Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Even though inder isnt wrong at the moment but why os he giving rishi such saintly advice... Why this emotional.atyachar on him... Khud kon sa bahut doodh ka dhula hai x-(
Badala thumbnail
I did not know faru that you gave live updates here... I cant watch it now and always wanted an lu thread ... I even suggested sano about it when she was asking for backup wu... Anyways... Since thanks is not allowed... A big hug for you...
...fari... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LAST PART-kutumb doing pooja n munna says to zara that i have dried d cheque n goes to deposit it then indu comes n asks about LW n kutumb says she has gone with rk n indu says ok but i wanted to have lunch with her n zara says i'll eat lunch with u n indu says that only ur face is like my mom but u r not my mom n goes from there then precap scene n rk going outside d asylum n LW shouts his name then wardboy comes n ask LW to stop shouting n then beats her hands with stick n rk snatches d stick from his hand then goes inside n hug her then kutumb-seher-inder scene about new show promotion then rk calls zara n ask her to come in lane n rk steps out of auto with LW n zara gets shocked to see LW then LW goes to play with some kids n rk says to zara that i don't have strength to send LW to asylum i didnt i can take good care of her myself n says that believe me she will not come between our relationship n zara says no i don't believe u n rk says ok then u urself send her to asylum n zara goes towards LW n LW is about to slap her but zara drags her in auto n LW holds rk's hand
...fari... thumbnail
hey saumya🤗 just me 2 mins. i'll write precap also
...fari... thumbnail
PRECAP-zara reaches asylum with LW n other side rk shouts very badly then zara asking receptionist to admit this women she has destroyed my married life other side munna asks rk what happened n rk says i m very heartbroken everyone rules over me i can't take my own decisions
Badala thumbnail
I dont watch it on tv... As it is i m in us so even if i could its useless... The timings are diff
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sumi watch the epi
i love RK today 😊
...fari... thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

I dont watch it on tv... As it is i m in us so even if i could its useless... The timings are diff

ok..
Badala thumbnail
I watch it on net but i share my laptop with a friend and he takes it during the show timings and it os predecoded we cant let studies siffer for hd... I can but he can not 😉 so... I always have to wait till i get it back and then write the updates
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
btw i biiiggg 🤗 for fari and sumi