Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _MagnificentM_

I did.
It was awesome, thanks to you.
Guess what?? cuz of my speech they were compel to change my christmas gift. YAYA!!

Congratulations.
You are welcome.😊
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
It's not a date
Christmas dance= sappy mood= sappy update. Deal with it! I will present a case in Louie's favour if your heart so desires. Continue the discussion in the comments below. Pick a side. Whatever. I need to write before the mood goes awry.

"Got a minute", I heard rustle in the breezy air and a young man's voice accompanying it.

"Questions have a rhythm. Yours sounds like an affirmative statement".

I tried avoiding Rishabh to the best of my abilities by shifting my chair away from his gaze.

"I am not asking you, I am telling you". He handed me a document with the school letterhead.

"Signed order from the school that you leave the job and follow me tonight".

"Sir Kundra, we are in a four floor girls' dorm and the world is full of savages. Who is to blame if someone were to attack the pretty wenches?"

I tried being cynical.

"We have Louie on duty instead. Any other excuse in your book?"

"If you know so well I am not willing to go anywhere with you, why the trouble?"

"I repeat. I am not asking you, I am telling you. Is that reason enough?"

"If you wish to be in my good books, you better do away with that arrogance. Give it some rest, leave it at home".

"Will that make you fall for me?" He tried his smooth talk. "Then, no", he exclaimed without waiting for my reply.

"Our promise?"
"Promises are made to be broken". He repeated my words. "Plus, old habits die hard. We can still be friends cause we are more alike than different".

"Explain".

"For one, you and I have the quick wit and intellect to match; a trait your boyfriend clearly lacks. Moreover, we are blessed in the looks department. We won't be an odd couple. You will get a  breather from your beauty and beast type relationship".

"He is family".

"You don't get a pick on family, do you? You do get to pick your friends. So, you were wise picking someone who is worth looking at". He settled a flyaway on his otherwise perfect up do.

"I would argue against your brain power, considering your level of maturity".

"You mean you agree with rest?" I blushed and looked the other way, hoping he did not see a flushing maiden in the tough poor girl.

I didn't realize we had walked half a mile away from the dorm and into a wooden patch of land.

"I have never been to this part of town".

"The Kundra block. Home is five minutes away. How do you think I survived boarding school?" He winked and put his arm around me.

I gently put his arm back down. "You don't really live the dorms, do you? You must get yourself into a world of trouble".

"I dig my way out of trouble with money".

"I think I should head back to campus. They turn off the streetlights past midnight to save electricity".

"Yeah, some eco bullshit".

"No, your daddy's budget cuts. Tell him its hard to study in the dark or commute across campus".

"Well, I don't really see him all that often". I sensed him trying to open up.

"Hold that thought. We will catch up next time. My phone is blowing up with Louie's texts".

"Aww, you turned it off for me". Was he trying to make me blush? This was me being polite. I hope he didn't take it the wrong way.

"Yes I did". I ran off in the other direction.

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iiDona

"I think I should head back to campus. They turn off the streetlights past midnight to save electricity".

"Yeah, some eco bullshit".

"No, your daddy's budget cuts. Tell him its hard to study in the dark or commute across campus".

"

Fav part 

Jasleen, Louie is a great guy but I think I prefer RK so can you just dispose of Louie fast plz? 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: _MagnificentM_

Reserve.

Edited*

Its so such an awesome piece. I love it.
Now I am officially your fan. 
Goshhh I can literally imagine them in my head. Guess that proves how good you are.
Great job Jasleen!

Thank you. I can relate to this the most. Not the puppy love just the atmosphere and the setting. I can imagine a scene take place around me. I have designated spots around campus where I see Madhu, RK and Louie residing and interacting. I even know where each works, hangs out. Oh the wonders, this just gets me excited to go back. Weird, I know.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranitha

Fav part 

Jasleen, Louie is a great guy but I think I prefer RK so can you just dispose of Louie fast plz? 

Woh, okay. Two of my favourite readers have clashing opinions and I am caught in the middle.
Talk about a tug of war.
Help!
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Woh, okay. Two of my favourite readers have clashing opinions and I am caught in the middle.
Talk about a tug of war.
Help!

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

.so i am rooting for Madhu and Louie for now...and RK as the rich, cocky bad boy...i likey 

In case you weren't sure, I was talking about you as well Shrink😉

look like 0adhu is slowly falling for him and that louie i hate him
ironwitch thumbnail

Shrink? We'll let it go ... for now
@ maankigeet4ever- I completely understand your POV but here's why I think Louie needs to get out of the picture
  • Louies name is Louie
  • He is too nice. Too nice= too boring( in reel world) and we don't really want that do we? Madhu's life should be fun,exciting, happy, challenging= our lives amazing
  • RK is hot
  • RK is hotter than Louie
  • Madh+RK combination is way hotter than Mouie combo
  • Louie isn't hot
  • Louie+Mad sucks period
I hope I have presented my case in a logical , factual manner and I seriously hope you have the patience to go through it
Lets face it you do have a lot of patience if you waste time commenting on Jas's updates( Ha, in your face Jasleen!😛)

Oh and I definitely agree - Geet is Maan\s forever and ever
Edited by ranitha - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranitha

@ maankigeet4ever- I completely understand your POV but here's why I think Louie needs to get out of the picture
  • Louies name is Louie
  • Hey, I happen to like that name.
  • He is too nice. Too nice= too boring( in reel world) and we don't really want that do we? Madhu's life should be fun,exciting, happy, challenging= our lives amazing
  • RK is hot
  • 🤣 I gotta give this one to you.
  • Louie isn't hot
  • Louie+Mad sucks period
I hope I have presented my case in a logical , factual manner and I seriously hope you have the patience to go through it
Lets face it you do have a lot of patience if you waste time commenting on Jas's updates( Ha, in your face Jasleen!😛)
Oh no you didn't Gurlfraand

Don't you try to butter her up.

ironwitch thumbnail

[

• Louies name is Louie
  • Hey, I happen to like that name.
  • RK is hot
  • 🤣 I gotta give this one to you.
  • Louie isn't hot
  • Louie+Mad sucks period
Oh no you didn't Gurlfraand

Don't you try to butter her up.

Louie ? Nooo
Who is buttering?I am merely saying that I endorse her views and love her comments and thinks she is the most wonderful person in the world-How can something so true be buttering?

Yes I did gurlfrand and I does and I will be doings