*||* Arjun Forum Secret Santa *||* SS Revealed - P55

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Everyone!

Are you all ready to see your gifts? I'm very excited and I hope you are too :)

First, I'm really sorry about the delay. I had to make gifts because some people didn't send me gifts, and whanot, and hence that's why I'm so late😳

Everyone was great about participating and sending me their gifts, so thank you very much! So just go through the following posts, and your name should be in the glitter graphics and find your name, and there's your present! :D

Some people gave me clues, others didn't. Give it a shot and guess who made you your present! And your Secret Santa will let you know if you got it right! :D

You can guess anyone from the initial sign up sheet I had in Arjun Forum Secret Santa!, except for 3 members who did not send me gifts, but I'll just leave you guys to try guessing.😆 I made gifts for the three individuals who they were responsible for , and I hope you guys like them! :) 😳 So no worries, no one is left without a gift :D

Thank you everyone for participating! I hope you have a a wonderful Christmas and an amazing New Year ahead of you! 😃

Cheers!
Naina & Resham
Arjun Forum DT

PS: If I'm missing some gifts that you send, or you signed up and don't have a gift - please let me know ASAP! I've been staring at my computer for a long time now, so I'm slightly not all here 😆

Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail

A story to wish you a merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hope it brightens your day and you like it

And a clue about myself: i have a Japanese name 😉

Merry Christmas

Arjun was pacing the room since a long time now. He didnt believe that he would one day find himself in such a situation.  He took some deep breaths and rehearsed what he was gonna say.

"Gosh, just how difficult can it be to say something so simple!" he said to himself to boost up his morale.  So finally when he thought he was ready, he dressed in a white shirt and blue jeans and went out.

They were gonna meet in the shopping mall.  She had wanted him to accompany her for some shopping. He hated shopping, but for her sake, he couldn't say no.  And besides it was Christmas today, so he thought why not buy a few gifts for his family also.  And besides he still had to tell her that.

Finally he reached the shopping mall, well in advance to the time they had agreed on.  Well he was so nervous in anticipation of what would happen, that's why he came nearly one hour earlier.  "Now what will i do to pass time? One hour on top?" he thought to himself.  But it seems that god was on his side today, because she was also early. He waited for her to reach him, and had a big smile on his face.  He wanted to live again, he wanted to take her in his arms, and confess, but he held on his thoughts, since it was too early for these things.

She hadn't slept one wink that night, she was also very nervous thinking about the date she had with him.  "Well technically it wasn't a date, but what the heck? As long as they ended up together, for her it would always be a date," she thought with dreamy eyes.  Since a few months, she had seen something in his eyes for her, she knew that gradually she had managed to creep in his heart, and she had since then been waiting for when he would come and confess.  But that stupid man, he was still making her wait and wait.  Actually an ant would move quicker than him getting close to her.  One of her friend had met her soul partner, gotten engaged, and even got married, and he still hadn't mustered enough courage to propose and confess to her.  today she decided that she will take the first step and propose, otherwise they'd end up in their sixties and he wouldn't probably have confessed till then.  Now she was impatient to be known as Mrs Rawte, and to belong completely to him in all senses. She wanted to fill his life with love, and laughter.  So in the anticipation of what was gonna happen, she also had arrived one hour earlier at their meeting.  She was even more astonished that Arjun was already there.  She took deep steps and went closer to him.

"Today you can do it, you'll have to do it!" she mumbled to herself and prayed to god to help her.

"Today you have to say it, just confess to her!" he was thinking also.

When both found each other face to face, Arjun suddenly lost all his courage, and was too shy to confess to her.

But she wasn't going to be shy now, she was going to claim what was rightfully hers since a long time.  She didnt want to wait anymore, so she took a deep breath and shouted, "Will you marry me?"

She was so nervous that she didnt realised that she had shouted, till she felt that everyone was looking at her strangely.  She suddenly felt so embarrassed, but still she forced herself to ignore everyone looking at her, and only concentrated on Arjun.  But it seemed like Arjun was in an even bigger shock than everyone.

People were shouting, "Say yes! Itna kyun sata rahi ho ladki ko!" but Arjun was still under shock.  Finally he opened his mouth and said, "Merry Christmas! What gift do you want on this day?" He very lately realised that she had been waiting for an answer for her question, however in panic he had said the first thing that came to his mind.

She looked at him with disbelief in her eyes, and thought how come the ACP Arjun was so shy and unromantic.

She glared at him, and without letting him say anything she just walked away to go shopping.  Seeing her go away, Arjun finally realised that unknowingly he had just hurt her.  He went after her, tried to pacify her, but nothing.  She wasn't even looking at him.  He was just walking after her, when suddenly a guy, holding a mike in his hands, stumbled on him. That guy was highlighting promotional offers of all the shops in the mall.  Arjun snatched the mike from his hand and started singing,

Jhumka dilaaoonga kangna dilaaoonga
Sab kuch main laaoonga teri kasam

Chanda churaaoonga taarein bhi laaoonga
Sooraj jhukaaoonga teri kasam

Kabhi to meri jaan deewaani banogi
Mujhse shaadi karogi, hey mujhse shaadi karogi

Arjun stopped singing and said, "Toh Miss Riya, will you marry me? Wont you accept your Christmas gift after all?"

Riya was so happy that she ran into his arms.  Finally Arjun had confessed... and now only happiness and love awaited them...

and also a small picture, sorry but not very good at making siggy, it's my first trial, hope you like it.

Here's a poem for you :)

Have u heard the story of shuchi-the beutiful princess
Who got to meet her love on Christmas
Wearing a white gown shuchi flee from home
In search of her prince who would not let her roam
Wandering on snow filled streets searching her soul
Her heart as always not under her control
Her eyes where filled with tears n pain
Sure the prince would not let her suffer again
While wandering she met the prince's friend
Who told him about the girl who the prince had befriend
His words shot an arrow thru her heart
And her dream of beautiful tomorrow shattered apart
She remembered when in prince land
They used to walk hand in hand
But now she had to let his memories to go
Now the winds of love had started backwards to blow
Heartbroken shuchi went to church
And started weeping over her life which she felt was curse
Shuchi heard footsteps approaching her
With just a blink she recognized he was the man who deceived her
He came n stopped when they were inches close
He sat on knees & took out a rose
Came closer the prince n kissed her cheek
Not even letting the princess a word to speak
The prince pulled out a ring of gold
And promised shuchi that they would together get old
The prince took her in his arms
Once again shuchi fell for his charm
After some days came out the wedding card
Written on which was "shuchi weds ARNIE " with blessings of God
Their life was filled with happiness n laughter
And they lived happily ever after

..Naina.. thumbnail

Here a sweet star arrives,

On the Christmas night

For that someone special,

With whom at so many moments,

I shared her a hi5.

She is so just like me,

A bit lazy, a bit crazy.

24*7 friends and laptop,

That's all she really wanna do.

She's a software engineer

Who in her fantasy

Wanna be a vampire like Damon salvator

She loves Ashish Kapoor very much,

Since she noticed and drooled on him,

In a horror show 'Tritya'

This star is none other than Purva,

Who believes our life is to live the fullest,

And who miss her college life

A big pankha of Maggie,

And just like me

A great foodie.

Here's your clue:

"I m d Ashish kapoor ki Diwani...
My Username is **** ** "   (Rhyme wid Diwani)"
..Naina.. thumbnail

Dear Shree-13,
This is my small christmas gift for you...
Its an os on Ariya...hope u like it...
A very merry christmas!!
From your secret santa;)

OS

"Madam ji" came the loud shout of a little boy holding a bouquet of fresh tulips.He called out again to make the lady on the other side of the road stop.The lady was pacing ahead in a hurry,she seemed to be late and the 4-inch heels she had worn were only increasing her troubles.Hearing the little boy, she turned to realize he was calling out to her.
"Dammit"she thought. "I am already running late and now this!"
She hurried towards the little boy and questioned him what he wanted.The little boy handed her the bouquet of the tulip flowers and said that he was asked to give it to her. She looked at the lovely bouquet and smiled.Tulips,her favourite.
She thanked the boy and asked him who had given it.The little boy smiled and replied "Bhaiya ne bola ki aap khud hi samajh jaaoge"
Hearing this she grinned inwardly thinking of him and said thank you again to the boy and again hurried to go to work. She looked and her watch and said to herself, "Ri,aaj to tu gayi!" She was almost twenty minutes late already.Being late only once could be acceptable but working as an ETF officer and that too under two horribly strict and saddu bosses made it an unforgivable crime.
She entered the office panting and scared.
"I am really really sorr-"
"Miss Riya, saying sorry does not change the fact that you are 25 minutes late.Do you realize that you are no ordinary lady but an ETF officer, It's high time you realize that or else the research desk is always open for you!" A man with strong voice cut her short and started ranting her while looking at her with a stern face though his eyes had conveyed something else all together,his eyes held a gleam of naughtiness which Riya did not miss. She ignored him and gave an apologetic glance to Rathod who responded with a smile.
"Ab bas bhi karo Rawte, ek hi baar to late hui hai...aur aaj koi case bhi nahi hai,so it doesn't really matter"
Arjun scowled at him for not supporting him, and then spoke with a stern voice "Case nahi hai par itna saara paperwork baccha hai, woh kaun karega"
Riya understood that today Arjun was in full mood to piss her off today "Sir main aa gayi hun na,I'll do it. Aur aapko itni chinta karne ki zarurat nahi hai mujhe apna kaam pata hai. I can manage all my work and PROBLEMS!" She finished her sentence giving him a meaningful look and then walked up to the table and took a seat opposite from his. He grinned inwardly at her reply. He knew that bad things were in store for him but today he was in a mood to play with fire.
Riya put her bag on the table in order to take out her diary from it.The bouquet of tulipes were popping out of her bag seeing which Arjun smirked. Shree who was sitting next to her asked, "Hey Ri,Ye phool kisne die" She saw Arjun smirk and then turned towards Shree and replied,"Kissi ne nahi diye, ye toh mai tumhaare aur chottu ke liye laayin hoon.You know as a thank you gift for being such good friends".She handed to Shree and Chottu while she could feel Arjun's angry glare on her back.
"Wow!! Thanks Ri!!" Chottu and Shree chirped together.
Arjun was fuming like a volcano! How could she! How dare she! He had gone early morning searching for the freshest tulips just to bring a smile on her face and here she instead of acknowledging his gesture was giving away the flowers!
"Waise Miss Riya aapko nahi lagta ki flowers kuch zyaada hi girly gift hai!" he spoke with anger evident in his voice.
"Girly hone se kya hota hai...Im sure Shree and Chottu understand the feeling behind my gift..They know ki gift se zyaada uske picche thought ki ehmiyyat hoti hai..unlike some people jo gift dete hai par andar se kuch feel hi nahi karte"
Arjun had had enough! Was she questioning his feelings! She knew how much thought and effort he had put into it! She knew it
! But still!
Now he shouted, "Riya tum jaanti ho ki maine sirf tumhaare liye subah subah uth kar ye tulips khojje aur select kiyen hai bas isliye kyunki woh TUMHAARE favourite flowers hain aur tumhe lagta hai ki my gifts are meaningless!!"
Riya grinned at his confession...she knew from the start that he had given the bouquet but his secret gifts and pretending to be all akhdu and indifferent with her was really irritating her.
Chottu and Shree were shocked and let out a "Aiyyoo" while letting go of the bouquet on the table.
Riya smiled remembering what he had told the little boy and said, "Hamesha khud samajhne main mazza nahi aata, kabhi kabhi aap samjha diya kijiye, Samjhe ya Samjhaoon?
Chottu and Shree giggled while Rathod smirked. Arjun grinned at her statement and then caught her hand and let her out of the office.No one bothered to stop them. Riya was blushing profusely and her heartbeat was pacing.
Reaching on the ground floor, he pressed her to the wall and leaned over her.
"Toh tum chahti ho ki mai tumhe samjhaoon?" 
"Haan" she replied with a strong mind trying not to get affected by his closeness
"Toh tumhe lagta hai ki mere gifts ke piche koi emotions nahi hota"
"Nah..nahi...haa...haaan...mujhe nahi pata" she stammered as his closeness was makin her body go crazy inside.
"Soch ke bolo Riya...tumhe nahi lagta ki mai tumse pyaar karta hoon?"
That question triggered her anger.
"Nahi!! Nahi lagta hai mujhe!"
"Toh Mrs.Riya Arjun Rawte aapko kya lagta hai? Ki maine aapse shaadi isliye ki kyunki main aapse pyaar nahi karta hun?"
"Shayad...lagta toh wahi hai...Shaadi ki to bina kissi ko bataye..aur pyaar...woh to ihzaar tak nahi kiya aapne...aaj tak I LOVE YOU nahi kahan hai aapne!" She had tears brimming up in her eyes.
Arjun felt terrible seeing her like this.
"Riya...pls..Riya...tum jaanti ho how much you mean to me...I don't want u to get hurt! And people knowing about our marriage can be a threat to u...aur agar tumhe kuch ho jaayega toh...Riya mai jee nahi paaunga"
Riya saw the immense pain in his eyes...she caressed his face with her hand and spoke softly,"Aapko pata hai ki mujhe darr kyun nahi lagta...kyunki mujhe pata hai ki mere Arjun ke hote hue,koi problem mujhe chooh bhi nahi paayegi!"
Arjun smiled at her and replied,"Theekh hai to kal hi hum sabko bata denge"
Riya smiled back and nodded but then frowned,"aap iss baar bhi I LOVE YOU nahi bolenge?!"
"Riya mere liye ye shabd kehne zaroori nahi hai kyunki mai jaanta hoon ki tumhaare liye mera pyaar meri har baat mai jhalkta hai aur tum ye baat jaanti ho par agar tumhare liye shabd sunna zaroori hai toh I LOVE YOU Riya...I Love You more than anything in this world...tumhaare bina zindagi hai hi nahi kyunki tum meri poori zindagi ho! Without you everything in me is incomplete."He kissed Riya's forehead..while the blushing lady lowered her eyes.
"Maine to sirf I love you bolne ke liye kaha tha...aap tho pure cheesy ho gaye...!!"
"Accha bacchi" he grinned as he leaned closer to her capture her lips in his.
He was shocked when Riya stopped him,this wasn't usual.
She stopped him and distanced her face from his. He pouted and looked questioningly
"Ab kya hua?"he asked with making a puppy face
She laughed at his expression and then said,"You won't ask why all of a sudden I wanted to hear you say I love you and tell everyone about our marriage?"
"I dunno...tum bohat weird ho...tumhi jaano tumhaare mood swings ka kaaran!"he replied playfully trying to kiss her neck.
Riya again moved away and elbowed him
"To aapko kya lagta hai mere mood swings ka karan kya ha?"
"Riya plzz tang mat karo na...main bohat romantic mood mai hoon abhi"he moves his hand over her collarbone and leans in but is again pushed away by Riya.
"Riya kya hua tumhe?!"
"Arjun mai tabse aapse kuch kehna chaah rahi hoon aur aap hain ki"she spoke blushing and fuming at the same time.
"Bolo na Riya...main kahan rok rahan hoon" he says as he snakes his arm around her waist.
"Arjun thodi sharam karo...woh dekhega to kya sochega?"
"Kaun dekhega? Riya yahan koi nahi hai!"
"Woh jo mere pet mai hain,wo dekhega apne papa ki besharam harkaton ko" she said n smiled in satisfaction,she had finally let the cat out of the bag 
Arjun took a few moments to comprehend her reply.After a minute full of "What?" "How!" "When!" ...Arjun had tears in his eyes...he kissed her forehead.
"Thank you Riya!! You have given me the biggest happiness of my life.I swear I'm gonna love this child and his mother like no father has ever loved before."
He placed a trail of kisses on her face and then bent to kiss her belly..
"Papa will love u more than anything baby"
"Waise Riya...mujhe thank you to bolo"
"Kyun?" Riya asked confused
"Arre isska barabar ka hissedar hoon...har cheez ka credit akele hi logi kya?"
"Aap hi se to sikha hai!"
"Accha patni ji! Aur kya kya sikha hai aapne humse?"He asked as he pulled her into an embrace already planning for their wonderful future ahead.

..Naina.. thumbnail

Dear Shruti,

Wish you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year ahead. 🤗

Since, you are a Shaleen fan so I thought of gifting you an OS. This OS is based on your encounter with shaleen. Enjoy. ; )

Excuse me? Shruti said in a worried voice.

Yes? The lady replied.

Could you please give me the direction to room no. 4? She asked anxiously.

Sure ma'am, the lady replied with a smile. Go straight then take a right, the second room to your left she added.

Thanks! She replied, returning the smile.

She made her way to the room praying that he is still there. Please bhagwaan ji! Kahi jaane mat dena unhe, she pleaded. Yeh taxi wale bhi na..late kar diya mujhe. Ek toh itni mushkil se chance mila tha shaleen se milne ka aur upar se I am late, she muttered. She closed her eyes praying, Please Please Please as she was passing by the corridor.

They bumped into each other and fell down.

Ouch! She cried. Dekh kar nahi chal'''.she stopped mid way when she realized whom she bumped into.

I am so sorry, he said as he looked up at her. He got up and offered his hand.

She looked at him and then at his hand and again back to his face, feeling excited, nervous and anxious all emotions at the same time. She just kept staring at him in amazement. Yes! He is standing in front of her, smiling. Clad in a white shirt and blue jeans, he was looking devilishly handsome as usual.

Hey? Where are you lost? He asked giving puzzled looks.

Nothing, she replied feeling embarrassed and then got up hastily.

She forwarded her hand and said with a pleasing smile, Hi, I am shruti.

Shaleen, he replied with a heart melting smile gently shaking her hand.

I know, she murmured dreamily. Without further ado she started telling him how big fan she is and follows the serial religiously and narrated him all that she ever wanted to say.

He stood there patiently listening and giving a gratifying smile. After signing autographs and brief picture session, he thanked her for all her affection and support.

As he turned to leave she called him.

Shaleen Ji! She said.

He turned back to face her and replied, Ji?

She felt her cheeks turning red but still managed to squeeze out, Shaleen ji, Aap bhot sweet hain!

He was taken aback for a moment on her sudden compliment. He shook his head smilingly and replied, Aap bhi!

He turned away, placed his aviators on and made his way towards the exit. She watched him walking away with a bright smiled plastered on her face.

I hope I made you smile! : )

Now guess who am I ?? 😳

CLUE : You know me. : P

Merry Christmas Again! : D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF6AdMugAI8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Hint- I'm a reader, not a writer. My love may or may not be fickle. 18 years young, am I. Guju girl from my heart, I love Arya. 

~Their First Christmas~

It was almost as if the world had ended, and in a way, it had. His world felt like it had just stopped spinning on its axis, and it was spinning uncontrollably in every direction with a large chance of banging into the nearest galaxy. When she had stopped breathing for those few seconds, his breath had stopped too. He was so sure she was gone. After life had cruelly taken Roshni away from him, he had stopped believing in love and that they could be someone else for him. He had not expected life to give him a second chance. So when Riya had blown into his life, he had tried pushing her away, insulting her, putting her down, hoping that she would stay away from him and that he could live his life without any more heart break. Unfortunately, or fortunately, she had sneaking into his heart; despite all the taunts and arguments, she made her way into his life.

<><><><><> 

She had been in the hospital for almost a month after the incident. While she was in the hospital, Arjun was her constant companion. As soon as she had gained conscienceless, Arjun was the first person she had seen. It was almost as if God had given her and Arjun a second chance at life and love. After Rathod had seen that Riya was really fine, he left and sent Shree and Chottu out to let Arjun and Riya sort things out. Nobody knew what had happened in that hospital room that day, but whatever had happened had brought happiness and relief to the whole team. Arjun was once again the fun and loving Arjun of the past. And Riya' There was no mistaking her happiness.  Slowly, but surely, she had fully recovered. The bacteria had almost killed her, but thankfully, they had been able to save her life. Now she went around joking, saying if the bacteria ever came back, she had already been vaccinated against it.

<><><><><> 

Riya and Arjun had their first official fight when Riya was discharged from the hospital. Riya wanted to stay at her apartment, but Arjun refused, saying that there was no way she was going to be staying by herself. Finally, Rathod solved the problem by asking Riya to move in with him, because his parents had bonded really well with Riya. After taking it easy for a month, Riya came back to work, and just in time.

<><><><><> 

Since Christmas was only a couple days away, the ETF team was on lookout for any terrorists or any signs of disturbance. It was the weekend before Christmas and Riya had taken the day off to shop for the guys. Arjun was constantly texting her, making sure she was still alive.. She didn't know why he bothered; she had figured out a while ago that Shree had fixed trackers in her phone, a necklace that Rathod had given her, all of her hair clips, and her shoes. She thought he was crazy, but if it made him feel better; she was fine with it. She was almost finished shopping when her phone rang. It was Arjun. "I'm waiting for you outside." He hung up without hearing her answer. "Hmph' Who does he think he is? I was shopping for him too. It's not my fault he is so difficult to shop for. I haven't even bought anything for him. Fine then, if he asks I'll tell him that he was the one who dragged me from my shopping'" thought Riya to herself as she made her way outside.

<><><><><> 

What she saw, shocked her. Arjun was dressed in a three piece suit, looking like he had just walked off a ramp. At that moment, Riya felt very insignificant in front of him. But he only had eyes for her'

<><><><><> 

Arjun had wanted to make this Christmas special, so he called her, cutting her shopping short. He was sure that he was going to get yelled at for that. But when she walked out of the shopping mall, every other thought left him. He probably looked like a fool, but that was okay with him. She was beautiful and she was all his. This Christmas would be their first Christmas together.

<><><><><> 

When she got there, he didn't say anything; he just took her bags and opened the door for her to get in. While he went to put the bags in the back, Riya looked at the package that was setting in the passage seat. It was for her. She sneaked a peek before Arjun got in the car; it looked like a dress box. But she was confused, it wasn't her birthday and Christmas was still three days away. "Why would Arjun get me something now?" These thoughts occupied her mind; she didn't even realize that they were on the way to his house. His house. She had only been there a couple of times, and never like this.

<><><><><> 

Arjun stopped the car, breaking Riya out of her thoughts. She looked up, startled. Before she could react, Arjun had made his way around the car and opened the door for her. She had barely gotten her seat belt unhooked when he leaned in and picked her up. "Arjun, what are you doing? Put me down!" Instead of listening to her, he started walking toward his, their, home. When he got inside, he handed her the package and pointed out the guest room; saying that he would be waiting for her. While Riya was changing, Arjun quickly set up the table, making sure everything was perfect. Riya walked out, wearing a beautiful white sari with a red and gold border, only to see candles everywhere. Arjun had transformed the dining room into a forest of roses and vanilla candles. She looked around trying to find Arjun, but was disappointed to not find him. That was when she felt him.. He was right behind her. She leaned back into him, and he brought his arms around her, hugging her tight. "This is beautiful! Thank you so much." "No, thank you. For brightening my dark life, for bringing my smile back, for loving me, for everything." They fell into a silence, not an awkward one, but one filled with meaning, with love, and with promises. "Shall we eat? asked Arjun, "or are we planning on staying here for the whole night?" Riya blushed and moved forward, serving them both before they sat down and ate. After they ate, Riya cleared the table, while Arjun got some coffee for them in the living room. Arjun was standing at the window when Riya walked in the room. Riya walked up behind him and hugged him. Arjun turned around and tilted her head back, to see her face in the faint candlelight. "You're beautiful. You know that right?" "Are you asking me or telling me?" said Riya, with the shake of her head. Arjun shook his head and just brought her closer to him. After a short while, Arjun pulled back and walked Riya over to the couch. "Riya, I have a present for you. I wanted to give it to you now, rather than later when the others would be around." "But Arjun, I didn't even get to get you anything." "Shh.. You are the only thing I want and need. Now, please open it, Mishti." said Arjun, knowing that she couldn't refuse him when he called her Mishti. Riya opened the box. In it was a framed quote, and it said: I always want to kiss you good night, and not good bye. She looked over at Arjun, only to find him leaning down in front of her, holding a ring out. She burst into tears and fell into Arjun's arms. "So, should I take that as a yes?" grinned Arjun. She nodded, not moving from her position. Arjun slipped the ring onto her finger, and pulled her to see her face. "Hey, I just proposed to you. Am I that bad that you're ruining your mascara over me?" "Shut up and kiss me, already!" "Okay then'"

..Naina.. thumbnail

I was the ETF of the week and 
Have a FF in which Riya loved Horses, Ariya food fight...So guess who am I?

here are the siggies dedicated for her

Here is a OS for her "Monsoon Wedding"

Monsoon wedding

It was a mid September, A monsoon season, greenery everywhere. It was drizzling. Riya was standing near the window. Her cloud of thoughts were disturbed when Megha came near her and patted her shoulder gently and said kya hua hai hone wali devrani ji'😊

Shadi k eek hafte pehle tum intni udaas dhik rahi ho? Kya tum is shadi se khush nahi ho?

Riya: no babhi, aisa kuch nahin hai. I am just a bit nervous. Don't know how will I adjust myself in the new house with Arjun. Don't know whether I will be able to fulfill my responsibilities properly. I know Arjun is very supportive but still don't know why I am so nervous.😳

Megha: it happens Riya. Just leave all the tensions and call Arjun and speak to him you would be releaved.

Riya: thanks bhabhi and mega goes from there. Riya calls Arjun.

Arjun: yes mincepie😃, Kal ke mulakat ke baad lagta hai tum hume yaad kar rahi ho.

Riya: Arjun sona na, arjun stopped her in between,

Arjun: Are you upset? your voice sounds different today. Are you fine Riya. Do you want me to come there.

Riya: offo Arjun!! so many questions. I was just nervous. So I wanted to hear you once😊.

Arjun: you scared me Riya. Don't worry everything will be alright. I am there always. So just relax and enjoy all the wedding events and wait for my surprise on the wedding day.

Riya: surprise!! Arjun batao na kya surprise hai. Tumhe to pata hai I can't wait one week for the surprise. Please tell me Arjun.😆😆

Arjun: not so soon riya.

In Arjun's place there was some noice going on,he says Riya hold on and goes out of his room to see what happened,

Bunty: oye babli yeh mera car hai mujhe de de[they were fighting for a toy car].

Babli: Yeh, mera hai and snatch it from bunty's hand.

Bunty: Arjun chachu ne mere liye laye the.

Babli: Nahin, vo mere liye laye the. Bunty pushes Babli and she starts crying..😭

Arjun goes there and pacifies them both and says, yeh toh mein aap dono ke liye laya tha, thaki aap saath mein khel sake, Agar aap saath saath nahin khelenge toh mein agli bar aap longo keliye koi taufa nahin lauga. Ab jao tum dono aur saath saath khelo. Theek hai.

Phone was on hold and Riya was hearing all this and thought Shaadi ke baad bache sambhalna toh inki duty hogi. She just murmured a bit loud and arjun heard what riya murmured and said, Riya pehle toh shaadi hone do aur uske baad har raat😉'he was about to continue, Riya stopped him and says mein phone rakti hoon and hangs the call.

Arjun: Riya ko sharmana aata hai. Tab to mein use zaroor tang karunga.

Both the houses decorated with flowers and lights. Two days passed and all events before marriage were going on. Sameer was arjun's elder brother. He fulfilled all his responsibilities. He was more as a friend to arjun. He came to arjun's room and saw arjun was trying his wedding outfit. He says perfect hai and said lagta hai Riya ki pasad sahi hai.😊

Haan bhai riya ne khud yeh golden color ki sherwani designer se banwaya hai. And bahi riya ki pasand ofcourse sahi hai, tabhi to usne mujhe chuna. Arjun asks babhi kahan hai?

Sameer: voh to apne dost I mean aapki honewali biwi se milnne gayi hai'aati hi hogi. Just then megha comes there.

Arjun: hi bhabhi, and he was hesitating to ask how was riya?😛

Megha understands it and says mere pyaare devarji Riya bilkul theek hai..aap parenshan na ho'humare dost to chaan se bhi zyada khubsurat hai.

Sameer immediately says kya mera arjun kisisse kuch kam hai?...All of them were laughing and their parents come there, seeing their children happy they had tears in their eyes. Arjun went near his mom and said 'nayi bahu aa rahi hai isiliye ro rahe hai na aap. Kitna pareshan karegi na vo apko..

Arjun's mom: Dhatt'Pagal..meri dono bahuan lakhon mein ek hai😊..he hugs his mom and his dad. This lovely moment was distracted by a phone call. Arjun just excused from there to answer the phone call. It was Yash Sindhiya. He was the wedding planner and made all the arrangements. Arjun said haan Yash bolo,

Yash: Arjun event ke sare tayaria bhi ho gayi and who aapke surprise ka kya hua.😊

Arjun: Surprise bhi pura hai. Yash thanks for all the support. Aur ek aur baat, card dene khud sameer bhai and bhabhi aaayege, aap sabhi ko aana hoga. He hangs the call.

It was finally the day before wedding. After Sangeet and Haldi rasam Arjun can't meet Riya now. He was already missing her so much. Ab poora ek din hai kaisa intezar karoon mein. Riya was also in same condition, she was thinking about his surprise. After Haldi she was looking more beautiful, her skin looked fresh and was like a golden angel. And the happiness in her eyes and her dimpled smile made her look beautiful. She looked at her mehandi, it had turned completely red.😊

She was happy.

Arjun was lost in his thoughts and Bunty and Babli came to his room and sees Arjun lost in his world and sees his phone on bed. It had Riya's wallpaper, she was smiling in the pic.

Babli: Oye Bunty lagta hai chachu is missing Ria.😊

Bunty: Haan Babhi, this time you are right. Toh hum kya karein.

Babli:chachi ko phone Karen.😊

Bunty: says OK, and takes the phone, but Babhi snatches it and says, mein karoongi. Bunty says mein karoonga. And both of them start fighting and arjun snaps out from his world and says aap log yahaan kya badmaashi kar rahe the?

Babli: chachu aap chachi ko bahaut miss kar rahe the na, isiliye mein chachi ko phone karna chahthi  par yeh Bunty phone nahi de raha.

Bunty: phone mein karna chahtha. Arjun smiled seeing them talk so sweetly and hugged them both. Just them Megha comes there and asks kya ho rahi? Mamma chachu na'chachi ko miss kar rahe the😆. Megha too smile on her twin kids and she says chalo badmashon chachu ko sone do.

Devarji so jaaye. Kal rat se is kamare aap saath riya bhi hogi😉. Toh yeh aakhri raat hai jab aap akele soyenge and she says good night and goes from there.

Next day,

Mahaurat was at 6pm in the evening Riya was ready, she looked beautiful in the wedding attire waiting for arjun. Arjun comes to wedding venue with his family. 

Finally the wedding begins and puts sindhoor and then ties mangalsutra.

They both took the saath phere and completed the wedding by taking blessing of their parents and elders. They just had 5min to relax. Riya asked arjun where is my surprise.😆

Arjun: Vahan dekho riya, pointing towards a big car. Somebody got down from the car. He was RK. RK the super star. The Media was there and started interviewing RK, why you are here?

RK: ek majnu apne lailo ko surprise karna tha. Arjun requested me to attend the wedding. So I am here.😊

Riya was shocked seeing RK there. She couldn't believe her eyes. RK was her favorite hero and she wanted to meet him once and arjun fulfilled her wish. RK came near the newly wed couple and clicked pictured and gave them a envelop and said kholo isse Arjun.

Arjun opened the envelop and saw they were 2 air ticket to Paris.

Arjun:RK yeh to paris ke tickets hai, mein nahin le sakta.

RK: yeh to mere fan ke liye gift hai'

Arjun: Ab mere Riya ka favorite superstar ka tofa reject nahin kar sakta..😊

RK: Aahaann'😆

He goes from there.

Riya: meine to aise hi keh diya tha RK mera favorite actor aur mein use ek baar milna chahti thi. Arjun tum ne toh use bhi le liya. Waise yeh to bahaut pehle ki baat thi, jab mein RK ki fan hua karthi thi. Ab mera hero koi aur hai..

Arjun: Koi aur hai'Kahin tum Ranbir kapoor ki to baat nahin kar rahi ho na'

Riya: offo Arjun itna bhi nahin jante ho kya. Mera Hero to humesha se aap he the aur rahenge "samjhe ya samjhaun".😆

..Naina.. thumbnail

A short POEM by me

Voh ek ladki thi deewani si..

Jo dekhti thi bas do hi shows'

Anjaane mai voh ban gayi humari dost..

Pyaari si thi, lekin umar mai badi bhi..

Ki farak padta hai sochti thi..

Thi voh bahut hi masoom,

Isliye rakha tha usne apna naam manga ke character ka..

Baachi jo thi voh dil se abhi bhi'

Lekin likhti hai voh aache kahaniya kabhi kabhi..

Jo update hote hai slowly slowly'

Sorry for this bakwas!

You're an angel sent down to us

Haruhi was the manga name, how you were known to us

You became the 3rd WOTW,

That brought smile to me..

As I am one of the biggest fans loving your stories thrown at me!

The one that's name with a hindi title,

Kash aap humare hote? Wish you could be mine will be the translation.

I hope all this craziness brought a stupid smile on your face by now.

Because, that was my mission

If not please give me a shout out!

I'll try to fix this until you smile again.

With my poem that you would love to read once again'

Here I'm leaving with a hint that I write stupid poems,

Romantic it could be the verses, that 'normally' pulled you to read my tricky poems!!!

Friends could be invisible sometimes,

Till the become your Secret Santa'

Finally want to wish you with a safe trip down my Hindustan (INDIA)

Will miss you're Fanfic madly'

So do come fast running back to the I-F madness quickly'

Thank u for reading this, I hope this at least curved your lips into a smile'

Thinking ohh what a great person has put you on these verses in just few lines😉

===========

suraj ki kirne khilti hai jahan,
sagar dharti ko chumti hai wahan;
noor banke wahanse vo ayi,
khusiyon ki roshni ubhar ke layi.
sabse natkhat sabse pyari-
Sara didi hai vo hamari..
dosti karti,dilse nibhati
dosti ke pal pyaar se sangjoti.
Arjun forum ne milwaya aapse,
ETF ne joda rishta aise.
kabhi na choote yeh saath hamari-
aapse bas guzarish hai yeh hi.
khush rehna meri pyari didi,
meri dua bas hai itni si..!!
yuhin dosti badhte jaaye-
christmas ki hai yeh subhkamnaye..
christmas ki hai chayi bahar
mubarak ho wo mere yaar..!!

P.S.my clue for her:::i have many friends from her home place

..Naina.. thumbnail

🤣🤣

Hai Dear Haleemah... 

🤣Evergreen boughs that fill our homes
With fragrant Christmas scents,
Hearts filled with the loving glow
That Christmas represents;

Christmas cookies, turkeys stuffed,
Festive holly berry,
Little faces bright with joy,
Loved ones being merry;

Parties, songs, beribboned gifts,
Silver bells that tinkle,
Christmas trees and ornaments,
Colorful lights that twinkle;

Relatives waiting with open arms
To smile and hug and kiss us;
These are some of the special joys
That come along with Christmas.
🤣

I am coming with a lots of gifts for u...

🤣This Christmas,
may you have the fulfillment
of seeing around you
the people you love the most.
May you have the satisfaction
of giving the best gift,
special memories that will last forever.
This Christmas,
may you feel peaceful and contented,
knowing what Christmas means to you
and celebrating it your way.
🤣

Our Christmas

🤣Christmas came early for you and for me
Christmas with no gifts to open
Christmas without any yuletide tree
Christmas with words of love spoken
Christmas was walking to York hand in hand
Christmas in awe at the Minster
Christmas togetherness was just what we planned
Christmas was chaffed legs and blisters

Christmas was cups of tea served early morn
Christmas was being together
Christmas was loving from dusk until dawn
Christmas remembered forever
Christmas was driving through floods for the view
Christmas 'our planning' was starting 
Christmas our Christmas meant so much to me
Christmas our bitter sweet parting
🤣

🤣Friends like you are special gifts
worth more than finest gold.

You've been there in my darkest hours
with a comforting hand to hold.
🤣

🤣Take a heap of child-like wonder
That opens up our eyes
To the unexpected gifts in life'
Each day a sweet surprise.

Mix in fond appreciation
For the people whom we know;
Like festive Christmas candles,
Each one has a special glow.

Add some giggles and some laughter,
A dash of Christmas food,
(Amazing how a piece of pie
Improves our attitude!)

Stir it all with human kindness;
Wrap it up in love and peace,
Decorate with optimism, and
Our joy will never cease.

If we use this healthy recipe,
We know we will remember
To be in the Christmas spirit,
Even when it's not December
🤣

🤣At Christmastime I think of all the gifts
That bring me great delight and sweet surprise,
But nothing in this world can bring such joy
As you do, when you look into my eyes.

And when I contemplate what Christmas means,
The caring and the giving--I confess,
You've given me the things I want the most:
Your love, your touch, your kiss, your warm caress.

The Christmas tree reminds me, with its lights
That just the thought of you sets me aglow;
You light me up from deep within my heart,
Because I cherish you, and love you so.

With you it's Christmas all the time, sweetheart.
I treasure every hour and every minute.
Your love is all I'll ever want because,
My life is so fulfilling with you in it.
🤣

🤣Christmas isn't about toys
Christmas isn't about money
Christmas is about giving food to the needy 
Christmas is about loving your family 
Christmas is to get time to spend with your family

What's Christmas
Christmas is about the holiday
Christmas is about loving what you get
Christmas isn't about sending cards

Christmas is about love
🤣

🤣Are we too grownup to feel a thrill
As we light the Christmas tree?
Are we immune to cookies,
Christmas cards and Christmas glee?

Are we too adult to "Ooh" and "Aah"
At the Christmas candle's glow?
Are we blas about our gifts;
Do we shun the mistletoe?

Are we too mature for carols,
For merry or for jolly?
Do the decorations leave us cold,
The ornaments and holly?

Fat chance! We'll never grow too old
To love the Christmas magic.
A year without a Christmas
Would be boring, even tragic.

So bring it on! The candy canes,
The feasting and good cheer;
O Christmas, lovely Christmas,
You're the highlight of the year!
🤣

🤣Christmas is coming 
Yes, it's that time of year 
When Jesus was born 
May we all standup and cheer 

Christmas is coming 
To every house and every town 
So bring on the smiles 
And wipe away those frowns 

Christmas is coming 
And presents will be all around 
Santa will fill childrens dreams 
Without ever making a sound 

Christmas is coming 
May the snow bring you delight 
But watch out for those reindeer 
If you're out christmas night 

Christmas is coming 
May your hearts fill with cheer 
As you sit back and think 
All you've accomplished this past year 

Christmas is coming 
May that spirit of love never end 
As you spend your time 
Among your family and friends 

Christmas is coming 
May all your dreams come true 
And now if I might say 
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU
🤣

🤣Christmas trees, presents and holly wreaths,
The feeling of love like a warm embrace,
Family and friends surrounding you,
With Christmas joy in each precious face.

That's my wish for you for Christmas!🤣

🤣Christmas tree, sparkling bright,
Filled with baubles, warmth and light,
Precious symbol of our affection
For Christmas time and its perfection,
Show each night your radiant glory
For "oohs" and "aahs" obligatory.

Christmas tree, don't let us down;
Show something special at your crown,
An angel, star, or splendid piece
To make our holiday joy increase,
An icon, pure, ideal, complete,
For Christmas memories fond and sweet.

Glitter and glisten, gleam and glow,
Oh Christmas tree, we love you so!
🤣

🤣  Every year at Christmas time
There's not a sign of snow.
Instead we spend our yuletide days
In the sun's warm cheery glow.

We have the best of Christmas things,
The lights, the gifts, the bells,
(And "snowbirds" who arrive en masse
To fill our beach hotels.)

The glorious weather fits right in
With our happy Christmas mood,
And we can also walk and run
Without having to be snowshoed.

So don't feel bad for your (location) friends
Who have no snow or ice.
We think our sunny Christmas here
Is a holiday paradise!
  🤣

🤣 The Christmas season fills our hearts with joy;
Bright, happy days bring special kinds of pleasure.
We're wrapped in the excitement of it all,
The sights, the sounds, the smells, the tastes we treasure.

Yet when we have some quiet time to think
About our finest blessings all year through,
We focus on our family and our friends,
And appreciate the gift of knowing you!🤣

🤣"What can be said in New Year rhymes,
That's not been said a thousand times?
The new years come, the old years go,
We know we dream, we dream we know.
We rise up laughing with the light,
We lie down weeping with the night.
We hug the world until it stings,
We curse it then and sigh for wings.
We live, we love, we woo, we wed,
We wreathe our prides, we sheet our dead.
We laugh, we weep, we hope, we fear,
And that's the burden of a year."
🤣

🤣🤣Hay Haleemah'''.🤣🤣

It's my pleasure to get you as my Christmas Friend'..

We don't know each other'''But I am strongly believed whatever we get in our Life that is by the grace of Almighty'.In this year , God gave you as my friend''..

Hope you enjoyed my small Christmas gift''..

Clues''Is it really needed? 🤣🤣I don't think so''..

With lots of Love'''Yours''..

..Naina.. thumbnail

Geet was doing her rotine work,her baba comes and say her

baba-beti aaj humari dost ka beta aaraha hai,tum ussko leaana,aur vo train se aaraha hai,aur train 3 plat form mai aaraha hai,aur uska naam hai ARJUN RAWTE

Geet -haa papa mai le aavungi,par vo kaise dekega,mai aise pehajanugi

Geet's dad-he wil be wearing black shirt and blue jeans,and tumhare bak bak usse maat sunana,shanti se rehana😆

Onthe otherside
riya is sleeping,her mother comes and wake ups her

Riya's mother-riyu jaldi utto aaj papa ka dost ka beta aaraha hai,aur paap ghar par nahi hai,tum javo aur usse leaavo

Riya wakes up and asks who is he and wat is the name and how can i findout him

Riya's mothers says he wil be wearing black shirt and blue jeans and 4 plat form mai train aayega,usska naam MAAN SINGH KURANA hai,aur tumhari bakwas aur baak baak mat sunana usse,bechara pareshan ho jayega,and starts laughing 😆

Riya says maa app bi na,and goes freshen up

meanwhile geet reachs railway station,papa ne 3 ya 4 plat form bataya tha,she thinks for a while and goes to 4 platform,she is waiting their.

Riya also reachs railway station,she by mistakely goes to 3 plat form,she is also waiting their

Both the train arrives at same time,firstly geet starts searching for arjun,she finds one man is wearing black shirt,she goes near him and says aap arjun rawte ho na

Before he could say she again starts talking haa aap arjun hi honge,mai bi na,aap kya karte ho,aap ki shaadi huvi hai,aap yaha kuyn aaye hai

Geet is not giving a chance to talk to him,she continusly goes talking,he saw her and lost in her,keeps on watching her.

Meanwhile Riya also starts searching,she finds black shirt man standing their with his bag,she goes near him and pulls him to the car and drove to their house.

In car riya asks him aap yaha kuyn aaye hai,aur ye papa bi na mujhe beje hai aap ko lena ke liye,before he could says anything riya's phone rings,she pick ups and talk in phone,he feel irritated,they reaches home and goes inside and she calls her dad,riya's dad comes outside and sees him and asks riya😆

Riya's dad-riya ye tumne kiso layi,ye koun hai beta😆

Riya- papa aap bi na mazak band kijiye,ye maan singh kurana hai

Unkown person- ji mai maan nahi hoo ARJUN RAWTE hoo

Riya yells at him to aap phele kehana chayiye na,aap chup kuyn te.

Arjun says aap kehane dagi tab mai kahunga na

Riya's dad says beta arjun maaf kardo usse,aap ko kaha jana hai arjun,aur aap yaha kuyn aaye hai😊

Arjun - arre nahi uncle ji aap kuyn maaf mang rahe ho,mujhe yaha ke Anand ji(geet's father) ke ghar jana hai,yaha koi crhristmas celabrations hai na,isiliye aaya ho,aur uncle ji surpise kya hai

Riya's dad vo to humara dost hai,hum tumhe chod denge😊

Meanwhile geet also reachs home with that person,and she calls her dad,her father says her

Geet's father-beti geet aap kiso utta ke layi ho,😆

Geet- papa arjun rawte ko,aur koun

Geets's father- nahi ye arjun nahi hai.

Unknow person- mai arjun rawte nahi,mai maan singh kurana hoo

Geet (irritated)-say to aap black shirt
kuyn phehane ho😆

Geet's father-geet aisa baat nahi karte,maaf mango usse

Geet says sorry to him and goes to her room

Geet's father asks maan beta aap ko kaha jana hai,aur yaha kuyn aaye hai,

Maan- mai vijay ji ke ghar aayatha,aur yaha crismas celabrations hai,aur baatrahe te ki koi surpise hai sab ko

Geet's father- haa vo to mera dost hai,aur christmas celabrations mai to surpise to hai,ye sab ko party mai hi pata chale ga

Maan goes to riyas house and Arjun comes to geets house

Aftersome time geet's father goes to geets room and asks kya huva beta bura laga kya.

Geet -papa ye sab chodiye na,papa jiju aur jiji kab aarahe hai party ke liye

Geets father- ab aata hai geet kisibi vakat par aasakte hai

Hum aagaye hai geet,geet turns and seep them and feels happy

Geet- khushi di aur arnav jiju aap aagaye aaphi ka intazar kar rahe te

Arnav- kuyn kuch kehana ta geet,ya tumhari shaadi fix hogayi hai,😆

Geet -jiju aap na

Meanwhile riya is sitting in hall,somebody comes and closes riya's eyes and says pehachano mujhe riya

Riya- aap ko koi bul sakta hai Rishu jiju,the superstar

Rk- kya baat hai riya mujhe pehachan liya tum ne,dekha madhu ye riya aat bohut khush lag rahi hai,😆

Madhu- haa riya kya baat hai,kahi pyar vyar ka chaker to nahi😆

Riya- jiji,jiju aap log ko baataye bina mai choice kaise kar sakti hoo,jiju aap ko pata hi hoga kya surpise hai crismas party mai😳

Rk- aabi nahi riyu, tumhe baad mai pata chalega

Rk,madhu,riya ,maan all the family members goes to get ready for the party

Here also geet,arnav,khushi,arjun also gets ready for the party

IN CHIRSTMAS PARTY HALL

all are arived in party

,geets is wearing red anarkali dress,she was beauty ful in the party,maan is only looking at her.😳

Riya is wearing white with pink ghagara she was looking like angle,arjun is lost in her beauty 😳

On the side maan and arjun meets and makes a plan to propose them,they goes to dj and asks them to play romantic song😳

Hall becomes dark and spot light falls geet and riya,maan and arjun their and sets on theis knee,and says
hum aap se pyar karte hai,they both the girls says yes to their porposals,and arjun and maan asks for dance for riya and geet,they both the couples start dancing😳

(here is the song)
Mere Bina main, rehne laga hoon
teri hawaon mein, behne laga hoon
jaane main kaise
tera hua hoon
mujhe to lagta hai main shayad tere dil
ki dua hoon haan
tujhko jo paaya ahan
to jeena aaya
ab ye lamha theher jaye tham jaye bas
jaye hum dono ke darmiyaan
tujhko jo paaya ahan
to jeena aaya
ab ye lamha theher jaye tham jaye bas
jaye hum dono ke darmiyaan

Suddenly song stops,someone is saying,

Unknow person in mike-
in dono ki jodi to khuda ne banaya hai,kisiki nazar na lage indno ko

Arjun aur maan ki taraf se mai in dono(riya aur geet ) ko ye sayari

Ek pyari si kali thi jo phool ban gayi
Ek nanhi si muskan thi jo hasi ban gayi
Ye choti choti si mulakat ab toh pyar ban
gayi
Aur aapka har pal saath toh jaise bahar ban
gayi

Aur mi duva karta hoo ki in dono ki jodi salamat rahe
mai apka super hero SHAHID KAPOOR😊

All clps for both the couples and also for shahid kapoor👏

Lights on and all come to shahid and takes pohto with him and wishes him,he also wishes them.

RK comes and announces that aaj ka surpise hai shahid kapoor coming to party,he also wishes him,and gives gifts to him

And they cut the christmas cake,and shahid gives gifts to all and he goes from their,all them enjoy the party ,late night,they dance,play games

Happy ending.

Marry chritsmas to u dear

Hope you like my gifts dear,😊

-Panda- thumbnail
I love my gift😳
Thank u sooo much...its pretty hard to guess...Im confused!