This week                    Karishma                         Ashka
Next Week                   Imam                             Sapna
Penultimate week         Rajeev                            Delnaz

Finals :
1) Urva
2) Nik
3) Sana 

Aashka:
I think she never really had any outside support. But she was retained in the show due to her drama with Urvashi. Now that they have patched up, Aashka has nothing to offer to the show. She doesn't have a powerful fan base or a family organised PR support. Her BF seems otherwise occupied. So I think, this week Aashka will be eliminated.

Imam:
I am seeing a pattern these last weeks. All those who returned after exit to BB house are evicted mid-week - Niruava, now Karishma. So maybe next week Imam might be evicted mid-week?

He has already freaked out thrice. (Nanga tamaasha, Bathroom sarvanaash and Nagin dance πŸ˜†) If BB wants him to leave, they might give him chaabi early next week and he will go berserk again. Then BB will tell , we  gave you a lot of chances to change but you did not! Hence you are disqualified/ evicted immediately. (Knowing Imam, I have a strong feeling I that this will happen! )

Rajeev and Delnaz: These 2 were invited for obvious reasons. The original BB promo videos showed "BB is doing new prayaas ek rishta jodneki ".

I think the original plan was to get them to reconcile. Enter fishy kapoor and his love challenges. That did not work.

Then it was to make them fight. Enter Bakhtiyaar. Even that did not work.

Then to introduce jealousy. Introduce Lie detector and make Sana the "Other woman". Even that did not work.

Try Sana-Rajeev angle. Date competition. That did not work.

Is there anything else left to try? Hence I think the next week, Rajeev and Del will go.

But, BB won't want to be seen taking sides of husband or wife. They have shown both these characters in positive and negative light and there seem to be no chances of reconciliation.It is time for their story to end.

Possible scenario : Money temptation
Nominated contestants will be offered one time offerto take
money and leave the show. While I hope that Delnaz takes the money and leaves maintaining the family tradition, πŸ˜† but I am forced to conclude that she won't as she seriously thinks that she can win πŸ˜•.

Urvashi won't since it is not his nature. Neither will Sana as she was more interested to get exposure than the money and she has accomplished that!

The only one left is Rajeev. Both Rajeev and Del have family organised PR since the family comes from the TV background as well, but I do not think it is enough to make either of them win. Hence I hope that if BB does offer the money bait early next week, the Rajeev leaves mid-week thinking that his luck has finally run out and he should make the most of the given opportunity before he is evicted on Friday without the money. Then ideally Del will be evicted on Friday as all her tracks are also over.

Finale Predictions:
I think the strongest fan bases are for Urva, Nik and Sana and I am guessing they will be in the finale.

Sana will be the second runner up. She will get a movie offer on finale live and will be happy with the result as she accomplished what she had come for. She definitely did not come to BB for the money.

Nik will be the runner up as he has been calm and composed throughout. Similar to Rahul Roy and Sameer Soni. But due to his associate with Salman, chances of him winning are slim or else the media and opposite fan bases will cry fowl. Also, he seems to come from a well off family and doesn't seem to be here for the money but for the career boost. He seems to want to quit modelling as he mentioned in the live feed and needs a boost in image and attention to try a new avenues which will not be available to an ex-supermodel. Men do have longer modelling careers but they do end eventually. I hope he goes on to do a chat show or host a show on channels like Travel and Living 😳

Urva: Will most probably win. The majority audience of TV are housewives and they love seeing women win. (Last 2 seasons- Shwetha and Juhi). She has peaked in her career and seems to need BB to boost her career and needs the  money as she has family depending on her. Also in this season she has come across as a strong and Independent single mother (Remember Shweta Tiwari? ).

Well this is my guess anyway.
Lets see what happens...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kvlt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's you vs Navin Bajaj then. *popcorn* 
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hellseher

It's you vs Navin Bajaj then. *popcorn* 

ROFL! I do like to depend on Logic than Astrology πŸ˜† Hence my fav is Nikki Boy 😳
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome, very logical predictions.. but dont rule del out she might have the support of all the saas bahu watching housewives!!!! trust me that's A BIG FAN BASEπŸ˜† Also i think del is clever and in some way will manipulate and create situations from now on to look as good as she possibly can..

i think the top 3 will be nik, urvashi and del
WreckLass thumbnail
I don't think Ashka is leaving this week...I think it is Sapna.
But my guess...Delnaz, urvashi and Nik in the top 3...
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My flow chart is as follows

this friday - sapna goes back to jurrasic park
next friday - trash truck comes to collect rajeev

left with final 6

6- sana - prize - chohti behn role
5- aashka - prize - date with santosh shukla
4- niketan - prize - lifetime supply of lifeboy soap
3- delnaz - prize - toaster
2- urvashi - prize - rum cake

Winner

Imam - Alag che
LSctt thumbnail
Originally posted by: King-Anu

My flow chart is as follows

this friday - sapna goes back to jurrasic park
next friday - trash truck comes to collect rajeev

left with final 6

6- sana - prize - chohti behn role
5- aashka - prize - date with santosh shukla
4- niketan - prize - lifetime supply of lifeboy soap
3- delnaz - prize - toaster
2- urvashi - prize - rum cake

Winner

Imam - Alag che

you really think a controversial housemate like imam can win.. bb history shows the so called 'good' ones winning.. having said that i would be happy if imam won
LSctt thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystalline23

I don't think Ashka is leaving this week...I think it is Sapna.

But my guess...Delnaz, urvashi and Nik in the top 3...

virtual hi5!! we predicted the sameπŸ˜‰
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonia1230

you really think a controversial housemate like imam can win.. bb history shows the so called 'good' ones winning.. having said that i would be happy if imam won

Yes Imam will win this season. There is no other deserving candidate. Rest are same old and not worthy of title alag che.
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i would love to see Imam winning but i have a feeling that Chelaram Delu will win this season.
Final three will be Delu, Urvi & Nik.