Rajeev and Sana are so irritating

refreshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
rajeev is unbearable to watch his constant insults to imam makes him look like the biggest loser on earth. he could have refused to sleep with imam in a better way than the way he did. his love story with sana is horrible to watch as if the delu wala pyar was not enough of a torture to endure. sana's khee khee and rajeev's flirtings with her is reallyyy annoying to watch...sana is not a 10 year girl she knows and was warned a thousand times by vishal, ashka also salman on rajeev's attraction for her still she encourages him...i'd rather watch imam and sapna than rajeev and sana in finale Edited by RAGINI_JAY - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

if their doing this to each other makes them irritating ..

even i admit that they are irritating then yet i love them to the core like you loathe them to the core...
refreshed thumbnail
lallan i dont loathe them to the core but i wont be surprised if i start loathing them to the core very soon 
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wanna see more romance between rajev and sana maybe go on date and few chocolate and roses on new years day 😃 Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: RAGINI_JAY

lallan i dont loathe them to the core but i wont be surprised if i start loathing them to the core very soon 

please do...
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
then don't watch Rajeev..

just switch off the TV when Rajeev is appeared.. :P but you really can't do this. Because He gives entertainment! makes you happy, smile, laugh, cry, angry...
Aleena12 thumbnail
They r jus made for each other.. Sana never gets tired of listening to his talks that are annoying 24/7
PriPrixD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
true, even all the "gharwale" are making fun of these two now...cheap cheap cheap
refreshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriPrixD

true, even all the "gharwale" are making fun of these two now...cheap cheap cheap

exactly 
spookys thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akramabs

then don't watch Rajeev..

just switch off the TV when Rajeev is appeared.. :P but you really can't do this. Because He gives entertainment! makes you happy, smile, laugh, cry, angry...

I do forward it when Rajeev starts his ranting specially with Sana as I watch it recorded. But unfortunately people who watch live can't switch TV off as they will not know when the scene moves from Rajeev :)
And he does not make us happy, smile, laugh or cry. Only one point is right he makes us angry and irritated.