Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy New Year, everyone!🥳
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
@arti : am all for Neil as RAM..i would have loved it...coz we have seen his anger right..so RAM would have been refreshing

moreover i feel to play RAM is very challenging..to bring the divinity is not an easy task..those who feel being RAM means just having a plastered smile is wrong..RAM has to bring that calmness,serenity and divinity..it would have been interesting to see how neil would have accomplished it.
PH were blind..i can  vouch if neil was RAM this show would have been more popular..
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

The stoic
wen sita rebuked lakshmana he went in the search of lord rama...he saw lakshmana and he reprimanded him harshly...Anybody else in the position of Lakshmana would have crumbled. On the one hand his sister-in-law accused him and on the other, here is his brother'
Think of it. Lakshmana has been very harshly reproached for disobedience by Rama, just moments ago. He had just been through a very bad patch in his life, accused by his sister-in-law whom he valued more than his own mother. And when he set out in search of his brother, put under pressure of an extreme kind, here was his brother who strongly disapproved of what he did. 'Rama was a martinet, when it comes to matters of discipline,' observes Srinivasa Sastriyar. He never spares anyone for disobedience, whatever be the reason or maybe, excuse.
Sastriyar says, "He (Rama) was the martinet. When he gave the order, the order must be obeyed and Lakshmana being is kinkara, his willing kinkara, had often to obey difficult orders. Twice he was driven to an impossible position. Lakshmana was the very soul of obedience, of literal obedience. And yet in order perhaps to show how life is full of difficulties for us all, how the man who commands is placed oftentimes in a difficult position and how a man who is the very soul of obedience is also placed in a very difficult position, how this world, even when we have the highest characters, one way or another puts us all in difficult situations, let me refer to this." So saying, he goes over to quote Rama's rebuke.
"An unbecoming act has been done by you in that you came hither without her. Though knowing me to be capable of repulsing the ogres, you came away annoyed by this angry rebuke of Sita (a princess of Mithila)! Surely I am not much pleased with you for the fact that you came hither leaving Sita (a princess of Mithila) and that (too) on hearing a harsh word uttered by an angry woman. It was wholly unjustifiable on your part that, falling a prey to anger when goaded by Sita (to leave her) you did not carry out my behest." (Valmiki Ramayana, Aranya Kanda, Canto 59, Sloka 21-24)
And that is a situation that is not very new to most of us. We have been through in our workaday life, caught between the boss and his or her superior, each giving an order one contradicting the other. You do this and that person would be displeased and you do that and this person would be displeased. It was not any different in the case of Lakshmana. Here was he serving the interests of his elder brother, just two days elder to him, so loyally, obediently and enthusiastically and see what he gets in return!
Anybody else in the position of Lakshmana would have crumbled. On the one hand his sister-in-law accused him of unfounded motives and on the other, here is his brother refusing to accept the reason that 'he came in search of him because he was addressed in 'pungent' words.' Notice that Lakshmana, even at this point does not tell Rama what those pungent words were!
'You should be prepared to face everything when the duty calls,' is what Rama conveys in the above Sloka. 'She was angry. She was mad. It was for you to bear with her. In listening to her, you have disobeyed me. I am displeased with you.' And after going through all this, Lakshmana has the strength to stand as firmly as ever by Rama. The great thing is he remains unaffected even when reprimanded mercilessly from two persons, and keeps cheering Rama and pushing him into action.

aww this is so emotional...😭 ..i was always fond of RAMA.. but now i feel more for lakshman
EXOL thumbnail
@ the razor sharp intellect

wow lakshman was so intelligent...it was incredible description by kamban

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

@arti : am all for Neil as RAM..i would have loved it...coz we have seen his anger right..so RAM would have been refreshing

moreover i feel to play RAM is very challenging..to bring the divinity is not an easy task..those who feel being RAM means just having a plastered smile is wrong..RAM has to bring that calmness,serenity and divinity..it would have been interesting to see how neil would have accomplished it.
PH were blind..i can  vouch if neil was RAM this show would have been more popular..

yaa i know i thought its easy to play lord rama but now wen i have seen the three actors😳 all i would say hats off arunji and gurmeet for playing lord rama to perfection 👏 really i m short of adjectives these guyz were awesome...and i think neil could have played rama he has a serenity in his face and he is dark skinned only probs is with height else he would be perfect 😛 anyways he is doing justice to lakshmana character i m happy with it 😛
Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

@ the razor sharp intellect

wow lakshman was so intelligent...it was incredible description by kamban

haina lovely description by him i wish  ph understands our lakshmanji😛
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Haila Mere Lakshman Ooopsie doopsie Bluey ko pls Lakshman rehne do...Lord Ram and Neil nahi..I want a more humanized Neil and not as a serene Lord..Please Meri paap ki bhavnaon ka gala mat ghonto😭and Yes what a beautiful description Arti...Neilu ,Krishu and Your PHD has done wonders warna ignorant souls like me..Khali drool karte hi reh jatey😛
Incense thumbnail

aww this is so emotional...😭 ..i was always fond of RAMA.. but now i feel more for lakshman
[/QUOTE]

yaa poor him he was rebuked by sitaji and lord rama...but he never said a word against them he was tested timely by sita and ram...wen sitaji asked to lit the pyre his heart was in split noone except him could have done tht and then wen lord rama asked lakshman to leave sitaji in the forest he was tested again there was his part soul and here was his mother he had to make a choice thts y ppl say lakshman always did thankless job and at last he was abondoned 😭
Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Haila Mere Lakshman Ooopsie doopsie Bluey ko pls Lakshman rehne do...Lord Ram and Neil nahi..I want a more humanized Neil and not as a serene Lord..Please Meri paap ki bhavnaon ka gala mat ghonto😭and Yes what a beautiful description Arti...Neilu ,Krishu and Your PHD has done wonders warna ignorant souls like me..Khali drool karte hi reh jatey😛

haila piu kinaa sona lag raha hai ..and yaa u r right i always  thought lakshmana as a angry man but now i feel he was a layered character..his character is so interesting...no wonder neil has said this is the most challenging character for him 😳
EXOL thumbnail
@arti...arey yaar height is not an issue ...see arun govil was neither tall nor muscular..but  everyone related to him ...

i know lakshmana is an interesting character..but only if they show it..varna kya fayda 😕