Balika Vadhu - WU - 21st Dec-Doorie Sahi Jaye NA!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Mein aa gai😛
And yes yes...I am your time pass and total bakwas updater for today as Anita is not available for today😳 and arent you glad that the world did not end today😛 you got the Privilege (dont read torture please😛) of reading my grand (Dont read horrible) updates😛😆

Okie okie...chalo chalo...no bak bak...we ishtart!!😛

Shiv wins the find the ornament ceremony...😳 (he is a true seeker na...he found Anandi after all😉)
Everybody claps and ofcourse the no-use-complete-obtuse sister of Shivbaba, Sanchi, mumbles about her too smart brother and a bhabhi who could not manage to even find jewellery in water...( how about drowning yourself in that water ??? None of the present will be keen to find you and bring you out of the water😛) Mahi the cutey speaks up that his bhabhi has lost on her own volition so that his bro can win and handles the awkwards situation and by doing so blackens the white-uggh-beauty's face with anger!! (No shame on her face...absolute disgusting!!)
Everybody teases Shiv and tells him that he  cannot enter his room till all rituals are over...Bechara Shivbaba...

Anandibaby crying in Shiv's room and remembering the last look on the faces of the Singhs as they bid her adieu...she hears a knock and opens it and some woman informs her that she is to get ready for the muhdikhai...

The spoilt brat aka Sanchi walks in the hall full of guests and asks Mahi why had he invited all her friends without asking her( does she have no sense of dignity or actually enjoys being loudspeaker without any semblence of sense in her head!!! who asks these questions in a house full of people, atleast take your brother aside and ask...!!)  ...and that she was not willing to invite them as she was not going to ashame herself by introducing them to Anandi (Oh yes...you should have been ashamed, considering that you have got such a brilliant and beautiful Bhabhi and you look a dunce in front of her!!)
Anandi overhears this...and gets sad...Badi Ma tries to console her but Anandi is confident that she will be able to win her over her in no time...
Alok is scolding his spoilt brat and tells her that she has to behave as she belongs to the same family  (oh no papaji, I have my own doubts! why not get a DNA check🤢) and warns her to behave herself...

The useless spoilt brat in her room...and Dadaji tries to explain it to her...that she needs to remember that she is born in what family and she needs to behave with Anandi, who is her bhabhi...ofcourse the spoilt brat refuses to accept her fault and tells that she is unable to tolerate Anandi...(and we are unable to tolerate you)...she says that she always says the truth😲😕 (in what language is rubbish known as truth😕😡)and hence everybody misunderstands her...Dadaji is totally disappointed...and walks out sadly...

Alok asks his father whether he succeeded in getting through the thick skull of his own daughter...and when his father denies, he gets angry and says that she needs to be sent back...he is worried about Anandi being mistreated in this house (Awww...I like this Papa-in-law aka PIL😛 ready to throw his own daughter of the house...as she is mistreating his DIL👏)...his father tells him to hold his horses and wait for time to passs...

Anandi in her room, in front of the mirror...(She looks very pretty with her hair straight and open!) she puts sindoor in her forehead...and remembers Summi telling her not to put Jagya's sindoor on her forehead... she contemplates calling Singh house when Collector Saab calls😳
He is flirting with his wife and complaining about the distance between them and the complete unfairness of the rituals putting them apart...Anandi is all for cheering the rituals (bechara Shiv...nobody understands him...*pooch*pooch* Shiv..dont worry...I am here😳) Anandi is listening to his complains when Ira enters and Anandi transfers the phone to her (*smacks her forehead* Anandi!!! you could have warned the poor fellow...one moment he is talking to his wife...and the next moment his mother takes over...) ...Shiv finally realizes it is his own mom and gets embarassed as his mother scolds him for being so desperate😛 (lovingly though😆)

Precap : Muh Dikhai Ceremony going on and Anandi is receiving gifts...the Spoilt brat comes and gives gift and tells Anandi to open it (Badtameez!! Who opens the gifts in public...dont you have ANY sense😡!!) Everybody is anxious as Anandi contemplates opening...

Note: Ah so I am updating on this forum for the first time..and as you must have noticed...I do tend to rant...dont mean to hurt any feelings...if have done...Yaaras...sorry worry😳

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...u r fast...i loved the drowning part...awesome update!!!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I do always love your tarka on the updates!!!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Illyria

I do always love your tarka on the updates!!!

Oyyyeee...Jules❤️...I never knew you read them...But me all Garden Garden knowing that you do😳
mansimat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Anandi looks very, very beautiful in her modern, Sari avtar.. 😊 wow I was awestruck... I was waiting to see her look post marriage.. and she looks gorgeous! 😊
As usual Sanchi was dumb and irritating. She is getting boring in her ranting about Anandi. It seriously looks stupid now that she still has hang ups abt her... before shadi as fiance it was still understandable, but now after marriage she just looks like a sour thumb in the middle of merry, joyful people enjoying themselves.
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
- I used to read your updates on IPKKND and loved your comments Thanks for the great update Srushti 😃
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for that fast update. I loved your comments.😊

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Oyyyeee...Jules❤️...I never knew you read them...But me all Garden Garden knowing that you do😳

I always used to read ur  IPK episode... even the grimm ones were bearable cause you added spice to it :)
ansh..kiran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for WU...plz any one write the detail phone convo between anandi and shiv...as the update is short...i dont know hindi ...plz help me...😭
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear...Lovely update...Nice episode, except Sanchi's tantrum drama...
She is just too much and going over board...Never mind, there is a saying, that dogs keep barking...It is their habit...And they need to be tamed...Same goes with Sanchi...! She needs a proper lesson in how to behave in front of guests...And how to respect her brothers wife...!

Anandi looked lovely after she looked at herself in mirror after putting sindoor...Open hairs suit her more than tied up...Shiv might love it as well and say so someday and she might start thinking of keeping it untied then...😉

Loved Shiv's eagerness...Atleast it gave a general idea to Anandi about Shiv's impatience and his eagerness to share a room with her...She won't feel the jitters as much as she might be feeling, seeing him suddenly in a room...This will give her time to think about their upcoming first night, where she will be alone with him for the first time...It will surely relieve some pressure off her...

Shiv's mother is cool and loved the way she scolded Shiv, trying to supress her laugh...Anandi needs some light moments like this, so she could understand what is in Shiv's heart and how eager he is to have her by his side and how much this seperation bothers him...! She might secretly cheerish her time with him as well when they are at last alone...!
Edited by vamita - 11 years ago