what is ram's plan and priya next step

.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
friends i think priya will not take rajju bhaiya help but if he takes help from him it will be a wrong message to ram and mu increase between the couple it would be so stupid then after  vikram neha and raya will approach for divorce s priya will not take help from rajju to help rahul
instead priya and neha  will force ram to give bail for rahul so that rahul will have soft corner on neha
may be mean while rajju will be called by kaddy but of no use
i think and hope this way the track should proceed and in meantime pihu will fall sick becoz of ayesha stupid acts on pihu so may be ram will call priya to km then priya will go to km and within very less time ayesha will be thrown out and rash cleared and they will help vikram and neha so that again raya awkwardness is lost and then they will become as wife and husband  i mean accept each other but i don't want rajju track any where in the balh its waste of time and money giving him more screen space especially between raya
hope this way it should happen or else the essence is lost if rajju is always trying to become the parallel lead in raya life
😡

wt do u all say friends😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think cady will call rajjo fr bail 
rahul will hate his dad nw n will go to neha 
baaki ur idea is gud

.sangs123. thumbnail
may be but not rajju bhaiya in priya life
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sangeethagupta

may be but not rajju bhaiya in priya life

darling woh rahega kahin nahi jaane wala even after reunion he will be der in raya's life🤢
.sangs123. thumbnail
it is so irritating watching rajju bhaiya with maroon lipstick and makeup kajol
cvs why u r hell bent on keeping makeupman rajju in between raya sent makeupman to dubai along with kaddy and dear daija
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why would rajat come in this situation...i mean ram is already there to handle the bail stuff...and yeah if neha convince anyone to give bail then rahul may be have some soft corner on her...or may be there will be some lose in his anger on her...about the future track you have mentioned i will be weird to see ayesha thrown out of km and rash clearance with such lame reason
.sangs123. thumbnail
i mean if ram clears the marriage with ayesha then priya will try to move back to ram life as his wife becoz priya is not entring ram life becoz of her sister ayesha so if ayesha is out then only raya story proceeds
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

i think cady will call rajjo fr bail 

rahul will hate his dad nw n will go to neha 
baaki ur idea is gud

i second u !

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so glad that  there was no priya rajat interaction !! 

it is high time kady stops being insensitive to rahul, she cant understand his anger towards mum and vik when she was so angry with rajat that she left the damn county? instead she identifies with rehan? ðŸ˜¡
glad to see that priya ignored rajat and remained allof, rajat is far becomnig the single mum rescue hero😆