Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramu61 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this is beyond shocking and disgusting. sad sad sad news. 3 year old. ðŸ˜­

no amount of punishment we can give this guy can account for what he has done. i can't even think of a big enough punishment for this guy. even 3 yr olds are not safe anymore. all the wars, primary school shootings, honour killings and this stuff.. W*F is this world coming to?
saruu. thumbnail
A FU**ING THREE AND A HALF YEAR OLD GIRL??!
What the actuall f**k is wrong with people???
Digusting and sad!  The rapist should get the death penalty.  ðŸ¤¢
starstruckk thumbnail
That is just disgusting and awful to say the least. Can't even imagine what the poor child must be going through.
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Crimes like these have been frequently under-reported due to the fear of public shame to those who have endured the same. I agree, those perpetrators need to be have their names and photos published on papers, and castrated in public ! Yes, it sounds like a knee jerk reaction in here but somehow we need to come up with drastic measures in nature of the crimes committed. 
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Certainly ashamed of my country. How can people think so shallow?

A three and half year old kid? This is disgusting!

dont be ashamed of your country. these kinds of horrendous things can happen in any country. we should be ashamed of these monstrous sick minded people. it would be better if the world had ended if it could prevent an innocent soul from enduring so much pain 
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What the hell is happening around us?!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this is beyond inhuman, beyond disgusting!! why and how are some people (need to think billionth times before calling them human also) such pervs? a 3.5 years old kid...she is just a kid for God's sake and I had read an article wherein the little girl said that the perv tortured her friends as well
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuriDixit

dont be ashamed of your country. these kinds of horrendous things can happen in any country. we should be ashamed of these monstrous sick minded people. it would be better if the world had ended if it could prevent an innocent soul from enduring so much pain 

Hun what I mean to say is, these kinda things happen so often in India because our government takes no action.
Yes the world should have ended rather than facing such brutality!
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Send the rapist to jail for rest of his life...ASAP...

Once in jail, I hope the rapist gets raped in jail during every shower he takes their for rest of his life...