Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jane523

Awesome update dear ...
r.k is sooo cute n understanding n madhu is so lovable
do continue soon

Many shades to this heroinee. Teehee

Originally posted by: smdosi

Lovely dear...its great...Thanks for the pm..

Thank you as well.

DonnaHarvey thumbnail

I had hidden half a truth from Louie and the fact was eating my insides. I needed him to know about my father in its entirety before he made up his mind. I did want to play being a righteous, I wanted to be righteous. I swallowed my pride and gently opened the door to his apartment. There he lay, bare chested with the supposed cleaning lady curled up in his arms. I was not the only woman who kissed his vomit mouth. He had a back door hoe to entertain him as well. I made my presence known with a bang.

"Put some clothes on and meet at the porch in five". I walked away bearing a poker face. I needed him to know that he could not bring me down. That, I was no longer allowed to be vulnerable in front of him. That, he had broken our family ties. That, there was no looking back.

He ran up behind me buttoning his shirt as the skies snowed white. I could see the goose bumps on his skin from the freezing cold or the weight of his lies or both. I wanted to pass him my shawl. But, I no longer held the right to pamper him.

"One night, after our fight. It was a mistake".

The line sound old and redundant. Not because he had used it before but, because everyone else in the world had. A calm followed where I stood trying to read the depths of his eyes and he blinked more that normal to prevent my gaze from burning his soul.

"Us, we were hands clasped in prayer", I formulated my thoughts into words. "You let go. There is no us anymore. You betrayed us. Goodbye".

I handed him my promise ring and he took off his with firm hands. His tears depicted remorse but the ease with which he accepted my ring, I knew he wanted out.

I walked to the closest dean's office and handed in my resignation.

"We need you", my usually proud boss begged for me to stay. I couldn't hear his cries. All I could hear were mine.

I took all my life savings before Louie could eat them up. I wanted no part of him in my life.

A block down the road, my eyes closed shut from the shining disco ball that hung outside an HMV. I bought the most expensive headphone set and a box full of records. I head further down the street. Some punks in an open jeep followed me along.

"Aaja meri gaadi mein beith ja", one dude yelled. I showed him the middle finger and played heavy metal  block out his high pitched voice.

"Madhu", a familiar face jerked off my headphones. "We have been following you for the past four blocks. Will you please feed me some grass?"

"Timing, Rishabh".

"Ooh, anger. What upsets my lady?"
"Your face".

"Actually, I have been meaning to talk to you about my plastic surgery among other things".

"Find one of your paid audience to laugh at your jokes. I am not in the mood".

"I said other things as well. I met Deepali again. Well, she forced me to be exact. My dad summoned me to see her for a marriage meeting".

"Looks like she couldn't find another rich man".

"I am being shipped off to the US so we can legally wed".

"I am sorry". I picked up pace.

"You are sorry. That's it?" He ran behind to catch up.

"I have my own worries. Let's part".

"Share 'em. I am all ears".

"I am an orphan. Never felt like one before. The truth just dawned on me".

"You separated?"

"How do you?"
"Your face says it all". He gripped my neck and I let him. "Let's go out. My treat".

"I am not going anymore out than we already are".

"How about in? Into a building? There are chances of a snow storm". We took shelter in the nearest temple.

"I have an idea".

"Humour me".

"I am drunk and you are delusional. Let's get married. Save me from Deepali and you can save yourself from whatever you need saving from. What do you need saving from?"

I pulled his ear close to my mouth and yelled, "I need to go to law school. Got no money".

He rubbed his lobes with his fingers and said, "money ain't no thang". Corny and cheap but, I liked it.

"No, one does not make important decisions when drunk".

"You are not drunk".

"I am high", I confessed. "What the heck? I see two of you".

"Pandit", he handed the high priest a bundle of cash. We took seven rounds about the holy fire. Me holding the music records and Rishabh tossing aside the bad ones. We were more engaged in deciding which vocalists to include in our collection than the vows the priest recited for us.

He coloured me red by parting my hair and depositing a powdery substance on the naked scalp. Then, he placed a necklace with snake like beads around my neck. He closed in for a kiss. The priest stopped him, "Are yajmaan. Yeh kya kar rahe ho? Mandir mein nahi, chi chi chi chi".

"Sorry, sorry Pandit ji".

For those of you shaking your head, let me explain. In every Rishibala story I write, I have this certain attraction to a not so perfect/untimely marriage. I am tempted to pen it down. Just not the same without one. So, hereya heraya, time for a Rishibala story to begin. I will stick to what I promised.

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Update Jasleen

So the real story begins
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wat a twist dona read it b4 i got d pm. Simply awesome continue soon.. I just luv ur writin a lot.:-)
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desire6

Wat a twist dona read it b4 i got d pm. Simply awesome continue soon.. I just luv ur writin a lot.:-)

I had written it some time ago but, I had to write the rest of the story first before getting to the twist. That is why I hurried it up with the first chapters.

Kya karoon pet mein kuch pachta hi nahiπŸ˜†
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAnonymous

Awesome Update Jasleen

So the real story begins

gahaha

thank you
...Seema... thumbnail
a v nice update.thanx for pm and continue soon.cant wait to read more
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh man Louis  seriously  
RishBala got hitched drunk !!! I can't wait for them and their dawning realization πŸ˜‰
Superb πŸ‘
AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the twist...Superb πŸ˜†
Licyabhingya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He followed me to my spot and sat on Louie's lap.

"Dude, get off", Louie yelled in disgust.

This just cracked me up!!

I loved the updates!! I love your writing style!! And the sarcasm dripping from those amazing one-liners!! I love all of it... should i say i am addicted to ur SS... Please please please pm me when you update