Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
whats this spoiler alert going on?

Souro self banned himself out of the blue, none of fellow DTs know why, we r a bit puzzled.
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What is the difference between Blah Blah corner-VI- super jobless fingers attack!  and Tidbits, Trivias... Share what you want ?

Originally posted by: -Aarya-

What is the difference between Blah Blah corner-VI- super jobless fingers attack!  and Tidbits, Trivias... Share what you want ?

You do your own Blah Blah here. And you post other pretentious elitist's Blah Blah in the other corner.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prometeus

Hello Blue ji...welcome back!😊

Thanks Vinu ji...Kaise hain aap?Tongue
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

How are you Blue? Don't see you around here anymore. Debating lost its appeal?

Still a big pankha of SRK I see. "Zindagi mein kuch banna ho, Kuch hasil karna ho, Kuch jeetna ho, Toh hamesha SRK ki suno!" Is that how it goes with you? πŸ˜†

I am good Mr. K. Thanks. How are you doing??

I won't say debating has lost its appeal...but writing posts in the Bollywood section is much easier than debating with intellectuals over here...I got a little lazyπŸ˜†

Ya still a SRK fan...old habits die hard....and no I don't listen to SRK at all...Infact its funny...that one day I was all riled up in the Bollysection...and RTH comes up says...Now Blue ji ..remember what Mr. K would say...and she gave me a little lecture on ur behalf and I actually cooled down...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Angie_

Hi Blue  ...  where have you been ! πŸ€—  Whats this about bollywood and politics and wasnt Souro moderating that section too?
Bollywood section must have turned into quite a bhoolbhulaiya for DM to be losing its members there πŸ˜†

I am good Angie...How have you been?? See everyone left DM because it had become so boring without youπŸ˜†...So are you finally done with the work for which had taken a break from IF?

I know Bolllywood forum is so addictive...but its a lot of fun too and there is a lot of light hearted banter going there all the time...much more lively...plus u don't have to strain ur brain a lotπŸ˜†

Soumya was moderating the BW section too...I think its almost an year now..πŸ˜›
K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I am good Mr. K. Thanks. How are you doing??

I won't say debating has lost its appeal...but writing posts in the Bollywood section is much easier than debating with intellectuals over here...I got a little lazyπŸ˜†

Ya still a SRK fan...old habits die hard....and no I don't listen to SRK at all...Infact its funny...that one day I was all riled up in the Bollysection...and RTH comes up says...Now Blue ji ..remember what Mr. K would say...and she gave me a little lecture on ur behalf and I actually cooled down...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am doing swell! Still seeking and searching.

Intellectuals huh! I think it has one 's' too many :))

I believe you when you say that you like it in the other section. You are a sizzler now! I remember when you were a Senior Member here.

πŸ˜†  @ RTH citing me of all people to calm you down. I am not exactly even tempered myself. But yeah, getting worked up in passionate debates where the cause is nearer to your heart is one thing; getting worked up over triviality is another. Now, it's up to you to decide if SRK is nearer to your heart or whether he is trivial πŸ˜†

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Vinu ji...Kaise hain aap?Tongue

hum mosam ki tara badal the nahe hey...
Main to bas wahi hoon..par kuchh to badal gaya..πŸ˜ƒ
aisa lagtha hey waqt Ke Sath thoda khayalat bhi badal jate hain..Tongue
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am good Angie...How have you been?? See everyone left DM because it had become so boring without youπŸ˜†...So are you finally done with the work for which had taken a break from IF?

I know Bolllywood forum is so addictive...but its a lot of fun too and there is a lot of light hearted banter going there all the time...much more lively...plus u don't have to strain ur brain a lotπŸ˜†

Soumya was moderating the BW section too...I think its almost an year now..πŸ˜›

I ve been doing great Blue ...and yes I m done with my reason for the break too
: )
Ha ha ha… everyone left because they found a section full of pankhas who they  could bash till they got banned . I can understand the lure of the bolly section….. I peeked in there and now I know where  I should post  next time I wish to take a ban    πŸ˜†
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

whats this spoiler alert going on?

Souro self banned himself out of the blue, none of fellow DTs know why, we r a bit puzzled.

Jobless people discussing a show and trying not to be asses about it πŸ˜†