glad they accepted each other. Vikram should now mend his ways and try to make his marriage with riva work