28/12/12 WU - The Final Goodbye from Afsar Bitiya

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Final Day and I will miss you all. Hope to come here soon and play games and discussions.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Update Done 😊
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

Final Day and I will miss you all. Hope to come here soon and play games and discussions.

Same here and yeah I hope everyone stays and keeps it active 😊 I know I will 😳
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Fiza, I know how hard it must have been to do this for us,,,,I too will have to survive on Prishna scenes etc,,,,,Prishna will surely be missed,,,,,they are my perfect young couple of all time !!!!!
Mitali looked beautiful in last segment talking about her struggle, but why did Mitali/Krishna have to talk about new show, instead of the cast giving a final "Thank You" to their viewers ?????
Take care Fiza and I will surely drop in to see what's happening,,,
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Thanks Fiza, I know how hard it must have been to do this for us,,,,I too will have to survive on Prishna scenes etc,,,,,Prishna will surely be missed,,,,,they are my perfect young couple of all time !!!!!

Mitali looked beautiful in last segment talking about her struggle, but why did Mitali/Krishna have to talk about new show, instead of the cast giving a final "Thank You" to their viewers ?????
Take care Fiza and I will surely drop in to see what's happening,,,

Your welcome Lisa, and yeah will survive on Prishna scenes and I miss them already and yeh she did and I hope to see you keeping this forum active with us 😳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fizu That was ur Last update for this show . U did awesome job . let me thank u for this 🤗🤗 .

Now About the show . Yes It was emotional . I am so gonna miss the show , Pintu , Prishna , Sontu , Prishnu , Pinchal , and others 😭😭 . Awww Prishna's Gudiya is sooo cuteee and adorable . And when Kinny was holding her , She exactly looked like Kinshuk's real Daughter  . 

Yes I will also be there in this form . Fizu Will defo read Ur Updates and other's as well 😃
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Fizu That was ur Last update for this show . U did awesome job . let me thank u for this 🤗🤗 .

Now About the show . Yes It was emotional . I am so gonna miss the show , Pintu , Prishna , Sontu , Prishnu , Pinchal , and others 😭😭 . Awww Prishna's Gudiya is sooo cuteee and adorable . And when Kinny was holding her , She exactly looked like Kinshuk's real Daughter  . 

Yes I will also be there in this form . Fizu Will defo read Ur Updates and other's as well 😃

Your welcome Moni, and thanks I'm gonna miss updating for AB, that's the only show I offered to update, I hope Kinshuk and Mitali come back soon in new shows so I can update for those shows as well 😳 and yeh really missing them soo much already, I'm planning to make a VM in all of them together and yeah Prishna baby girl is sooo adorable, I even made Pinto and his Gudiya's picture my DP 😃 aren't they just the best 😉 and yeh I will deffo stay here and update my FF's and all and make new posts 😃
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much dear, wonderful and emotional update, going to miss the entire cast of the show lots and hoping to see them on our screens soon. Wish them all the best in their future endearvours and thanx for entertaining and teaching us all important lessons. A huge thank u to all the updaters...
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Farewell Afser Bitiya. 😭 👏