Either deepika or anushka, they're both amazayn <3
aish. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I cant choose between Deeps and Anu!😳 Edited by Aishh. - 11 years ago
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My vote goes to Deepika ðŸ˜Š
I used to like Anushka very much but she also needs to do different roles or else she will be a typecast 
Edited by -avni.137- - 11 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dpad wins easy!

cocktail is her best performance and she nailed it there! a role where you can easily go OTT but she was so natural and not even one OTT scene

Anushka 2nd ofcourse- she is natural, energetic, though things went terribly wrong in JTHJ due to poor direction, baring that she is amazing!

sonakshi- i have not seen any of her movies- but from trailers of dabang 2, sanso ne track- she appears very expressive!

THATS ALL

the fourth one i don't even want to talk about- all i can say is DISASTER! her W*F expressions in hooka bar and long drive makes you want to smack her, easily the worst! 

john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Deepika has done different kinds of roles, some she's good at and somd she isnt.

Anuskha keeps doing same role in every movie. I think she comes across like that. Might be too late for her;

Asin always has that one look, but she was good in ghajini at tyms. These days shes just in songs, nothing more.
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tough choice between DP and Anu...Bt m biased wen it comes to Deepika...so yess DP for me...😊
My vote goes to Anushka...she's only a few films old but always manages to do a great job..
Salmansucks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ASIN in my opinion the winner. Anushka and Deepu are average and Sonu ... mmm lets just say she is at least better that Kat
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
asin and sonakshi r so monotonous and repetitive...dpad is glamorous bt i dunt lyk her..anuskha is very good luved her in jab tak hai jaan 
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In the past I would have said Anushka, but after Cocktail, Deepika!!