Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cutesukirti1987

So called princess DD not even recognisable widout make up.She shud be casted in HORROR NIGHTS nt MB...lol      love u Visu:D

Originally posted by: mandy1024

I am not saying u like Suku bcoz of her looks dear. Its just tat if we also start bashing DD bcoz of her fans then I dont see any diff b/w them n us DD fans r a crazy lot n u wont believe it but there's a fan page on just her backless back 🤢 But I dont see in which way DD is responsible for her fans craziness. I also like Suku n ViSu more than DD n DVD. But just bcoz DD fans r mad I wont hate her simply or make fun of her. She is pretty n a good actress too. I have always liked her since her DMG days. Y shd we condemn DD bcoz of her mad fans? Yeah I agree MB is more of DD forum n tats y I avoid tat place as her fans keep posting nonsense posts on her all day. I get it they like her n all tat but they do have a DD AT as well. I wonder y they cant drool over her there?

Dear Member,

Bashing on an actor/actress or his or her fans is against the forum rules. Please do not discuss another forum in your AT as this has nothing to do with Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani.

Kind Regards,

Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani Dev Team.