Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

what a chap sujataji! now this time is for their patience and love  testing .Nidhi aur Mallika ka aamna saamna.Now i think mallika will change her decession to easily free Ashutosh.Bec of mother's wish what will be her next chap? and lastly slap to Ashutosh?yeh ashutosh ko fir se chata? waiting eagerly for the next chap sujataji just saw sujta ji,this is 100 th comme congrates

Thank you Alka ðŸ˜³

Glad you liked the chapter... I think the next one should be the last!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: pansy123

Great chapter! malika's pride got hurt she no more remained d one who abandoned ashutosh first nidhi's pregnancy proved that, is that so? or she is just feeling concerned for her?

Thanks Pansy ðŸ˜³

Hope you are feeling better now!

How do you think Mallika will react when her pride is injured?
jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope not    want at least 2 or 3 chaps more with an epilogue added!!!!!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyotinayana

Hope not    want at least 2 or 3 chaps more with an epilogue added!!!!!

Dr Jyoti,,,you want Mallika to throw a spanner in the works?
jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No !!!!! Just some more happy moments in the life of ashu and nidhi with their child (err children), anji, ranga and of course armaan        sweet memories to carry over on to the new year
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyotinayana

No !!!!! Just some more happy moments in the life of ashu and nidhi with their child (err children), anji, ranga and of course armaan        sweet memories to carry over on to the new year

Aha..like that...the story per se will end with the upcoming update...then an epilogue of course...that adds up to your number?
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sujatha, sorry to hear that this FF is coming to an end.  Am so enjoying very chapter.  Hope it would go on forever.  I know...it must at some time come to an end.  Hopefully you will start a new one soon.  Always looking forward to your posts.

🤗
sharma.shivani thumbnail
Superb Sujatha, your characters are so real that I can visualize them. I applaud your writing skills . 

I loved Mallikas characterization in the beginning of the show, but afterwards everyone knows what happened. But I love this Mallika more who is very strong as i love strong women characters. 

EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. 
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: SSA777

Sujatha, sorry to hear that this FF is coming to an end.  Am so enjoying very chapter.  Hope it would go on forever.  I know...it must at some time come to an end.  Hopefully you will start a new one soon.  Always looking forward to your posts.

🤗

Hey Sha...I think the story has just about run its course...stretching it further will only ruin its appeal...🤗
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.shivani

Superb Sujatha, your characters are so real that I can visualize them. I applaud your writing skills . 

I loved Mallikas characterization in the beginning of the show, but afterwards everyone knows what happened. But I love this Mallika more who is very strong as i love strong women characters. 

EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. 

Thanks Shivani ðŸ˜³

As mature and older women, it was but natural that a sophisticated woman like Mallika appealed to us...but, like you said, they destroyed her character...and did irreparable damage to the show in the process...I wanted to use this opportunity to show what Mallika could have been if she had been given the opportunity!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago