Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sania_58

well, Shaina, Table no. 21 ka ek critical analysis & review next FC main post karungi.

aur Adalat ke pehle ki episodes main dekhti thi, but ab nahin.

Main blue chaddi ki analysis ki baat kar rahi thi!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Shaina_b - 11 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

Towel main Raj kitna hot lagta hai.

LRL ka jo Towel wala scene tha woh main kabhi nahin bhulungi. that was great,

Saath hi Raj ka Blush, haii, main mar jawa😳😳😳😳😳

Bas ek problem thi!!!!!

Ek towel waala scene Naina ke saath bhi hona chahiye tha!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

well, jo log yeh Episodes dekhna chahta hai, main bata doon, yeh 23rd January ko telecast hoga.

Monday ko telecast honewala news galat hai.

yes i know it got postponned
Shaina_b thumbnail

real life main nahin hota, iss liye to sab ka dream man ban gaaya.

aisa sacrifice aaj koi kisi ke liye karta hai kya???? no idea.

Nahi karta!!!!

Isiliye toh Rajveer perfect hai aur hum sab ko woh chahiye!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Shaina_b thumbnail

well, mere khayal se abhi iss movie ke baare main kuch comment karna bohut galat hoga

its too early. koi comparison bhi philhaal main nahin karungi.

but, I like Raj's new look.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Main sirf Rajeev ke look ki baat kar rahi hoon!!!!!!

*Dita* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I would recommend Rishta.com, Mahi Way, Kismat and Khotey Sikkay!!!!!!And yes all of them are on Youtube!!!!!!

Thank you!!!! I will start with Rishta.com 😊
I've checked on youtube and it's only of 26 episodes with 40 mnts each!!!!😲 wow!! Now that's something different!!

I liked Parineeta and Eklavya!!!!!😊

Yup these two were really good!😊

Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

yes me too was excited like u dita after hearing the news😊 but after watching the sbs segment and other interviews of them  i am really confused  bcoz as it was said that rajeev is coming there to promote his film table no21 but in the interview he didnt even say a single line about his film πŸ˜•

You know what amazes me Ria is that many of us are so ready to instantly believe everything these media reports say!! Media people have gotten lazy nowadays and I'm sure whoever said this didn't even know that his film was already releasedπŸ˜† So don't get confused, it's obvious he's NOT doing this for any film.. just enjoy the episode today😊

well, jo log yeh Episodes dekhna chahta hai, main bata doon, yeh 23rd January ko telecast hoga.

Monday ko telecast honewala news galat hai.

jo log??!!!!! πŸ˜³... Hi Sania, me dita, nice meeting you😊😊 .. and thanks for the update!

Edited by *Dita* - 11 years ago
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

yes me too was excited like u dita after hearing the news😊 but after watching the sbs segment and other interviews of them  i am really confused  bcoz as it was said that rajeev is coming there to promote his film table no21 but in the interview he didnt even say a single line about his film πŸ˜•

You know what amazes me Ria is that many of us are so ready to instantly believe everything these media reports say!! Media people have gotten lazy nowadays and I'm sure whoever said this didn't even know that his film was already releasedπŸ˜† So don't get confused, it's obvious he's NOT doing this for any film.. just enjoy the episode today😊

[/QUOTE]yes i am really going to enjoy the epi πŸ˜ƒ but rajeev is coming there only for few mins  
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

None of them were the type that you can watch again and again!!!!!!

Ye baat to sahi hai but abhi movie release nahi hua hai so u can't predict anything so early  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Koi guarantee nahi hai!!!!!!

But jahan Jism 2 jaisi bakwaas movie accha business kar leti hai wahan agar yeh recover na kar paaye even after kisses and the bikini, then it is bad!!!!!πŸ˜›

Jism 2 k liye mai bus yahi keh sakti hoon ki ye bus vahi dikhane k liye bani hi thi. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›Content wise kuch khaas tha nahi movie phir bhi is ka chal jaana was surprising for me as well πŸ˜² πŸ˜² but Table No. 21 to recover kar hi legi but agar more than recovery ye business karti to jyada better hota.

sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Dita*

Thank you!!!! I will start with Rishta.com 😊
I've checked on youtube and it's only of 26 episodes with 40 mnts each!!!!😲 wow!! Now that's something different!!

Yup these two were really good!😊

jo log??!!!!! πŸ˜³... Hi Sania, me dita, nice meeting you😊😊 .. and thanks for the update!

Hii Dita, I am Madhumita.

aur "jo log" yeh iss liye use kiya, kyunki iss Group par bohut saare log yeh episode nahin dekhegi.

So, Jo Log interested hai, unke liye yeh news hai.aur main iss liye dekhungi coz Rajeev hai. Rajeev Khandelwal se related koi bhi chiz main miss nahin karti.