Posted: 11 years ago
Nice start n very different style of writing
Enjoyed it
keep updating n thanks for pm :-)
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DevilClan

Dhamakedar fight n Madhu witnessd it. Will Rk came to knw abt it?

Originally posted by: deepak148

bechari madhu bangayi RK ka naya target after this challengs. Nice update dear

Good predictions. Only time will tell who hit bull's eye😆
Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Having witnessed the juicy fight, I had lost track of time. I was getting late for a test. I hastily cleaned up and paced toward the back door. In my clumsiness, I turned on the lights and startled Rishabh. He was mourning his break up with silent tears. Oh, I was stunned at the sight before me. He quickly wiped away the salty liquid acknowledging my presence.

"What are you doing here? More importantly, what did you see?"

"The mural with your face", I speeded past him, "I finished painting you. I am terribly late for class".

"Answer my question", he put his foot down.

"Your secret is safe with me. I will not mention today's incident to another soul. Hang in there, you will find light", I shaped my lips to force an awkward smile.

"I don't need your condolence. You are quite pitiable yourself".

I chose not to step over a broken heart and kept mum.

"You have to be quiet. I own you, don't you forget that", he added in his last world like the world would collapse if he didn't end a conversation on a winning note.

Louie was late to law class so I saved him a seat. We had his highness step foot in class after years of absence.

"Mr. Rishabh Kundra, I am glad your grace us all with your presence. However, I do not recall you enrolling in my course", my favourite teacher, Mr. Ganesh, gave Rishabh a questioning look through his reading glasses.

"Check again teach. I am a part of your class. I simply do not bother showing up", he waved at the oodling females.

"Why the hassle now? Don't answer that. Please take a seat so we all can get on with the curriculum".

Rishabh leisurely scanned the classroom for a spot worthy of seating his expensive ass.

"I don't have all day Kundra", Mr. Ganesh picked up his disciplinary stick. Rishabh quick sat down on the chair beside me. I picked up my handbag placed on his table.

"Don't tell me you saved a spot for the raff to your riff. He could sit on the floor today", he taunted me in his usual manner. "Still remember your promise?"

"Promises are made to be broken Kundra. Zip it and I will do the same". I reminded him of his breakdown.

"Fierce", he smiled a crooked smile. "I like it. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I am not a fool. Find someone else for rebound", I tried concentrating on the lesson.

"Think about the perks of being a Kundra girl versus the perks of being a campus employee", he reminded me of Louie's words from the other night.

"You remember our encounters well".

"I am good at keeping track of pretty faces. For clarification, not that you need any, I was referring to you not your footpath boyfriend".

"I will have you know I am perfectly happy being riff raff. I do not fall in and out of love for the benefits. May I please concentrate on the teacher's words?"

"Can we atleast be friends?" He enquired ignoring my request.

"You insult my boyfriend and make my economic condition the subject of mockery".

"I can drop the habit". Was he being sincere?

"I wish you would give my offer a consideration". The school bell rang.

"Wish granted", I walked away.

"Dude, you just got friend zoned", I heard his buddy tease Rishabh.

"Wrong, that word doesn't exist in my dictionary".

"You need an upgrade. She rejected your romantic proposal in favour of a friend request. Do you need more proof?"

"Only time will tell", he walked in my direction. I ran off to avoid eye contact.

In lieu of Christmas, the school had given its employee some time off. Louie camped in at my dorm for the night. We planned to play Legend of Zelda and munch on popcorn for Christmas Eve.

"Church mass tomorrow. We should play another time", Louie yawned.

"Says the guy who is losing".

"Santa needs you to be asleep to enter through the chimney. Don't throw away all your good deeds by being naughty on Christmas eve. The air will snitch on you".

"You might as well be my mum. Someone at the door". I checked through the peep hole to find Rishabh standing outside with a bouquet. I opened the door and he pulled me outside.

"What are doing here? Aren't you supposed be at some elaborate Christmas themed party?"

"I am here to check out", he gave me a corny look. I raised an eyebrow and he ate his words. "I am her to see your place. I call you friend".

"Now is not a good time".

"Is Louie-ser around?" He tried wordplay to sound clever.

"We had a pact, no insults. He does not know of today's occurrences".

"A house warming gift", he handed me the red roses. "A quick tour of your shoebox apartment?"

"I would have entertained the idea had you been polite. Merry Christmas". I shut the door on his face and walked in smelling the flowers.

"Who was it?"

"A gift from a passerby", I arranged the flowers in a vase.

"What for?"

"Jolly 'ol spirit". I lied on Christmas Eve. I was bound to be crossed off the nice list. 

I promise I will stop treating my other works like invisible children. But, I had to get this Christmas special out of the way before it became stale news. Cause still Christmas here.

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reserve.

Edited*

Its so such an awesome piece. I love it.
Now I am officially your fan. 
Goshhh I can literally imagine them in my head. Guess that proves how good you are.
Great job Jasleen!
Edited by _MagnificentM_ - 11 years ago
look like loiue will not turt madhu when it will be needed. u r going perfect and RK is trying hard to make madhu to fall for him. well i have done same tactics many times lol
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

look like loiue will not turt madhu when it will be needed.

no comment
 u r going perfect and RK is trying hard to make madhu to fall for him. well i have done same tactics many times lol
care to share with the class what tactics of yours were remotely similiar to those of RK😆

DonnaHarvey thumbnail

ahem.
tick tock
x,y,z
🥱

How did the speech thing go?😛