Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherry.parul0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
update update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update update
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cherry sry yaar bas thoda final touch ups reh gaya hein!!!!!!!!!!!
cherry.parul0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaichil

cherry sry yaar bas thoda final touch ups reh gaya hein!!!!!!!!!!!

oohhhkaaayyy...nd what abt YAMD????
AmYraaA thumbnail

Hey ppl m Tanya...toh till the last 5 updates  we had our filler intro updates

Wid small n cute nokh jhoks

And by now u wud have understud the main characters

Vinnies character was not explored that deep till now...tht has a reson cuz rigved can only be entered wen the college starts and for rigvi...we really need a lot of time cuz it is a student teacher relationship and there need to be an justified luv story and not the mushy love at first sight teens love story cuz rigved is mature and cant easily be swayed by emotions of love and confusion unlike our heroes who r quite young...

So this chapter as its title suggests is the real beginning of the story

It is the start of friendship...love care...trust betrayal

The start of the college

The start of the race...

THE OFFICIAL START

"abbey uth" shouted prithvi  for the umpteenth time shaking varun vigorously

"lemme sleep aaliya baby" says varun and pulls prithvi on top of him

Rolls over him and kisses him on his forehead

"abbey haat saale"shouted and irritated prithvi and pushed varun out of the bed and rubbed his forehead vigorously and looked down on varun with a disbelief walla look..."apne bhai ko toh chhodtha!!" he further said

Varun got up and rubbed his eyes and looked at prithvi totally confused then he yawned and again "wat did i do nw?' he asked blinking his eyes looking tottaly clueless.

"u just kissed me u fool" prithvi said

"i did" varun asked

"yeh aaj kal sab mujhein hii kiss kyun kar rahe hein"asked prithvi looking lost sumwer

"meine kiss kiya...but tujhein aur kissne kiss kiya" asked varun who by now is this confused that the he was feeling to bang his own head on the wall

"forget it" said prithvi coming out from his thought and took his towel playfully punched varun on his shoulder and went inside the washroom

He opened the shower and ...and with each water drop he started to thing just one thing...one  incident ...one face...for the firdt time someones face has smitten him soo much...but that was not his fault it was her fault why doo she have to look so angelic...!!!

"but thtz not the case ..."prithivi said aloud

"even shanaya and ashna they all were way hotter than her during my junior college dayz these divaz has not smitten me then watz so spcl about her" he thought

"bullshit...prithvi stop it...voh baz ekk mamuli si stupid si irritating BFA hein thats it" prithvi shouted and forcefully shut hez mind...

Meanwhile in girls hostel

"Wake up sleeping beauty 1st day of college hi miss karegi kya?"asked aaliya jerking sanju...sanju sat up in the bed and yawned

"ohhh no its already 8"said  sanju glancing at her mobile "i need to  rush ella n Vinnie must be waiting" she gatheres all her stuffs and rushes to her frnds room but b4 tht she waves gud bye to aaaliya...

"sanju u are gonna wear tht blue top thats final...we did decide ryt we all will wear the same top" said Vinnie pouting

Ella and sanju looked at each other helplessly

"but Vinnie wearing the  same cloth is so outdated"said ella

"pls pls pls" pleaded Vinnie

Afterall she was the cutie of the team so sanju and ella had to give up they quickly changed into their dresses sanju was wearin a knee length black leggins and  secretly took out her white jacket so as to wear it wen Vinnie was not around

While ella wore it wid a utra mini skirt which obviously made her look sexy...while Vinnie wore it with het baggy shots

All the three bff's were looking rily presentable

The three left for the campus and they entered all the boys just kept looking at three beauties

"aaliya seems to have competition this time" said a random guy passing from there

"Vinnie i hope now atleast u knw which stream u r gonna apply for"said sanju looking at Vinnie

"medical" said Vinnie smiriking

"what?" shouted ella and sanju hell surprised

:and why"added ella

"Cuz of that"she said looking to the direction ...ella and sanju  follows vinnie's gaze a nd what they saw made their jaw dropping down

A handsome young man with an Armani collezioni suit on and a rolex watch on looking really dashing though and who was keenly looking at his BB was walking in the corridor...!

"WHO WILL WEAR AN ARMANI IN COLLEGE"said sanju looking at the guy who vanished into the principal's cabin

"and u chose medical just for a rich handsome brat"asked ella looking at her friend absorbedly

"no silly...hes the professor DR rigved...and i really like science u see spcly botany!"said Vinnie grinning

" do u eeven kno d difference btwn zoology and botany" said sanju looking at Vinnie as if she never knew that Vinnie had rags instead of brains

"ohh so that handsum hunk is behind ur sudden luv for science ha...cumon  Vinnie get a life"said ella

"that swat m doing...geting my life"said Vinnie and waved them gud bye and walked away wid a cheeky grin

"unbelievable"said both sanju and ella and looked on at the retiring figure of their total nut crack friend

"i guess even i need to leave now"said sanju sidd way hugging ella

"me too...catch u at 4 in d evening at costa cafeas we all 3 r gona be free by that time...ryt"said ella going thru her iphone a gift from her adorable mumma

Sanju smiled and left for her first class...the 1st step towards her dream of becoming a journalist...she entered into the left wing of the college a total wing dedicated for media studies. With more than 40 centralised air conditioned classroom with all the latest equipments 10 large AV room and 3 magnificent and totally furnished conference hall with one large library with worldwide collection of books on mass media and a very big auditorium...there nothing more anyone could ask for

And it was more than anything for sanju to take in...how lucky she was she thanked god and her dad...and blew a flying kiss toward the heaven for her mom...she went into the reception to collect her schedule sheet and locker keys...and she marched towards the locker room

Meanwhile in the locker room of media section

"ohh my wat a fuss" said prithvi looking at all those piles of books and exercise sheets...how on earth did becoming a journalist seemd so difficult to him now...he shoved his thoughts apart and took out his books out for his first lecture which was broad cast journalism which was his favourite and happile closed and locked his locker thats when his eye fell on the adjoining locker he reads the name written on it

SANJANA ROY

{THE GENERAL SECERATORY FOR MM}

"general seceratary ??" he thought and looked back to his locker and read his position

PRITHVI MITTAL

{THE AST.GENERAL SECERATORY FOR MM}

"how do they decide this when they even dnt know us" wondered prithvi

And me under a girl no way { he rily needs to find out who is sanjana roy though} he further added to his furry of thoughts basically buried in his train of thought he absent mindedly walks out of the room only to crash into someone and fall back with all his book scattered on the floor "ouch " he hears a girl's voice a familiar voice and he looks up

"YOUUU" shouted saanvi together seeing each other prithvi was a  bit expecting this meeting but he was shocked to see her hear in the media section!!!

"can't u see and walk' said prithvi picking up all his books from the ground

"excuse me...its u who dashed into me" said sanju getting up and dusting of the dust from her clothes and she walked towards the locker end of the room

"oohh really weirdo" said prithvi

"how dare u looser" replied sanju pointing her perfectly French manicured  fingers at prithvi { manicure...hmm a personal thanks to ella}

Looser she called me a looser thought prithvi his head steaming from the anger  he threw this word on sanju's face without thinking about anything a impulsive action

"atleast not a looser like who cries mamma mamma wen she feels just homesick"

Tears started brimming from her eyes she threw her hands up toward her forehead

"i never feel homesick...cus of my mother m used to it u jerk...cuz shez passed away!! Whole 5 years i have been missing her" shouted sanju and ran out of the locker room broken!!

It took some time for prithivi to take in what she just told cause tear in her eyes were causing him soo much pain and now the thing which she said her mother passed away ...damn he punched the wall in frustration and helplessly looks at a running sanju's back...!!

...END...

This was just the start  of the college day,...and this muj drama...hmmm and bechara prithvi if hes to shocked with just a single news what will happen when he discoveres that the girl whom he feels so attached to is sanjana roy her self...his biggest rival...what will he do?????????????

M  really sorry guys for such a late update m  rily sory as it is the exams season and i am really busy...hope u all will forgive me

The next update is gonna be a big surprise for u guys as something unusual is going to happen something unexpected...so keep on guessing...or jus follow my ff race

With lots of love...

Tanya

Signing off!!! {muahhh <3}

Edited by chaichil - 11 years ago
cherry.parul0 thumbnail
senti ho gyi sanju,frstate ho gya prithvi,nd cnfuse ho gye hum,...sanju g.s nd prithvi a.g.s...haahaahaaa female domination!!! ab aage or kuch ni sochna h boards k baare m soch soch k vse hi mera mind ka fuse ud gya h.. :p..yaar YAMD b jldi se update krdo.
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pakka walla amazing update...loved the bff's n mittal brothers event πŸ˜†

and lyked saanvi moment too...

dont ask sorry dear...I can undrstnd becoz I myself am writing FFs.

so this was really a gud part n will be waiting for da next part 😊
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow wounderful part
loved it
continue soon
AmYraaA thumbnail
thank u so muj every one willl reply to each comments later on pakka!!!
Hey tanya!!πŸ€—
Loved this chapπŸ‘πŸΌ
Esp Sanvi😳
"Yeh aajkal sab mujhe hi kyun kiss kar rahe hein"🀣
Update asap😊
Thanx for the pm😊
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chaichil

thank u so muj every one willl reply to each comments later on pakka!!!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ