Sumit Vats - Rockstar of Tellywood

sahmed083 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sumit Vats - Rockstar of Tellywood...

Koi use "Sapno Ka Saudagar" kehta hai toh koi "Man with a difference". Uski aankhen bina kuch kahe, hazaaro baatein keh jaati hai, Woh Kisike liye Masiha hai to kisike liye Zindagi. ufff!!! So much to say abt this hazel eyed boy of Tellywood, but no word can actually describe the charisma which he bring to the act...

Today Sumit was at his best, dat doesnt mean ke he was bad before… His every feeling, his helplessness, vulnerability every emotion, every feeling and the dialogue delivery was bang on…. Very rarely do actors manage to pull out such emotionally draining scene and Sumit has delivered it flawlessly… The way he showcased his state was done fab. We all know what SV capable of but today he surpassed all that and set a new record… Be it blaming Zara Malik Khan or the break down seq while sitting beside indira… Sumit was outstanding… 

Atlast sirf yehi kahunga ke Guyz watch out for more from this very talented Actor who is always compete with himself. Support him when he need us more. Support him in this crucial time... HAIL SV aka RK. Hats off and thnx for giving us this wonderful performance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful post sageer bhai..glad u understood his situation..he is in terrible situation now..really dont know when will he laugh again..agreed Sumit Vats is a man with the difference..damn talented guy
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omggg what a sweet post sageer ji
i loved each and every lines of it
u write sooo beautiful
welll said... sumit won the show by his expressions today
HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just love him and felt exactly what he must be going through... Kudos for one of the most fantastic performance...
HC_Meena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

omggg what a sweet post sageer ji

i loved each and every lines of it
u write sooo beautiful
welll said... sumit won the show by his expressions today

So true
aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
B'full post sahmed083!!!😊
Agree with everytng dat u hav written!!!SV was fabulous today!!!👏Loved every bit of his acting today,esp the way he brokedown when he was sitting beside the Lahorewali,his voice when he spoke to Indu and  Zara-Rishi interaction..Evrytng was soo b'fully carried out by dis man!!Hatss off to him!!!👏
Edited by aadk - 11 years ago
HC_Meena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

beautiful post sageer bhai..glad u understood his situation..he is in terrible situation now..really dont know when will he laugh again..agreed Sumit Vats is a man with the difference..damn talented guy

damn talented guy[/QUOTE] . ...

Agree
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Sageer Ji !! 👏👏
Sumit is truely the Rockstar of Tellywood !!!!
-SuperMan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I was waiting for such a wonderful post sageer bhai...  Each and Every word of your post is so so true... Sumit is superbly amazing today ( Though i did not like RK, its a differrent case  ). but  sumit's performance was heart wrenching...👏👏 

and i am hoping again this time he will come up  in Irrestiable impactful impression of telly tadka..😃.

Hats off to SV.. Proud to be his fan 😊

-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ausum post 😃

Sumit is truly a rockstar ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️