Crooner CC : (Members Suite) - Beta #2

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Opening the "House of Crooners" from work...so Update in the evening...

Await Exclusive Year end update ---- what a Mixed year of emotions coming to close...and an unsuspecting "year of odds - 2013" knocking at the door...

Lets make it special...

Pages following are all yours --- jump in - and letss rockk the year end party !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
UPDATED MEMBERS LIST

Priya ( Honeypriya)
Kalpana (smashitup)
Shweta (Shwetachauhan)
Anjali (Nandalala)
Suvi (amisuv)
Anu (Mouramen)
Archana (arch_nat1112)
Ishii (Ishii99)
Subha (subiscs)
Maddy (Sunshine80)
Khushi (jakhushi)
Soni (soni.b)
Nishita (Nishita)
Sejal (sejket2)
Sudha (sudhanya)
Shalu (Shybabe)
Zoha (ultimatebarun)
Gandhari (ganbarunfan)
Divya (Divi1503)
Beena (beena14)
indi52 (Indrani)
mashira (Rashmi)
Farha (Omraboti)
Zonera1
Ash (Newbiesoapfan)
Sarada (psarada)
vqwerty
spsharmila
bs_deeps
prash_t
riti4u
mars80
Parsha
Envee
dakshaavi
hd75
nancynair
daisy
Rashmi(Arnav_Khushifan)
Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
good morning, priya,

thanks for thread 2. waiting to hear from you. 

year end. already?
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Good Morning Girls!!! πŸ€—
Dazee thumbnail
Looking forward to the update Priya.  Thanks for opening the new thread despite busy day...

Indi, liked your last post on the NYT article on the previous thread.  I wish AS would have written about ASR...looks like she did not know.  Or came to India after the show ended.  I feel channel, PH, Industry doesn't still quite understand what made IPK tick  -- in india and overseas...I mean I don't know that they fully get it.

Saw the Hobbit today in 3D.  enjoyed it.  Peter Jackson really knows how to bring the essence of  a book alive -- creating real new value while allowing the readers to feel that real justice was done to the book they read and loved.

My first 3D exp - nice.

Martin freeman's confrontation with gollum/smeagol was superb.  Gollum's relationship with the ring ("my precoious") so perfect -- trapped forever by its power, lusting after it, and yet, loathing himself for it...and the tussle between 'good' (corrupted as it is for eternity by contact iwth the ring) and evil within him so well done.  just as in the LOTR trilogy.

Rivendale and its elves...beautiful though brief in this version...

the build up is a bit slow, but the emotional punch in the second half and parts of the first, is very good.  I'd recommend it!

Don't know why it got mixed reviews...

p.s. Hi all :)
Edited by Dazee - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dazee

Looking forward to the update Priya.  Thanks for opening the new thread despite busy day...

Indi, liked your last post on the NYT article on the previous thread.  I wish AS would have written about ASR...looks like she did not know.  Or came to India after the show ended.  I feel channel, PH, Industry doesn't still quite understand what made IPK tick and really made it tick -- in india and overseas...I mean I don't know that they fully get it.

Saw the Hobbit today in 3D.  enjoyed it.  Peter Jackson really knows how to bring the essence of  a book alive -- creating real new value while allowing the readers to feel that real justice was done to the book they read and loved.

My first 3D exp - nice.

Martin freeman's confrontation with gollum/smeagol was superb.  Gollum's relationship with the ring ("my precoious") so perfect -- trapped forever by its power, lusting after it, and yet, loathing himself for it...and the tussle between 'good' (corrupted as it is for eternity by contact iwth the ring) and evil within him so well done.  just as in the LOTR trilogy.

Rivendale and its elves...beautiful though brief in this version...

the build up is a bit slow, but the emotional punch in the second half and parts of the first, is very good.  I'd recommend it!

Don't know why it got mixed reviews...

p.s. Hi all :)

Dazee...Hobbit has my fav TV actor before I discovered mr Sobti...Armitage...so I'm looking forward to catching it...I've also been reading mixed reviews .,.
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

GM Priya...wow new thread already...have missed alot...been busy...hope santa was good to u...πŸ˜‰
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sejket2

GM Priya...wow new thread already...have missed alot...been busy...hope santa was good to u...πŸ˜‰

helloz...bhere did u disappear...bhelcomes back !!!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good morning/evening!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Priya di, I did not spam n the first thread has already been completed😭 πŸ˜­

hoping that I cud spam away the second one!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

helloz...bhere did u disappear...bhelcomes back !!!

sorry sweetz its just been crazy...am home...  w/ the glrz...they r on there xmas break...that n all the other stuff that goes on in our ad...tu bata howzz u...n howzzz ma sexxxy...πŸ˜‰