TOI:Sargun makes birthday boy Ravi feel special!

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
TV actor Ravi Dubey turns a year older today and his girlfriend Sargun Mehta made his 'special' day memorable. 

The very much in love couple Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta will soon be seen shaking a leg in the fifth season of Nach Baliye. Though Ravi's working schedule does not permit him to celebrate his birthday lavishly, but all thanks to his girlfriend Sargun, Ravi's birthday became a day to remember.

Ravi's 'special' day usually starts with a visit to temple where he prayed to God for the betterment of his family and himself.

Ravi also intends to visit an orphanage besides going out for dinner with lady love Sargun Mehta. Sargun is busy with her current daily soap Kyaa Hua Tera Waada shoot but she still managed to take time out to make birthday boy feel special.

Sargun says, "Last night we went to Merlins with a few friends to bring in his birthday.He loves to sing hindi songs at the karaoke. His favourite song is Oochi hai building lift lift teri band hai" and we had a blast.

When asked what did she gift Ravi this year, she says, "I got him a Samsung Galaxy note 800 and I made a card for him. If you see it you shall die laughing and I have suddenly started feeling like a teenager. But still its Ravi's special day and I make one every year".

Well, Sargun it is the feeling and the intention of love that counts. Ravi is lucky to have a girlfriend like you and we must say you both make a good pair.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zpreme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's so cute of Sargun 
lubnawahajuddin thumbnail